PDA

View Full Version : Check out what I passed on the highway today

88redrocket
03-12-2010, 03:44 PM
So Im driving on the highway this morning and what do I see go by me in the fastlane? A truck with josh creamers old kawi on it... I had to get a closer look so I sped up and got beside the truck and gave the guy thumbs up, Then he went by me and slowed down so i could take a couple pictures. The funny thing is the truck had a CT plate on it and thats where Josh is from.....I'm starting to wonder if it was Creamer himself, It was hard to see the person driving cuz the truck had somewhat tinted windows but I could see whoever it was smiling and giving me thumbs up back. I know he's on a suzuki now but It defenitly looks just like his old kawi.

http://i43.tinypic.com/250rxms.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/rlx1f4.jpg

Crystylephoto
03-12-2010, 04:11 PM
That must be Muff, Justin Hoffler, talked to him yesterday and he said he had to bring one of Josh's bikes up north haha! He's from Josh's town in CT.

backwoodsracer
03-12-2010, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by 88redrocket
So Im driving on the highway this morning and what do I see go by me in the fastlane? A truck with josh creamers old kawi on it... I had to get a closer look so I sped up and got beside the truck and gave the guy thumbs up, Then he went by me and slowed down so i could take a couple pictures. The funny thing is the truck had a CT plate on it and thats where Josh is from.....I'm starting to wonder if it was Creamer himself, It was hard to see the person driving cuz the truck had somewhat tinted windows but I could see whoever it was smiling and giving me thumbs up back. I know he's on a suzuki now but It defenitly looks just like his old kawi.

http://i43.tinypic.com/250rxms.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/rlx1f4.jpg

whyd you black out the plate?????
i want to track him down!
but seriously why?

extremeblastr
03-12-2010, 04:46 PM
haha was just gonna say the same thing crystal, thats josh's bike for sure and the man behind the wheel was justin hoffler

BLU82
03-12-2010, 05:28 PM
When'd he get that truck? I like it more than the other one hahaha

88redrocket
03-12-2010, 05:29 PM
oh **** that was muff? haha nice... I blacked out the plate for privacy reasons in case it was josh.

Crystylephoto
03-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by BLU82

He had that one at Mototown a few weeks ago, I think if I can remember correctly haha you would have known if it was josh with his 350 with the stacks haha

muff
03-15-2010, 12:36 PM
Yep that was me, Josh's quad is actually in Canada now with its new owner..

Quad18star
03-15-2010, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by muff
Yep that was me, Josh's quad is actually in Canada now with its new owner..

Where did it go?

Were you the middle man on the deal? Hook a broda up !!!!

muff
03-15-2010, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Where did it go?

Were you the middle man on the deal? Hook a broda up !!!!

Not sure who it was but I know he races a few of the NEATV races.

muff
03-15-2010, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by BLU82

Haha I've only had this one for a couple months. Needed something with a little better mileage and can haul 2 quads at once. And it rips! lol

Quad18star
03-15-2010, 07:01 PM
Not sure who it was but I know he races a few of the NEATV races.

Must be someone from Quebec then.

Are you dealing in used quads? I may need to get in contact with you if so.

631kfx400
03-15-2010, 07:05 PM
i get chills every time i see that quad

Crystylephoto
03-15-2010, 07:08 PM
Haha I've only had this one for a couple months. Needed something with a little better mileage and can haul 2 quads at once. And it rips! lol

which one we taking to Alamaba?? haha! I ain't bailing!

muff
03-15-2010, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Must be someone from Quebec then.

Are you dealing in used quads? I may need to get in contact with you if so.

I mostly deal with only parts but if you're looking for something just let me know.

Originally posted by Crystylephoto
which one we taking to Alamaba?? haha! I ain't bailing!

I'll believe it when I see it! Probably the flatbed..