PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on FMF Exhaust

jkiserracing
03-13-2010, 04:12 PM
Just wondering if anyone has had an FMF exhaust and changed to something else and noticed any difference. I have a full FMF system with the powercore 4 and power bomb header. Im just wondering if I bought the mega bomb header I might gain a little power or maybe I might just change to a different brand. I dont know really. Any thoughts?

CRE Performance
03-13-2010, 08:55 PM
I use to run one of those quite some time ago. I liked the FMF until I broke it and bought a new exhaust. I think you will be happier with just about anything. I like my White Bros OK on my 05, but I really like my Motoworks on my 07....If I were looking for another exhaust, and i couldnt afford a DASA, Rossier, or Sparks.....Id go after a Motoworks.

jkiserracing
03-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Ok...its funny you mentioned the Motoworks exhaust because I was leaning toward that one if I did change all together. I just wasnt sure (performance wise) what I was getting out of the FMF

2muchquad
03-17-2010, 07:49 PM
yeah almost anything is way better than stock,if you get a aftermarket headpipe is where you make your money,a exhaust can is basically a can with a core wrapped in exhaust packing,thats why most exhausts are close to each other in output on a dyno.;)

Lquad71
03-18-2010, 06:55 AM
x2 on the motoworks