PDA

View Full Version : high school is a prison

buck440
03-14-2010, 06:09 PM
i was just thinking of all the things i've learned from the other students when i was in high school and man... anywhere from sex to how to smoke pot with an apple. public school are a pretty bad place lol. anybody else agree?

Kickstarts-suck
03-14-2010, 06:21 PM
:huh :huh random much?

nastyrider17
03-14-2010, 06:35 PM
That's kinda random but thats the same stuff as a private school. One of my friends just got expelled for dealing...

jesseweaver
03-14-2010, 06:35 PM
haha get with the times man thats middle school now

k4f5x0r
03-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
haha get with the times man thats middle school now

+1. Ive heard of some 7th graders that have done more then some upper classmen.. :huh

JR3
03-14-2010, 07:08 PM
haha thats all high school was for me was a big party now that im in the real world and have to bust my *** and work with my hands everyday kinda wishin i payed attention more and went to college

buck440
03-14-2010, 07:10 PM
yah it is pretty random but i was just thinking how our school had the whole place covered in cameras and at the door they had cameras and they had to buzz you in not to mention the clicks and all the criminal thing you hear about how to do and what not. just thought it was kinda like a prison in a way. pumping iron in the weight room:muscle: lol.

CRE Performance
03-14-2010, 07:12 PM
It's what you make of it. Nothing more, nothing less. If you can learn about sex and smoking pot with an apple, you can learn to use capitol letters also.

slightlybent47
03-14-2010, 07:21 PM
As I got older I came to find that most of the things that my pears were telling me was complete bull **** and most of them had know idea of what they were talking about.
Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see!

jesseweaver
03-14-2010, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by slightlybent47

Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see!

great quote i go by that everyday. i take almost everything i hear from people with a grain of salt

slightlybent47
03-14-2010, 07:32 PM
It’s ironic that I got that quote from an old high school buddy, back when I was in school.:blah:

03-14-2010, 07:43 PM
< misses high school and wishes I would have taken advantage of the opportunities. I still go for the HS girls though haha I'm on the contant lookout for Chris Hansen. "why dont you take a seat over here?"

buck440
03-14-2010, 07:47 PM
on top of the academic edjumacation i learned a lot of things i would never even ask my parents, not to mention you become who you are i think.

250x_kyle
03-14-2010, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by buck440
on top of the academic edjumacation i learned a lot of things i would never even ask my parents, not to mention you become who you are i think.

You become what you let yourself become. my brother once told me "some people grow up in a matter of days, and some will never grow up". about the group of friends he had in highschool.

buck440
03-14-2010, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
< I still go for the HS girls though haha I'm on the contant lookout for Chris Hansen. "why dont you take a seat over here?"

chris: why do you have condoms and a fifth of vodka?

chomo: oh!? there just for my buddy. i i i was just picking them up for a friend.

chris: why don't you take a seat over here.

chomo: no no i think i'm going to leave.

chris: before you do i need to tell you i'm with dateline nbc and your being filmed...

chomo: ****, you can't tell my wife.

03-14-2010, 08:06 PM
^ hahahaha the best ones are when the people recognize him and try to hide. "oh **** I know who you are, my family is going to be pissed when the see this!" lmao

Canadian144
03-14-2010, 08:43 PM
Yeah I hate my high school. It's a private school in downtown Toronto... the sports suck and we get a ton of homework. Just wrote my SAT on Saturday, hopefully I did well enough to get into University of Michigan (which is where I want to go).

I hate the fact that I am the only kid that rides at my school.... a lot of kids are like "riding is NOT a sport" even though they have never even sat on an ATV or bike.

Personally I don't like living in Toronto anymore... that's why I want to go to U of M, I love Michigan haha.

Tommy Warren
03-14-2010, 09:04 PM
"Thats what I love about those high school chicks man....I get older.... they stay the same age"

03-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
"Thats what I love about those high school chicks man....I get older.... they stay the same age"

lol I live by this

400exrider69
03-14-2010, 09:32 PM
I left a rural middle school a few years and so did two of my freinds. It was bad in middle school pregnet teens,gay kid giving head to another one during band concert,drugs,fighting,stealing, teachers were all for sport players would change grades for them to play next weeks game. This was only in 7th and 8th i've got freinds in high school eariler this week they were worried about having a riot over drugs and fighting :eek: I love school but homeschooling is much better then being in that wacko school system.

