PDA

View Full Version : 300 parts for sale!

hisi
03-18-2010, 07:32 AM
I have basically a 2003 300ex stock motor with carb and electric starter solenoid for sale. I purchase an 03 bottom end and had an 04 cylinder. I then purchased an 03 head and rocker box. I had a certified mechanic tear it completely down. Checked every part and rebuilt the entire motor. New gaskets, new rings. everything was adjusted per honda specs.. I have about $700 in the entire package. The only problem we found was the cas was chipped from the chain coming off right under the sprocket. We repair it with JB weld and it doesn't leak. It is a good looking motor with good compression. best offer!

97 300ex motor parts. I tore a complete 97 300 ex apart to use some of the parts for back up on race motor. I have the cases, both side covers, crank, transmission. etc. complete motor full of parts for sale.
Make offer on what you need.

I have a hot cams cam for 300ex. it has minor wear marks on it but shouldn't hurt the performance of it. Best Offer!

I also have a spare head that was ported by someone. It can be finished up like a TC or Sparks. Appears to be close to a sparks racing port, just looking at mine and comparing removed material. Probably some one running stock valves. Best offer!

I will have these at Alabama next weekend at the Nationals and a few other odds and ends. Complete set of honda 400ex stock wheels and tires.

PM me or reply back here

terryrimer
03-24-2010, 09:48 AM
do you still have the cylinder off you parts motor

dirtdawg
03-26-2010, 08:03 AM
Do you have the carb intake boot that attaches to the head? If its in good shape ill give you $12 for it.

hisi
04-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Still have parts. The 97 cylinder is already bored to 76mm which is 300cc but needs bored again so it will make a good 330 but not stock arena. I do have a good stock boot if you still need one.

Sorry I haven't replied in awhile, had to build a cobra for my son in a week before Alabama due to age. I wasn't planning on going til May, but i was picked up as a mechanic for a National Racer on a Yamaha who is a stud rider. Free trip to Nats for me and my son. I can't even race locally for the cost to race Nats. With more competition.

By the way my son finished 3rd overall in the 90 Production and my other rider finished 2nd and 3rd overall in his two classes. What a team we had. Watch what happens at Balance.

terryrimer
04-04-2010, 09:53 AM
how much do want for the whole top end off the 300ex motor

hisi
04-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Give me you address and make offer! I am just trying to get rid of a few extra parts I wont need. I have the complete top end off the 97 and the 03-04. The 97 needs work. Valves and rocker arms need new threaded ends. Shows some wear, but can be repaired cheap. The 03-04 is all great shape. practically new to include rings and gaskets. Just install and go. I just started it the other day just to check over everything and to make sure it ran. PURRS LIKE A KITTEN. I will give you a good deal on the whole motor if you want. I would let the entire motor go for 300-400 plus shipping. The motor was completely gone through, with new gaskets all the way around. Crank was checked, gears were inspected and everything. Still has reverse on it as well and carb. Just let me know. We have a cobra quad that we will be maintaining this year, so my stock stuff can go.

hisi
04-07-2010, 05:10 PM
$300 plus shipping will get you a great running 03/04 300ex motor with carb. Just trying to clean house. I still have the 97 for parts. I am getting ride of these things cheap. You will not find a 300ex that is fresh from top to bottom for this price especially that year or newer. I am looking to get some parts I do need to finish my project 300 and to get it posted on here so everyone can see it step by step like Mike's project. I will even be showing everyone how I made my mounts for plastic and shock relocator brackets. I need a bearing carrier, brake caliper, brake hub and rotor and a axle locking nut to be complete. I stuck all my extra funds into a cobra with an extra motor so I need to get rid of my extra parts to finish..