PDA

View Full Version : studster

hisi
03-16-2010, 09:14 AM
Has anyone heard from him in awhile? I sent him pm's and responded to his electrical problem with no reply. I know he is working wierd hours. I sent him a complete wiring system for his quad and he hasn't responded back. We were supposed to do some trading, but he doesn't respond!

hisi
03-17-2010, 07:40 PM
I guess I was had again. This is the third time I sent a part, paid shipping and was never paid. No more mister nice guy! Payments will be made first. I believe people are too honest I guess!

etondaddy
03-18-2010, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by hisi
I guess I was had again. This is the third time I sent a part, paid shipping and was never paid. No more mister nice guy! Payments will be made first. I believe people are too honest I guess!
I know what you mean......... my old lady gives me h*ll all the time for trusting people.......... keep being nice f it......the world needs us.....lol.

Mike Kozura

hisi
03-19-2010, 08:37 PM
You know the sad part is this piece of crap from NY has been on line the past few days. I have been tracking him on my computer!
He cant even man up and say anything or even pm me. But I will make sure everyone knows who he is and He will pay me back bu never screwing over anyone again. He also forgot one important thing. I have his address and know where he lives. I had a friend that still serves send me a sattelite pick of his exact location. I will post it here once I get it downloaded. Then I am going to send it to his local newspaper so his whole town knows what he did. No one will ever buy from him again. Man I love computers and I love my fellow army buddies that have connections. Snipers lead the way! Hooray!!!!!

etondaddy
03-20-2010, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by hisi
You know the sad part is this piece of crap from NY has been on line the past few days. I have been tracking him on my computer!
He cant even man up and say anything or even pm me. But I will make sure everyone knows who he is and He will pay me back bu never screwing over anyone again. He also forgot one important thing. I have his address and know where he lives. I had a friend that still serves send me a sattelite pick of his exact location. I will post it here once I get it downloaded. Then I am going to send it to his local newspaper so his whole town knows what he did. No one will ever buy from him again. Man I love computers and I love my fellow army buddies that have connections. Snipers lead the way! Hooray!!!!!
You know how I feel about it Paul......... I bought this shirt from a guy at work, he's Army.

Mike Kozura

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/002-1.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/003.jpg