With this being a small high school about 130-150 kids per class 7-12 middle school is connected to high school i can only imagine what a bigger school is like

ZeroLogic
03-14-2010, 09:59 PM
My high school nickname was dope valley. I never see a meeting of so many losers and weirdos in my life. I never really go back and visit anymore. Kids are just, stupid.

extremeblastr
03-15-2010, 12:29 AM
lol I live by this

and somehow i'm not surprised

ATVMX33
03-15-2010, 05:50 AM
ive been homeschooled but ive still seen plenty...cant amagine always being at a public school

eastcoastpro20
03-15-2010, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Canadian144
Yeah I hate my high school. It's a private school in downtown Toronto... the sports suck and we get a ton of homework. Just wrote my SAT on Saturday, hopefully I did well enough to get into University of Michigan (which is where I want to go).

I hate the fact that I am the only kid that rides at my school.... a lot of kids are like "riding is NOT a sport" even though they have never even sat on an ATV or bike.

Personally I don't like living in Toronto anymore... that's why I want to go to U of M, I love Michigan haha.

Muck Fichigan...GOOOOOOOOOO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .............................and as far as highschool goes, mine is also a prison. I know im gna miss it after this year but man its bad in there.

416exfreak
03-15-2010, 08:45 AM
My school is pretty sketchy at times.

We got cameras installed this year, which calmed things down alot, though kids still get out of hand. I hate it here, and I can't wait for May 28th (graduation date).

Ive waited 13 long years for that day and it can't get here fast enough. Im so sick of all the people in this school. Im a much happier person when I can just go to work for the day instead of having to go to school.

Id rather get paid for my time, than get told im stupid by teachers that need thier *** kicked for being a douche bag to thier students 24/7.:ermm:

Sjorge450R
03-15-2010, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
My school is pretty sketchy at times.

We got cameras installed this year, which calmed things down alot, though kids still get out of hand. I hate it here, and I can't wait for May 28th (graduation date).

Ive waited 13 long years for that day and it can't get here fast enough. Im so sick of all the people in this school. Im a much happier person when I can just go to work for the day instead of having to go to school.

Id rather get paid for my time, than get told im stupid by teachers that need thier *** kicked for being a douche bag to thier students 24/7.:ermm:

just wait. This time next year you will be missing it. I do not care what you say now and how you defend yourself, but you will miss it. Trust me. Even just changing to college life is a HUGE transition in life. I used to say the same things that you just did and I found myself missing highschool and everything that went with it about 6 months after graduation.

Needless to say,I am a Sec. ED major and I plan on going back into the public school system in the next few years

godzilla
03-15-2010, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by rpfeifer11
Is that why you spelt capital wrong?

For the same reason you chose to spell the word "spelled " wrong with "spelt" instead. :rolleyes:

Canadian144
03-15-2010, 10:18 AM
Grammar FTW

tbrackman84
03-15-2010, 10:30 AM
when i first looked at this and it said "high school is a prison", i figured it was some emo kid cutting his wrists, lol

Kickstarts-suck
03-15-2010, 10:37 AM
lol I live by this

Ohh I thought it was.

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bull****. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."

hondariderdylan
03-15-2010, 10:56 AM
I cant stand school. mine is not bad by any means but i cant stand it regardless.

my next door neighbor, my freind i have known for over 5 years just got busted for selling pills, having pot seeds in his locker, and having papers,baggies, and seeds at his house.:ermm:

CRE Performance
03-15-2010, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by rpfeifer11
Is that why you spelt capital wrong?

Yes. And it took 3-4 pages before anyone caught it, my point has been made. I spelled it correctly to begin with, then I went back and changed it to see if anyone would catch it. One more error to go.....almost there!

Ruby Soho
03-15-2010, 11:20 AM
high school is a joke. all the drama and bull**** that goes on.. most of my friends are already out. i don't have that many friends in my own grade or the grades below me, so im sure i won't miss it to much

rodeo#11
03-15-2010, 12:02 PM
high school girls are nothing but trouble ive been out of high school for 3 years now and i regret ever dating any of those girls...all of them are immature and drama starters...college girls...thats where its at.

tbrackman84
03-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by rodeo#11
high school girls are nothing but trouble ive been out of high school for 3 years now and i regret ever dating any of those girls...all of them are immature and drama starters...college girls...thats where its at.

nah man its all about the MILFS

jesseweaver
03-15-2010, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
just wait. This time next year you will be missing it. I do not care what you say now and how you defend yourself, but you will miss it. Trust me. Even just changing to college life is a HUGE transition in life. I used to say the same things that you just did and I found myself missing highschool and everything that went with it about 6 months after graduation.

