PDA

View Full Version : TRX250R OEM graphics

buildinitnow
03-10-2010, 11:33 AM
Does anyone know where I can get a set of OEM replica graphics? I know ebay had some on there for awhile..........

Thanks

SilverLake250R
03-10-2010, 05:02 PM
I need some too. '89 to be exact.

troybilt
03-10-2010, 05:16 PM
ddrslap on ebay, or Harlan Lynse on ebay. bought OEM replicas from both of them and are excellent quality.

buildinitnow
03-10-2010, 06:31 PM
I tried ddrslap, but he gave me a bunch of crap about not having any and then it would take 3-5 weeks for a turnaround. I bought the same package from him 2 years ago........... ?????????????

So pissed!

leager-n-ky
03-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Got mine from Harlan, Great guy to work with. decals are A+

buildinitnow
03-10-2010, 08:22 PM
How do I find this Harlan????????

leager-n-ky
03-10-2010, 08:36 PM
I have his info here somewhere, i will ask the wife in the a.m

schiavo250r
03-10-2010, 08:54 PM
Here is Harlan's email hjlysne@charter.net

Hope it Helps

woodsracer144
03-10-2010, 09:47 PM
troy i thought you were printing these... where did you get your caution stickers and stuff?

croat1
03-11-2010, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by buildinitnow
I tried ddrslap, but he gave me a bunch of crap about not having any and then it would take 3-5 weeks for a turnaround. I bought the same package from him 2 years ago........... ?????????????

So pissed!

i've emailed ddrslap numerous times in the last 3 months and they have nver responded. not real hard: i need 87 oem graphics and an oil ratio sticker for the top of the headlight.

looks like i'm emailing harlan.

troybilt
03-11-2010, 04:09 AM
I'm sorry guys, I've never had a problem with ddrslap! Have you emailed directly, and not thru ebay messaging system??

ddrslap's email: sanda97@comcast.net

In fact I just ordered a set of custom 89 style graphics 2-3 weeks ago and got them in 6 days. Sitting on my desk now waiting to get new full fender fullbores... !! No problems, this was the 4th set I've ordered from ddrslap.

Harlan, is awesome to work with. Super nice guy, he did my frame decals for my 89. However, I think he is on vacation in AZ until end of March, can't confirm that.

He usually responds anyway to emails anyway. If anyone needs the frame decals he's your man.

Troy

leager-n-ky
03-11-2010, 01:51 PM
I talked with Harlan, He will be back home April 10, send him an email and let him know what you need. hjlysne@charter.net

croat1
03-12-2010, 01:03 AM
troy: i have used both the ebay messaging and emailing directly. no response either way.

ddrslapp
04-11-2010, 10:06 AM
So So Sorry Guys,
Please cut us some slack here.. We usually don't join and respond to these posts but felt it important in this case!
We have responded best we can as we had a family emergency come up in early Feb forcing us to be down for a couple of months and my wife just gave emergency birth late March. (reason for the 3-5 week turn around time without going into personal specifics ) We could not predict these family issues would come as quickly as when they did, I tried to be fair on the timing. I may have already responded to some of you. But if any of you still need our attention. We would be happy to assist where we can. Please contact through our email sanda97@comcast and not through this post, and mention you are from this forum and we will email as quickly as we can.
Great Looking Quad Troy. Thanks for the Posts!! We are also working on some important Frame warning Decals for the TRX machines. They should be done in a few weeks
ddrslapp

troybilt
04-11-2010, 10:28 AM
I can vouch for the quality. I just installed the custom 89 graphics I ordered from you a couple weeks/months ago, and Dan and I also installed his 86 graphics on his bike, a few days ago. Both turned out awesome!

250rPRIDE
04-11-2010, 12:02 PM
i ordered the 86 style decals and some others off of ddrslapp LAST WEEK and wow are they nice, they are better than oem for sure. he could not have been nicer they combined shipping and i had everything within 3-4 days.. i cant wait for my new plastic to get here to put em on.. they are very good people to deal with and make some high quality decals!! i just wish he made the 88 frame decal kits, have to wait on harlem, i have delt with him as well, thanks to troy informing me of him and hes a really good guy too.

ddrslapp
04-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Thanks for your great posts. What frame decals do you need for your 88 I know we may have not had them when asked. But have been working hard to locate them.

