PDA

View Full Version : How much does it cost????

rookiex
01-25-2003, 10:10 PM
To get a ATV shipped and does anyone know who to go through close to ohio or somthing.....If anyone knows thanks for you help.

NDrider
01-25-2003, 10:16 PM
The quotes I got were about $800. If your try to ship that to Canada it will be more for their duty taxes and other crap.

Every one will tell you to use forwardair Consolidated freight.

Good luck!!

own2424
01-25-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by NDrider

Every one will tell you to use forwardair Consolidated freight.

Good luck!! YES!!! Use forwardair. I shipped my Banshee from New Jersey to Phoenix, Arizona this past summer for a little less than $200, and it reached Arizona in 4days! I suggest you use ForwardAir. Where are you sending a quad to or where is it coming from? GROVEPORT is the NATIONAL station for Forward air, also there is another Forward Air port in Dayton and Maumee, Ohio. Good Luck!!

rookiex
01-25-2003, 10:25 PM
wow dude thanks grove port is right down the street like 2 miles :rolleyes: i shoulda known lol

own2424
01-25-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by rookiex
wow dude thanks grove port is right down the street like 2 miles :rolleyes: i shoulda known lol Yes, thats the NATIONAL hub, so youll have TONS of luck there!

rookiex
01-25-2003, 10:29 PM
cool.If I do send it to canada it will be alot more.cuz of fees you have to pay.

Martin Blair
01-25-2003, 10:33 PM
Anyone got anywhere to ship a atv from Kansas City? where is the closest Forwardair, and how much would it cost to send one to hawwaii (sp), on a plane not a boat that takes like 3 weaks and you have to goup them up with this grease crap to keep it from rusting.