PDA

View Full Version : Bad Seller Becareful

KEVIN300A
03-12-2010, 10:12 PM
http://yfz450.theatvchannel.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=106302&st=0&gopid=843277&#entry843277

bad reviews miles machine!!!!

miles Machine
03-13-2010, 08:27 AM
your just pissed off because i didnt want to trade your rims for my shock!!!

KAWIRYDER
03-13-2010, 09:27 AM
That's good info to know thanks.

KEVIN300A
03-13-2010, 02:21 PM
I could care less if I traded you... it pissed me a off what a d*ck you were and bragging about the money you make buying **** and selling it as new.... I AM GLAD I didn't do business with you who knows what is really true when it comes to you!!!

miles Machine
03-13-2010, 05:29 PM
i never told you i bought used parts and claimed them as new,,,ill even post up the entire txt conversation...i said i buy and sell on ebay finding good deals and making a little profit off of it nothing wrong with that...id like to see some of theses supposed pms or at least the parts that ppl had problems with because funny thing other than sistar ive only had two complaints and refunded there money and let them keep the parts.....if i have so many ppl unhappy with stuff im selling how come ive never herd from theses ppl....and everyone can agree with me when you sell in high volume your bound to have some one thats not gonna be happy and the *******ty thing is because of that one person not happy you get a bad name and everyone things everything you sell is junk....when you go to buy somthing ask for alot of detailed pictures...ask questions ask alot of questions for all i care ppl that just buy stuff and dont ask questions or get pics are the ones that get pissed off because its there own stupid fault and then they ruin it for the seller by shooting off at the mouth to others about it.....when there the stupid ****s for not asking

KEVIN300A
03-13-2010, 09:41 PM
this was your advertisement!!!

Walsh Gusseted YFZ frame with walsh 6 point kit...frame is in good shape with no bends breaks or repairs comes with paperwork-$600

things get "OVERLOOKED" :huh

thats my point!!! just want everyone to know to be careful I hope you make things right!!!!

jfarcticman
03-13-2010, 10:41 PM
whatt i bought i sed of bars off him and im satisfied

miles Machine
03-14-2010, 10:13 AM
I planed on it i told him that but he went and posted this **** so now im second guessing it because he already has screwed me

glamis#19
03-17-2010, 11:35 AM
hey kevin thanks for posting this and helping me out get justice. I am sjstar on yfzcentral the person he screwed over. He said that he was going to give me a hundred bucks back but i really wanted all my money back but he basically said screw off. Now he is all pissed because im bringing all this out about the transaction and now he wont give me the $100 back. I feel this is well worth it instead of the $100 because i feel he will potentially loose more bus. because of this plus i am letting others know so they dont fall prey to the same thing. He could still solve this problem and be credibal again if he would just give me my money back and i would pay to send the frame back. Then i would give him positive feedback that he refunded me but he doesnt have the brains god gave a mud hen.

glamis#19
03-17-2010, 11:42 AM
he is such an idiot saying that it my fault for not asking for more pictures and asking a ton of pictures. And that there is bound to be a few unhappy buyers. Well number one did you or did you not tell the truth in your ad its a simple quetions? Not telling the truth makes you a bad seller. THen not taking back the product a bad seller. This guy doesnt give a **** about who he screws over or being honest.

Scro
03-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by KEVIN300A
this was your advertisement!!!

Walsh Gusseted YFZ frame with walsh 6 point kit...frame is in good shape with no bends breaks or repairs comes with paperwork-$600

things get "OVERLOOKED" :huh

thats my point!!! just want everyone to know to be careful I hope you make things right!!!!

Wow:eek2:

dmfisher71
03-17-2010, 07:17 PM
i bet if he bought the frame he would be pissed and want his money back, BUT oh no since he got ur cash he dont care. i think that all the scamming pieces of sh*t need to be hung. Most people work hard for their money and alot (like me) cant afford to buy new quads every year and big fancy parts or motors so they rely on people selling good quality used parts for a little less money, i know thats how i buy most of my parts, hell i am trying to nickel and dime my banshee back together. it sure as sh*t aint near new but when it get done i WILL be d*mn proud of it. yes i have sold parts and quads before and i have bought TONS off ebay. I cant afford to go spend $8,000 on a new yfz or ltr nor do i even really want one, there is no need, unless you race, to need fuel injectors on a quad, but anyway thats beside the point. people who scam other people out of their hard earned money need to be dealt with. if you catch my drift.

To the scamming piece of sh*t: i hope one of these people you screwed out of their money comes to find you and beats you within an inch of you miserable pathetic thing you call a life.

KEVIN300A
03-17-2010, 09:49 PM
Ya I dealt with him for a day and can't believe the way he spoke to a potential buyer I am extremely close to him and would have done and brought a lot of business.... i hope people see this and realize who they are dealing with.... yes we all buy used parts and honestly stuff gets "OVERLOOKED" but stuff like this doesn't... he is just extremely dis-honest and has a horrible business sense... goodluck to you man I am sorry your the poor person who got screwed by him... trust me there are more out there you are the one who came out about it though....

glamis#19
03-18-2010, 12:51 PM
yep i know there is scammers out there but i think we need to make them think about doing it again and Im just making sure i do all i can to make sure he pays for his mistake. If you see this guys post on any other website please post a
link to all of this. Help me take this scammer down

woodsracer144
03-31-2010, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Scro
Wow:eek2:

can you say got caught with his paints down... haha Looking like a foo witchyo paints on tha grown!

THORrider350
04-01-2010, 06:58 AM
bought from him and had no problems, also given me great answers to my question's on the other forum. Stand up guy, my $.02

birdman7389
04-04-2010, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by THORrider350
bought from him and had no problems, also given me great answers to my question's on the other forum. Stand up guy, my $.02

How can you see the blatant lies told for that frame, and say "stand up guy"?

THORrider350
04-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by birdman7389
How can you see the blatant lies told for that frame, and say "stand up guy"?

Im wondering, did i say i bought the frame? i had no part in that transaction. what i got from him was good, thats all i was saying.