Needless to say,I am a Sec. ED major and I plan on going back into the public school system in the next few years

yea you might miss it a little but no way i'd trade a day of work for school once im out. would you trade a year of your sallary to go back and sit in high school again?

Scro
03-15-2010, 01:43 PM
would you trade a year of your sallary to go back and sit in high school again?

No, but back then I didn't have the financial responsiblities that I do now. For most people, high school days are some of the best days they will see. For others, some of the worst.

backwoodsracer
03-15-2010, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by nastyrider17
That's kinda random but thats the same stuff as a private school. One of my friends just got expelled for dealing...

youre "friend" do you get a discount?

backwoodsracer
03-15-2010, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by tbrackman84

hahah you better hope you dont get shot :]

Scro
03-15-2010, 02:02 PM
On the subject of MILFS, if any of you young guys find an older woman, no kids, divorced/never married, and has a good job, you better hang on to her.

It will have you thinking (in your best Yoda voice),"Ahh, yes...the poonanny is strong in this one.":D

jesseweaver
03-15-2010, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Scro
No, but back then I didn't have the financial responsiblities that I do now.

thats the way i try not to think. when you don't have a lot of financial responsibilities is the perfect time to work hard and make a lot of money. before i had my license when i was like 14, 15, 16 i worked full time every summer and worked every day after school and 100% of that money went into savings. people don't realize how quick that adds up.

MX MaNiAc 06
03-15-2010, 02:32 PM
On the subject of MILFS, if any of you young guys find an older woman, no kids, divorced/never married, and has a good job, you better hang on to her.

It will have you thinking (in your best Yoda voice),"Ahh, yes...the poonanny is strong in this one.":D

Every man's dream.

Scro
03-15-2010, 03:05 PM
thats the way i try not to think. when you don't have a lot of financial responsibilities is the perfect time to work hard and make a lot of money. before i had my license when i was like 14, 15, 16 i worked full time every summer and worked every day after school and 100% of that money went into savings. people don't realize how quick that adds up.

I was talking about having to pay bills in general. I completely agree with you. I remember saving for a car when I was 14, and my account hitting four digits for the first time. You would have thought I had a million dollars in the bank.:p

yellowzo3
03-15-2010, 05:12 PM
I hated high school and don't miss it.

You make better friends in college than you do in high school. Most everyone says that and its pretty true from what I've seen and experienced. You're stuck with the same people in high school for 4 years so you make the best of it and hang out with them if you want to go out on a Friday night. Once you hit college you can pretty much start over and meet new people. If you don't like them you don't have to see them everyday so you just cut contact. Actually I don't even talk to anyone from high school anymore (with the exception of a couple people of course).

We also had the cameras in school, security guards patrolling the parking lot, student i.d's to wear around our necks, all that jazz... After a while it was ridiculous and we all grew tired of it fast. Couldn't wait to get out of there.

Riding in the car on the way home from graduation was one of the best feelings ever lol

buck440
03-15-2010, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by yellowzo3

Riding in the car on the way home from graduation was one of the best feelings ever lol man i remember that feeling, ahhhhhhhhhhhh it kinda felt like i took the worlds biggest chit but the feeling lasted a good year. all me and my friend did was play cod non stop, party and wake up in odd places and sleep till noon. i'm going to need a after sex cigarette after typing this cause it just feels good taking about it;)

tbrackman84
03-15-2010, 06:01 PM
It sounds like allyour high schools are turning into communisms, lol. Mine had like 2 cameras and that was it. lol

03-15-2010, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
Ohh I thought it was.

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bull****. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."

ahahahaha amazing quote! I loled

tbrackman84
03-15-2010, 06:09 PM

dude i'm looking lmao

hondariderdylan
03-15-2010, 06:34 PM

ah funny story...

a kid in my high school in tenth grade hooked up with another kids 40+ year old mother and had sex with her. this lady worked at the county tax office and practically everyone knew her. after this all happened a video started going around at the school that she sent to this kid that was not exactly G rated:D. i saw it and she was definatly MILF material. Oh and her son and the kid that banged her went to school for 2 years together.

