PDA

View Full Version : DRR in crate?

nordic quad
03-15-2010, 01:12 PM
Ok here is the deal,we are about to order Sondres new trackweapon for 2010 an Access Streak 100 racing(basically same as DRR) and if it was sent to us in the original crate both the price and shipping would be cheaper.Does anyone know what parts that needs to be put together?

http://www.accessmotor.com.tw/atv01-1detail.php?id=41

Ours will be like the white one only with the decals from the black one.

Stein A

Logan #34's Dad
03-15-2010, 02:07 PM
I'm guessing it will be the same as the DRR. I picked mine up at the DRR headquarters in a crate.
The A-arms will be off, rear axel is out of the carrier. Tires are not attached. Handlebars are off or pulled down. Running boards will need attached if your gonna use them. Thats all I can remember right now.
It's pretty easy to put togther. The set up charge is a little much from the dealers IMO. The hardest or biggest pain is getting the a-arm bolts in espeacially behind the radiator hose. Remember: lock-tight is your friend. Good Luck

nordic quad
03-15-2010, 02:15 PM
Thank you,i think this is about what the dealer said to,just need to make sure i know what needs to be done:D Lock tite has always been my best friend i have all grades LOL Thanks again.
Stein A

bulldogfallon
03-15-2010, 09:44 PM
In the U.S.:

No dealer build=no warranty

greenmachine70
03-16-2010, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by bulldogfallon
In the U.S.:

No dealer build=no warranty
I think he is used to that, he already has 2 apexs';)

nordic quad
03-16-2010, 09:38 AM
Actually it was the dealer that offfered this option or i newer wold have tought of it.I am ordering it from the Norwegian main Access dealer-importer they have great customer service,and i am tired of not iven have a phonenumber to call when i want parts for our Apexes.(No shops left and Importer only answer E-mails)(On that note i will say the shops i have ordered parts from in the US has been nothing but great!!! so KUDOS to you dealers for doing a great job for the miniQuad racers and their parents)I am shure the dealership will work with us with any warranty issue we might have.So greenmacine it is fair to say you have a point:D

Stein A

nordic quad
03-17-2010, 09:18 AM
The Acces importer offered Sondre a sponsor deal,knocked of a nice chunk on the retail price on the Quad and will suply riding gear and we will get greatly reduced prices on spare parts and future riding gear.(I edited this post not to offend anyone,was to detailed.)

:D :D :D :D

Stein A

Logan #34's Dad
03-17-2010, 09:24 AM
Well, ya can't beat that! Good luck!

#404's Dad
03-17-2010, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by nordic quad
Well i called the Access importer to day and they offered Sondre a sponsor deal.500 off retail price plus free shipping on the quad,all new riding gear from helmet to shoes for free,40% on all spare parts and 30% on all future riding gear.I think this is a sweet deal.So it looks like Sondre will be riding for Access and motorscoop.no this year.

:D :D :D :D

Stein A

Usually sponsors like their agreements with their riders to be kept private at least here in the States they do but anyways that sounds like a good deal for sure, Congrats to Sondre!!!!

nordic quad
03-17-2010, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by #8trx450r
Usually sponsors like their agreements with their riders to be kept private at least here in the States they do but anyways that sounds like a good deal for sure, Congrats to Sondre!!!!

You guys keep way to many secrets over there.:D :D :D

#404's Dad
03-17-2010, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by nordic quad
You guys keep way to many secrets over there.:D :D :D

LOL, yeah I suppose :)