PDA

View Full Version : Girl friend going thru your text's?

backwoodsracer
03-08-2010, 02:57 PM
I've noticed all my buddys girls go thru their phone I flipped when mine did it drive's me nut's and I can't look at her text's?

This bother anyone else?

hondariderdylan
03-08-2010, 03:06 PM
pimp slap dat hoe.;)

slightlybent47
03-08-2010, 03:06 PM
If they won’t let you see there’s, then they can’t see mine. Try going through hers and see how she likes it. Dig through her purse while you’re at it. She has to say “I DO” before she gets to have that privilege.

Scro
03-08-2010, 03:31 PM
Hit it and quit it. Girls like that are looking for something to argue about. Even after you get married, there should be no need for anybody to go through their spouses phone. That's where the whole issue of trusting someone comes into play.

Quad18star
03-08-2010, 03:40 PM
Or ... if you have nothing to hide , then there shouldn't be a problem.;)

Ruby Soho
03-08-2010, 03:42 PM
i could care less who goes through my phone.. i have nothing to hide

TRXman86
03-08-2010, 04:02 PM
Yup, I agree with the tap it and wrap it. If she don't trust ya, why should ya trust her???

WHOOP THAT TRICK :D Send her packin...

03-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Annoys the hell out of me. I have nothing to hide but it's just irritating. If she doesn't trust you to bad. My girl used to go through my phone so I put a lock code on it. Then she says, "You're hiding something." I told her if she doesn't like it and thinks I'm hiding something then peace. Hasn't said anything since.

BlaineKaiser450
03-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
i could care less who goes through my phone.. i have nothing to hide Yeah exactly. Just delete anything that could start problems as soon as you recieve it.

RedSonya
03-08-2010, 05:07 PM
In the scheme of things, it's really not worth fighting over, is it?

Pipeless416
03-08-2010, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by RedSonya
In the scheme of things, it's really not worth fighting over, is it?

words spoken from the dark side :blah: . i can understand your frustrations.. i don't have anything to hide either, but it doesn't mean i want my girlfriend barging in on every aspect of my life. it will not work without 100% trust between you two. 99% will not cut it.

XCRacer236
03-08-2010, 06:33 PM
i have a password on my phone so people cant go through it. ;)

jcv400ex
03-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by RedSonya
In the scheme of things, it's really not worth fighting over, is it? So what your saying is......you do it too?:confused:

Kickstarts-suck
03-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Or ... if you have nothing to hide , then there shouldn't be a problem.;)

ding ding ding!

My girl does it.. I dont care though.

She deletes all hers. But I trust her. ;)

atveric132
03-08-2010, 07:17 PM
i have a lock on my screen so you have to have the digits to do anything

racer 557
03-08-2010, 07:39 PM
this girl i have been talking to forever does same thing, but theres nothing bad in there and she occasionally lets me look at her phone.

but she trust me, i trust her now i have nothing to hide. she nows everything about me and i tell her when ever a girl she doesnt like text me, which makes her a little more trustfull when i tell her they text me. and dont text them..

MX MaNiAc 06
03-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
pimp slap dat hoe.;)

Don't listen to this guy. haha

Just make sure when you're with her there's nothing on your phone that you don't want her to see. Just because she's looking through doesn't mean she's gonna find you're cheating on her or that's what shes looking for. Maybe if she found something like "i can't stand this woman anymore i could kill her!" She wouldn't be very happy. haha And like others said if she looks through your phone you have the right to look through hers.

ZeroLogic
03-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Mine did it twice secretly. I caught her the second time and ended it quickly.:o

miller821
03-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by racer 557
this girl i have been talking to forever does same thing but theres nothing bad in there and she occasionally lets me look at her phone

but she trust me i trust her now i have nothing to hide she nows everything about me and i tell her when ever a girl she doesnt like text me which makes her a little more trustfull when i tell her they text me and dont text them

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

ridered11
03-08-2010, 09:00 PM
Doesn't bother me, I have nothing to hide (that she'll ever find through a text message) and I'll take hers every once and a while as well.

