PDA

View Full Version : Lake bailee 90cc class

Bodie1
03-14-2010, 11:44 AM
Does anyone race miniquads at lake bailee in ohio? Or have any info on age groups for the 90cc class? Or any other tracks close to Lewisburg oh?

rcms
03-14-2010, 12:53 PM
we have raced at bailey but it has been two years. nice track then but low numbers for minis.we put on races at haspin acres in laurel indiana and run 90 stock and 90 production classes but dont have age brackets yet. we have had as many as 14 90cc and as few as 2. if you would like more info you could call my shop monday at 765-647-1614 or e-mail to rcms@etczone.com.

lem dad
03-14-2010, 05:25 PM
Good luck finding many places to race minis in ohio

Rowlands Motosports

zach R 7x
03-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by lem dad
Good luck finding many places to race minis in ohio

Rowlands Motosports

???, we have raced minis in Ohio for 5 years and there are some great tracks in Ohio.goto CRA's website and check on dates.The most popular for minis is Malvern,nice track and is very mini friendly,also there is Amhearst,lightning, and new to CRA is area 330,which i was told is a national caliber track.there is also Pymatuning which is just across the PA. border. these tracks are all in the eastern or south east part of the state, if you live on the west side i can see your complaint. i live right on Lake Erie and almost every track is atleast 2 hours drive for me(except Amhearst), but that is how it is with racing. these are fun tracks that my son loves to run,the numbers at these tracks will very,because alot of the faster kids are going to run nationals this year ,but we will all more than likely be running CRA on the off dates and after the nationals.

JMHO.....TIM

:D

cwjr
03-16-2010, 06:32 AM
ixcr.com Indiana cross country, racing we will get about 30 minis per race in 4 classes...