PDA

View Full Version : Whats it worth

leager-n-ky
03-15-2010, 05:47 PM
Ok guy's, give me your opinion on what you think these bikes are worth.

Bike 1. 07 Typhoon, w/ Lifan 140, uni filter, renthal chain,gibson steering stabalizer, pro taper bars,pro design tether, dirt bike kill button, honda thumb throttle, ASV TYPE (not asv) clutch lever, AC nerf bars, Elka front shocks, fox float rear shock, gusseted swingarm, mikuni 26mm carb, chp exhaust, billet kick starter. newer blue plastic, power madd hand guards.

Bike 2. 07 Typhoon w/ Lifan 140, uni filter, renthal chain, streamline steering stabalizer, pro taper bars, pro design tether, dirt bike kill button, honda thumb throttle, ASV type clutch lever, AC nerf bars, Fox Float front shocks, Fox float rear shock, gusseted swingarm, billet kick starter, new orange plastic, power madd hand guards. ( This motor only has one race on it)

Bike 3. 07 typhoon w/ Lifan 140, AC nerf bars, honda thumb throttle, gusseted swingarm, everything else is stock, red plastic that has cracks in the rear

Ride1Rob
03-15-2010, 06:59 PM
What they're worth and what you'll get out of them is two different stories. It's still a 2stroke planet and most don't want to deal with the Xtreme's because of the reps they've received as not being able to compete with the 2strokes. Even at our track in Dade City where we get our bit of attention with our build on and off the track there's a guy that couldn't get $1000 for one with a 125motor, Fox shocks, and Yoshi pipe. You may be better to part out. Gonna go with the Cobra ha?

91gtig60
03-15-2010, 10:01 PM
i got 1600 out of zachs which is basically your bike number1. and bought a fxr. beadlocks not included.http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g311/tdub785/DSCF0905-1.jpg