8my_Cash
03-16-2010, 10:57 AM
to all that hate school now just wait til you are out of all education systems, trades, college, high school, ect. It doesnt get easier that for damn sure.

In hindsight high school was a joke. :)

The best is going to your 5 year high school reunion and seeing who was supposed to "succeed" and who still can't grow up hahaha

CJM
03-16-2010, 01:33 PM
Ive been out for 6 years now and believe me I would go back if I could.

Its not so much HS was bad, for me it was ok I guess. I spent most of my days building projects in woodshop, fixing cars in autoshop and just doing the work required.

Never had any real issues, I was a popular kid by any means and I didnt play any sports and honestly preferred to stick with only 5-10 friends who really are your buddies not just people who hang with you for whatever the reason.

My school was pretty nice. Nothing special just your avg middle class kids and teachers. No real drug, gang, violence issues tho.

I wasnt a party guy and I sure wasnt really interested in doing drugs, drinking (I admit very little) or doing stupid stuff. I can honestly say that out of all my HS friends I have 1 and 1 friend that I kept, one moved away and the other we dont talk anymore despite him being my best friend thru HS. Nope, I wound up with ONE friend I could count on and about 10 others that were worthless.

Lemme tell you this:
It dont F get easier at all...not by a longshot.

Ive been there and done it by now and it has been one hell of a ride. I went to college for 3 years straight and managed to do ok. I worked fulltime hauling 40+ hours a week at various jobs thru all of it.

I commuted to school all along and really it means you dont make friends to easy cause your not there all the time and only see them during class.

I took 2 years off after graduating from a 2 year school. Mistake, yea I think so. I shoulda at least signed up for 1 class a semester to get itout of the way but such as life.

Being in HS was easy compared to life after it. Gotta have a job, pay your bills and WORK. In the 6 years Ive been out I so far havent even found a real job due to the economy I think. Even so, life goes on.

Right now I work for an autoshop doing towing, recovery and light mech work. Is it my dream job, not by a long shot at all. I want to be a cop and am working towards it. Maybe in 2-3 years ill finally be ready and have that job-or maybe not Im not sure where the path will take me.

Remember kiddies, HS was and is easy-everything after it be prepared to work your arse off cause it only gets harder unless you hit the lotto.

buck440
03-16-2010, 02:15 PM
is it after 5 years or 10 for your first highschool reunion?

tbrackman84
03-16-2010, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by CJM
Ive been out for 6 years now and believe me I would go back if I could.

Its not so much HS was bad, for me it was ok I guess. I spent most of my days building projects in woodshop, fixing cars in autoshop and just doing the work required.

Never had any real issues, I was a popular kid by any means and I didnt play any sports and honestly preferred to stick with only 5-10 friends who really are your buddies not just people who hang with you for whatever the reason.

My school was pretty nice. Nothing special just your avg middle class kids and teachers. No real drug, gang, violence issues tho.

I wasnt a party guy and I sure wasnt really interested in doing drugs, drinking (I admit very little) or doing stupid stuff. I can honestly say that out of all my HS friends I have 1 and 1 friend that I kept, one moved away and the other we dont talk anymore despite him being my best friend thru HS. Nope, I wound up with ONE friend I could count on and about 10 others that were worthless.

Lemme tell you this:
It dont F get easier at all...not by a longshot.

Ive been there and done it by now and it has been one hell of a ride. I went to college for 3 years straight and managed to do ok. I worked fulltime hauling 40+ hours a week at various jobs thru all of it.

I commuted to school all along and really it means you dont make friends to easy cause your not there all the time and only see them during class.

I took 2 years off after graduating from a 2 year school. Mistake, yea I think so. I shoulda at least signed up for 1 class a semester to get itout of the way but such as life.

Being in HS was easy compared to life after it. Gotta have a job, pay your bills and WORK. In the 6 years Ive been out I so far havent even found a real job due to the economy I think. Even so, life goes on.

Right now I work for an autoshop doing towing, recovery and light mech work. Is it my dream job, not by a long shot at all. I want to be a cop and am working towards it. Maybe in 2-3 years ill finally be ready and have that job-or maybe not Im not sure where the path will take me.