We have some that we are working on now. Fresh taken off the frames.

Some of these are not listed on eBay but we have available

Helmet Holder
Model Frame ID Tag for the 86-89
We are working on a Caution decals now for the TRX's regarding cooling system

Key Pad Decal

and
WARNING decal
Do not remove radiator cap when engine hot etc..

Reserve Tank
Add Coolant Up
To Full Level

is also available.

20:1 oil ratio we have listed in eBay.

Feel free to let us know your needs, Email us sanda97@comcast.net

We were the first on eBay to recreate The first ATC 200X, 350X and 250R Full fender Decal Kits, at that time only individual deals were offered 1 sale at a time. followed by all of the TRX kits from decals we own and help from enthusiast across the globe. We know you will be happy with our services and products. New sellers (low feedback #'s) are sadly cutting corners, scanning our items and ripping our yrs of searching and finding these vintage machines.... hard work. (over 7700 feedback to show our commitment to Quality and length of service)

D'Dr Slapp
Taken from orginal bikes, Best Materials, High Quality Decals.

Derrick Adams
04-11-2010, 02:34 PM
I just bought my 86 kit from ddrslap on Thursday. They were shipped Friday and I expect to have them on by Wednesday. Can't wait. The new plastics are sitting in my dining room waiting.

250rPRIDE
05-06-2010, 03:21 PM
no sure how anyone could say anything bad about ddrslapp. got my 88 frame decal/tag today and its really nice, super fair price, fast shipping and nice products.. and really nice people for customer service etc....

i tryed to take a pic of the frame tag but its so hard because it has the crome backing and black top and all it does is shine.. but its really nice. after 15 pics this is all i could come up with, not the best.. sorry

FMF250r
12-02-2010, 07:49 AM
Do you make all of the 88 frame warning decals ddrslap? I would be interested in them. Also do you make the ID tags in different production months.

86 Quad R
12-02-2010, 09:16 AM
at the risk of sounding like an a z z....
Originally posted by ddrslapp
So So Sorry Guys,
Please cut us some slack here.. We usually don't join and respond to these posts but felt it important in this case!
We have responded best we can as we had a family emergency come up in early Feb forcing us to be down for a couple of months and my wife just gave emergency birth late March. (reason for the 3-5 week turn around time without going into personal specifics ) We could not predict these family issues would come as quickly as when they did, I tried to be fair on the timing. I may have already responded to some of you. But if any of you still need our attention. We would be happy to assist where we can. Please contact through our email sanda97@comcast and not through this post, and mention you are from this forum and we will email as quickly as we can.
Great Looking Quad Troy. Thanks for the Posts!! We are also working on some important Frame warning Decals for the TRX machines. They should be done in a few weeks
ddrslapp

QuadJunkies
12-02-2010, 09:34 PM
So... are we a site sponsor who has been granted permission from the webmaster to advertsie ?
Of not , I suggest deleted posts and keeping it in PMs.

norcalatver
10-07-2011, 07:31 PM
ddrslapp is the bomb! Lightning fast response! I can't wait to get my new graphics and get them installed.

BTW. The Harlan Lysne person is a flake or is having personal problems. He finally emailed back once in 7 days, didn't give a price, way to pay, where to pay, nothing. I still have heard nothing from him and its been 7 days. Thats not the way I run my business and I don't expect to deal with others who run theirs that way either.

Dave

norcalatver
10-16-2011, 10:05 PM
Thanks ddrslap for the awesome graphics! I just installed them today and they look great! I wish I knew how to post pics cause these graphics are exact replicas of the originals. They fit right where the outline of the old graphics were perfectly! Thanks again! I'm glad I found you here on exdiders!

BuDDy L
10-18-2011, 07:43 AM
Can anyone send me pics or post them for an 89?