View Full Version : Found this on another fourm and though it was funny

400exrider69
03-15-2010, 08:44 PM
http://toyotasimulator.com/

TGW_400ex
03-15-2010, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider69
http://toyotasimulator.com/

I think it's funny that people can aquire drivers licences without knowing the concept of neutral.

One_Bad_400
03-15-2010, 09:59 PM
HOW DO I STOP IT!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

TCracin440ex
03-16-2010, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
I think it's funny that people can aquire drivers licences without knowing the concept of neutral.

or how to turn a key off. i had the cruise control get stuck on one of my old trucks and all i did was throw it in neutral and cut the key off.

400exrider69
03-16-2010, 08:03 AM
When i first got my truck old ford diesel 5 sp i was going down road and in 3 rd gear put it on cruise control rmps shot up and rev limiter in 3 rd gear threw it in netural and killed motor very scary

TGW_400ex
03-16-2010, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider69
When i first got my truck old ford diesel 5 sp i was going down road and in 3 rd gear put it on cruise control rmps shot up and rev limiter in 3 rd gear threw it in netural and killed motor very scary

come on now that only happens to Toyotas watch the news. :rolleyes:

toby400ex
03-16-2010, 08:57 AM
I had floor mats in the my ranger that caused this to happen every once in a while. I cut the floor mat so that it didnt happen anymore. But either way, it only happened when i put the pedal to the floor. Is this the same case as with the toyotas? Some reports say its a floor mat problem, while others say it is a problem with the pedal. Which is it?

witech
03-16-2010, 09:01 AM
I think what happens is most people are so surprized when the vehicle goes into full throttle they go into a panic mode where they just lock up and just focus on trying to cram the brake down and kind of block out (adrenaline rush) what could easily solve the situatuion.

Anybody remember when Jeeps had a similar issue with thier gas pedals and brake pedals being so close together that some would hit them both at the same time and run the vehicle right into walls. They didnt realize they were hitting the gas so when the vehicle didnt stop they smashed it down even harder. I seen a bunch of caught on tape videos where that happens.

2to4
03-16-2010, 02:39 PM
toyota doesnt really want to sayy 100% what it is so they said the gas pedal but its really an electrical problem because when it happens people pull the emergency brake step on the brakes and put it in neutral or reverse and its still going 120 down the road. one guy on the news said he was doing that and it didnt help so he called 911 and the police caught up to him and just stayed with him down the highway untill it eventually stoped. its not driver error its electrical

tbrackman84
03-16-2010, 02:45 PM
what amazes me is that we're only ever hearing reports of this from american's, never from any other countries, and toyota's are popular everywhere. I'm beginning to think that some fruitcake's in USA are seeing good oppurtunites to sue the currently best selling car company. I understand a fmily died and some people died, but this seems to be blown out of propprtion to me. I mean for christ sake, a few days ago a prototype plane lost oil, the propellor FELL OFF, and the crash landed on a beach, and killed the only guy running on it lol

631kfx400
03-16-2010, 02:51 PM
they are blowing this way out of proportion.

tbrackman84
03-16-2010, 02:55 PM
I think the media world is mad becasue their favorite person ever, obama, took over GM and toyota was still kicking ***, so now they were looking for anything to make it seem like toyota is the anti christ.

TGW_400ex
03-16-2010, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by 2to4
toyota doesnt really want to sayy 100% what it is so they said the gas pedal but its really an electrical problem because when it happens people pull the emergency brake step on the brakes and put it in neutral or reverse and its still going 120 down the road. one guy on the news said he was doing that and it didnt help so he called 911 and the police caught up to him and just stayed with him down the highway untill it eventually stoped. its not driver error its electrical

Are you saying that they put it in neutral and reverse and it still goes? I call BS on that. Plus Toyota is saying it's not a electrical problem it's a mechanical. The only part of your statement I agree with is that they do kind of flip flop between floor mats and the gas pedal.

TGW_400ex
03-16-2010, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by tbrackman84
I think the media world is mad becasue their favorite person ever, obama, took over GM and toyota was still kicking ***, so now they were looking for anything to make it seem like toyota is the anti christ.

This is exactly how I feel and I think most people are starting to believe this too. Example why did they broadcast the whole recall trial thing on the news? You know sure as hell they wouldn't if GM or Chrysler was having these problems.

tbrackman84
03-16-2010, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
This is exactly how I feel and I think most people are starting to believe this too. Example why did they broadcast the whole recall trial thing on the news? You know sure as hell they wouldn't is GM or Chrysler was having these problems.

I agree 100%

yam450_53
03-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by tbrackman84
what amazes me is that we're only ever hearing reports of this from american's, never from any other countries, and toyota's are popular everywhere. I'm beginning to think that some fruitcake's in USA are seeing good oppurtunites to sue the currently best selling car company. I understand a fmily died and some people died, but this seems to be blown out of propprtion to me. I mean for christ sake, a few days ago a prototype plane lost oil, the propellor FELL OFF, and the crash landed on a beach, and killed the only guy running on it lol

Funny you mention the part about the fruitcakes wanting to sue Toyota, check this out:

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/16/toyota-being-sued-for-full-refund-of-recalled-vehicles/

Feel free to form your own opinion.

tbrackman84
03-16-2010, 08:45 PM
i hate all these tool bag p*ssies acting like they wanna sue toyota, i just can't stand it. I'm sure all these retards are the same people who voted for obama.

TGW_400ex
03-16-2010, 08:51 PM
Sue a company that actually stand by their vehicles and fix the problems? Ha people these days.

tbrackman84
03-16-2010, 08:54 PM
yeah i've said this before but come on! It's not toyota's fault their vehicles kick *** and GM sucks now!

03-16-2010, 09:15 PM
I wish my gas would get stuck on an open road, excuse to speed lol just play dumb with law enforcement and act scared