PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service

LeGaCyGiAnT124
03-09-2010, 01:00 AM
I am not really the person here to rant, but I have to know the story behind this. I ordered an axle carrier for my 05 Honda 450r on February 8th. I gave it around 3 weeks before I started worrying to as what possibly happened and why I have not recieved my carrier yet. I know that Burgard is in PA as well as I am so what could be the deal? I ended up calling Burgard and asked politely if I could please get a tracking number. The guy on the phone said he was in the machine shop and that he would call back later. I gave him my cellphone number and was said to expect a phone call back in about an hour and a half. I never got the call, I understand people are busy but please don't say that if you knew you weren't going to be able to call back! The next few days I waited for my carrier, still nothing so I called again. Now he said he was in the office and would get back to me once again. He never got back to me again. The next day I called and still asked politely if I could please find out where my carrier is or if it has even been sent out to me. He said that he would look into his paypal account and see if he got the payment. This being a complete month later and my carrier still hasn't be sent out? What is going on here? Finally my dad gave them a call and apparently he got their attention. They stated that the carrier was on backorder and that they must have sent my carrier to the wrong person. They stated that they would sent out an older style without the grease zerk on the outside which was this past friday and that I would get it Monday or Tuesday. They also said that when the style with the grease zerk would come in that they would send one of those out also. It sounds like a good deal to me as long as they keep their word. I am just wondering why this had to happen to me and apparently one of my buddies also ordered a carrier from you guys aswell and still hasn't recieved it or heard back from you guys about why he has not recieved it either.

Please let me know what the deal is here guys, I am not trying to bag on you but this long of a wait has never happened for me before and I just want to get the whole story straight of where my carrier is!

-Brandon

burgard rep
03-10-2010, 09:23 AM
Keep in mind that you ordered your carrier in February. And the sale was for January. That being said, we honored the January price for you anyway. We apologize for the mix-up and not giving you a call back right away. Your carrier with the center grease fitting is on it's way, if it's not already there. And when we build the new one, we'll get that out to you promptly. As far as your buddy, do you know when he placed his order?

Thank you.

LeGaCyGiAnT124
03-12-2010, 11:34 AM
He ordered his around 2 to 2 1/2 weeks ago. I got the carrier in the other day. I was just stressing out with getting my build done and I needed it soon. Thanks for still giving me the January special too