PDA

View Full Version : What's in Pennsylvania ???

Langbolt
03-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Hey guys, I'm planning a trip down to Grove City, Pennsylvania to take the girlfriend shopping.....to that BIG outlet mall they have there.....ok so that'll put a smile on her face.......but is there anything in the area for ME to look at ?

Any good Quad shops, Bike shops, etc etc....

Thanks

:D

outacontrol
03-12-2010, 07:22 PM
are you really traveling from ontario to grove city to shop at the outlet mall? there is nothing in that area.

400exchick
03-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Langbolt
Hey guys, I'm planning a trip down to Grove City, Pennsylvania to take the girlfriend shopping.....to that BIG outlet mall they have there.....ok so that'll put a smile on her face.......but is there anything in the area for ME to look at ?

Any good Quad shops, Bike shops, etc etc....

Thanks

:D

Do you realise how far of a drive that is? lol

Why not just go to Montreal or something?? Or even New York state?

xtrememxrider
03-12-2010, 07:43 PM
Wow thats really far to drive. Im only about 30 miles from the outlets. We dont have any shops out of the ordinary. Coming through greenville are evil kenivel has a motorcycle shop but i never been there to know what its like. IMO i dont think the outlets are all that great. If you want to know anything about the area let me know

drtracer27
03-12-2010, 07:43 PM
How far is it to Hetrick's from there?

tbrackman84
03-12-2010, 08:11 PM
well you'll most likely be coming past the PA grand canyon in tioga county, if you feel like sight seeing, and thats about all i can think of right now, haha

coryatver
03-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by drtracer27
How far is it to Hetrick's from there?

hour north west.

Grove City is where mototees is. They sell the T-shirts at gnc, gncc, and dirtbike nationals.

It is also where Gear Media and Marketing is located. They produce the GNCC Racer TV shows.

It is also where Angel Atwell is from and there are many other pros from around the area.

Biggest shops around nw pa that I can think of are Hetrick Racing, JB racing, Baldwin Motosports and Cernics Racing.

Canadian144
03-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Go to Yorkdale instead? lol

Langbolt
03-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Hey guys & gals....thanks for the info......Yes I know it's a long drive.....we've never been there and have heard that there are great deals at those outlet malls....

Hahaha...Yes I've been to YORKDALE....it's like 1/2hr away.

The PA Grand Canyon sounds interesting.

I'll have to check Baldwins Address ( I thought he was in Ashatubula Ohio ?) and Hetrick's

I need Tires & Rims for the Girlfriends quad......so it might be worth my while.

We both want to go for a long drive just to get out of the area for a few days.

Thanks again!

Rich250RRacer
03-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Langbolt
Hey guys & gals....thanks for the info......Yes I know it's a long drive.....we've never been there and have heard that there are great deals at those outlet malls....

Hahaha...Yes I've been to YORKDALE....it's like 1/2hr away.

The PA Grand Canyon sounds interesting.

I'll have to check Baldwins Address ( I thought he was in Ashatubula Ohio ?) and Hetrick's

I need Tires & Rims for the Girlfriends quad......so it might be worth my while.

We both want to go for a long drive just to get out of the area for a few days.

Thanks again!

Baldwin's is in Ashtabula, Ohio. As for the outlet mall, most of the clothing is something with imperfections or blems. If not, the prices aren't really much different than you'd pay somewhere else. A lot of the electronics, stereo and video equipment, and stuff like power tools are factory reconditioned items, which are sold cheaper than new stuff.

ZeroLogic
03-13-2010, 12:13 AM
There ain't nothin to do in PA unless its hunting season or fishing season. Right now I call it the boring months. I pack away the hunting cloths and bring out the target rifles. Also get the poles ready for trout and bass.:macho

MX MaNiAc 06
03-13-2010, 12:49 AM
I live 10 minutes from grove city. There is a shop in grove city right next to the outlets. Grove City Motorsports. It's about half mile from the outlets towards the 79 exit (passing the exit). You will see the shop on your left about a quarter mile past the outlets. They are open 10-6 monday-friday

dan harris
03-13-2010, 10:28 AM
Drop your girl at the outlets, and bring your quad to the Breezewood Proving Grounds MX Park.

www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com

bustedknuckle
03-13-2010, 05:27 PM
Hetricks is about 35 min from grove city. in oil city .try map questing it. you wont believe hetricks shop. its not fancy,they just build quads .. i took a friend several weeks a go.be fore we walked in i told him to count the numbet of eagles on the shelvs ... theres a pile of them... for thouse who dont know,each eagle it a nat champ in mx. baldwins is about 50 min from the out lets. its a real nice shop to..while your going to baldwins stop at jb racing there on the way to baldwins.