Remember kiddies, HS was and is easy-everything after it be prepared to work your arse off cause it only gets harder unless you hit the lotto.

what you said seems pretty dead on man, i'm a second semester sophmore an college right now working towards a degree in criminal justice. Good luck with what you're trying to do.

2to4
03-16-2010, 02:59 PM
my highschool isnt the worste but this year we had 3 fights in like a week and one included blood splattered all over the lockers (it was a mess). but ya we have all your basic craziness. for example my best friend just had sex with my ex who i broke up with two weeks ago. yup a whole lot of stupid people here. actually we made the news two years ago cause some kids got in a fight over drugs with some kids from another town and the kids from the other town beat them with pipes. the most disgusting video i have ever seen thats for sure

Scro
03-16-2010, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by buck440
is it after 5 years or 10 for your first highschool reunion?

10 years for us, and I can't wait.

honda250xrider
03-16-2010, 03:57 PM
i never looked back after graduating high school, and if i had a choice to go back i wouldn't; I had a lot of fun in high school; had a lot of friends, but in hindsight it didn't really matter i really only talk to 2 or 3 of them to this day anyhow, but everyone has to move on; College is fun, made a lot of friends but i see a lot of the kids who never partied or drink while in high school go to college and go balls to the wall because they are finally free from their parents grasp.

I still see people daily that still try to relive there high school days. I can only think of a couple reasons why high school was fun and it was for the girls, parties, no responsibility.

so now i can afford my things i enjoy doing, go where ever i want when i want. go on vacation, have no rules to abide by. I still can go out on weekends drink, meet women, etc. I can't think of any reason why someone would want to go back to high school, other than the fact that they had it easy and don't want to work to get where they need/want to be.

yellowzo3
03-16-2010, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by 2to4
my highschool isnt the worste but this year we had 3 fights in like a week and one included blood splattered all over the lockers (it was a mess). but ya we have all your basic craziness. for example my best friend just had sex with my ex who i broke up with two weeks ago. yup a whole lot of stupid people here. actually we made the news two years ago cause some kids got in a fight over drugs with some kids from another town and the kids from the other town beat them with pipes. the most disgusting video i have ever seen thats for sure

We averaged 1 fight a day I guess... sometimes more. Everyone within 1 minute running distance would empty out from wherever they were and run to where the fight was. 1 minute running can get you pretty far through the school so it was always packed around the fights :p

I remember during gym they would lock all the doors so kids couldn't leave the area lmao... We played volleyball for an entire year everyday in gym it was such a joke.

Woodshop was always fun and the teacher was cool. We didn't have autoshop but if we did I'd be in there for sure!

The stairs were always PACKED as hell and you could barely get down without tripping over someone so I used to take the elevator sometimes. It was for teachers and handicapped only but I like to live on the edge so I went for it. Thing ran slower than molasses though

I think my reunion is 10 years as well but I doubt the majority of my class shows. Since everyone has facebook now you can pretty much see what everyone's up to and I'm sure everyone just plans things to do with each other on there.

BlingyLTR450
03-17-2010, 06:56 AM
I been locked up and its much more fun than school. Only down side is you don't get to go home every night.

Todays my last day of going to school!!!!

CJM
03-17-2010, 05:50 PM
what you said seems pretty dead on man, i'm a second semester sophmore an college right now working towards a degree in criminal justice. Good luck with what you're trying to do.

Thanks man, its been a tough journey and Im hoping I can finally move on and get a real job sooner or later.

Good luck to you too :)

MX MaNiAc 06
03-17-2010, 08:33 PM
The weirdest part about graduating high school is going to college for freshman year then coming home the summer after. Talk about change.

CJM
03-17-2010, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
The weirdest part about graduating high school is going to college for freshman year then coming home the summer after. Talk about change.

I never expieranced this since I always have commuted but the best I could relate to is that after HS everyone is kinda friendly with you-people you hardly knew will say hi and see whats been going on with ya.

Had that happen a few times now, kids I barely knew walked right up to me and started a conversation.

Exrider434
03-17-2010, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by BlingyLTR450
I been locked up and its much more fun than school. Only down side is you don't get to go home every night.

Todays my last day of going to school!!!!

Yeah, gettin it in the pooper sounds a whole lot better than school!!