PDA

View Full Version : Mini Shopping Spree

clemsonteg
03-15-2010, 07:03 PM
So I just got back from working 7 weeks in Mexico so I decided to buy a few things for the 400.

From RMATV:
Main Jets 152,155, and 158
Pilot Jets 40 and 42
Tusk Nerf Bars w/Heel Guards
Renthal Bars
ODI Grips
5 Spark Plugs
Belray Super Clean Chain Lube
and I found a coupon online for 10% off $100 order or more so I saved $30

From PRM:
Air scoops
Desert II front bumper
Desert rear grab bar

From Outerwears Racing:
Outwears water repellent cover for my Uni Filter

From Dynojet:
2 D shaped A/F screw tools

Hopefully I will get most of it before this weekend. I also plan to run by Honda and grab a new oil filter and probably some oil. Anyone see anything else I should probably pick up from any other places? I wanted to get a Rox Speed dash also but it appears they are out of stock at the moment.

The jets are because the bike has a dynojet kit and I would rather use the Keihn jets, and I have a problem when I stab the throttle from a stand still the bike stalls out so I'm pretty sure the jetting is a little off. It might just be the pilot circuit but Ill see more this weekend.

I am also considering ditching my FMF Powercore 4 slip on and getting an HMF slip on. I haven't decided yet, and I wouldn't mind keeping the FMF but I need a new end cap and spark arrestor cause the previous owner wheelied it and dented the cap but no one from FMF will answer me.

logant14
03-15-2010, 07:30 PM
let me know how the grab bar is just curious

clemsonteg
03-15-2010, 08:00 PM
btw this is for my 06. There are still plenty of things I want, but those will probably come after I get these things on and see where I want to go from there. Also thinking about buying the wife a 400 for her to play with.

CJM
03-15-2010, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by logant14
let me know how the grab bar is just curious

Yea curious as to how they exactly mount. Website looks like they bolt on, but since grab bar cant be removed on an EX I dont get how they attach.

clemsonteg
03-15-2010, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by CJM
Yea curious as to how they exactly mount. Website looks like they bolt on, but since grab bar cant be removed on an EX I dont get how they attach.

Im pretty sure it uses U bolts and attaches to the factory one. You can see the u bolts in the picture if you look closely

CJM
03-15-2010, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by clemsonteg
Im pretty sure it uses U bolts and attaches to the factory one. You can see the u bolts in the picture if you look closely

Yea that model I can see them, just looked on the site to check.

Wonder if its the same for the edge one:

http://prm-atv.com/MN.asp?pg=products&specific=1340&from=47

bkelley
03-16-2010, 12:27 AM
Yeah, it's the same for all EX grab bars.

CJM
03-16-2010, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by bkelley
Yeah, it's the same for all EX grab bars.

Cool, im gonna order that rack so i can carry a gas can. Planning on doing some LONG runs this summer.

clemsonteg
04-03-2010, 06:53 PM
I ordered a few more things while I was waiting on the above to come in.

From RMATV:
EVS Revolution Chest Protector
3 OEM Honda Oil Filters
Pro Armor ATV Kill Tether
Motion Pro Pre-Bent Feeler Gauge .004/.005

From Rox Speed:
Rox ATV Dash Board

And I got another 10% off from RMATV because every time you order they send you another 10% coupon.

All my other stuff has come in and when I get home this week the above should be there too. Ill be sure to snap some pictures when I get back and while I put it all on.