PDA

View Full Version : 3 door glass freezer

quadracer707
03-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Anyone know of any companies that sell 3 door upright glass freezer, We make our own Ice Cream at our restaurant & my one freezer blew up, figure some one on here has to be a salespersom or in the refrigeration buisness,

Ken

Pappy
03-11-2010, 01:35 PM
I cant help on the new fridge, but I have a big spoon if needed to help keep all that ice cream from going bad:devil:

Kickstarts-suck
03-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I cant help on the new fridge, but I have a big spoon if needed to help keep all that ice cream from going bad:devil:

x2 :D

I lovee icecream!

quadracer707
03-11-2010, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

Well when you come thru Central Pa., stop in & see how we make it over 40 flavors when summer rolls around, keeps us hopping,

Ken

Pappy
03-11-2010, 07:52 PM
I was up that way last fallf or a shoot and was dying for food. I could not remember the name and address (please post it so I can store it!)

Im sure I will have more work in that area this year...I will stop by!

quadracer707
03-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Buisness is Maurers Ice Cream Shoppe
34 S Market St. Shamokin, Pa 17872

But we live in Trevorton, Pa. Home of a $hit load of coal hills & banks, They are supposed to be putting a huge ATV park in doing a feasability study now,

Ken

backwoodsracer
03-12-2010, 04:23 PM
go in your local kerr drug or rite aid if ya gott em up there (damn yankees gotta be different) and they will most likely have their ice cream freezer with 3 glass doors, find the name brand and lookem up!

SHIP ME SOME ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck!

quadracer707
03-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Got lots of companies to choose from, just like to deal with someone who i might help out on here, rememeber support those who support you,

I can ship you out any ice cream you want!!!!

BUT about $75.00 overnight, & thats just to ship no ice cream included,

Ken

gcart2
03-12-2010, 05:40 PM
I work at publix, our freezer went down one night and we had to toss about twenty or thirty bags of ice cream and other frozen goods. i tried just about every type of ice cream we had. and when i say bags, i mean BIG BAGS. kinda depressing.