If you're too scared of a girl finding text messages and the girls won't let you see hers, you have no business being together. Just be single, make sh*t a whole lot easier.

Ruby Soho
03-08-2010, 09:04 PM
i also don't text very important messages.. 9 times out of 10 there either stupid messages from my buddies or askin someone where they wanna meet me. if a chick goes through my phone shes gonna see nothing important and wont be curious.

either way i don't mess around with chicks like that to often

spanky101
03-08-2010, 09:13 PM
There is a couple things you can do, but they have been stated. My girl goes through mine and I go through hers, its not a fact of not trusting we do it to eachother more to mess with eachother because its not my first choice of things for her to do, but shes not gonna find anything, I delete my messages :blah:

ridered11
03-08-2010, 09:55 PM
^proactive is the motto haha

03-08-2010, 10:00 PM
thats a sign of trust issues lol and the fact that you cant look at hers... watch for cheating. not saying thats whats happening but its logical

03-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by miller821
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

Ahahahaha!!!! :D

dns1764
03-09-2010, 05:51 AM
take a picture of yourself with another girl and set it as yor phone background. she'll bring it up and all you have to say is "why were you looking at my phone?"

BlingyLTR450
03-09-2010, 07:07 AM
Ha my snoopy mom goes thru my phone and calls. Probably cause I tell her nothing. Got to keep my phone with me. If I was to take a shower and have my phone in my room my mom would go thru it. Gf probably would if gave the chance because I talk a lot about sluts wanting me and texting.

BlingyLTR450
03-09-2010, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by dns1764
take a picture of yourself with another girl and set it as yor phone background. she'll bring it up and all you have to say is "why were you looking at my phone?"

Gotta take it with your cousin to make her feel like more of an *** haha

ZeroLogic
03-09-2010, 08:27 AM
Slow?

Guy400
03-09-2010, 09:07 AM
Regardless if there's anything to hide or not it's a lack of trust if they're rummaging through your texts. It's the same as digging through your bedroom looking for a diary to read. You might as well end it now because it won't get any better. I've never searched through my wife's stuff and she's never searched through mine. But in the name of honesty we don't hide anything either. She knows all my passwords and vice versa.

witech
03-09-2010, 09:20 AM
You could have some fun . Type in some stuff like how you want to marry her but she doesnt seem like the right girl cause she is looking at my phone texts. With trust issues like that how could I be wiith her. LOL So if she says anything she will be busted ,and if she doesnt she will feel guilty .
Just dont write anything that would could get you in real trouble like saying your going to hurt yourself or someone.

personally I dont really understand why anybody texts. Doesnt it cost more and time than just calling them on the phone . if you want to talk to me just call me. thats why I bought the phone .

slightlybent47
03-09-2010, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by witech
You could have some fun . Type in some stuff like how you want to marry her but she doesnt seem like the right girl cause she is looking at my phone texts. With trust issues like that how could I be wiith her. LOL So if she says anything she will be busted ,and if she doesnt she will feel guilty .
Just dont write anything that would could get you in real trouble like saying your going to hurt yourself or someone.

personally I dont really understand why anybody texts. Doesnt it cost more and time than just calling them on the phone . if you want to talk to me just call me. thats why I bought the phone .

I don’t even have a text on my phone. I got it to talk not text. I’m with “witech” on this one. It’s a good chance to play some tricks on the nosey old girl.

backwoodsracer
03-09-2010, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by BlaineKaiser450
Yeah exactly. Just delete anything that could start problems as soon as you recieve it.

But i really dont want to delete those pictures...... hehehe

But I broke up with her a while ago, her mom and dad were splitting and SHE HAD MAJOR TRUST ISSUE"S i couldnt be in the same room with another girl sometimes even when she was there and i couldnt say i dont care...... or she would flip so i got what i wanted and said bye!

sunco
03-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Women know everything - so why do u resist?

Married twenty some years she tells me.

I give her money then I go riding. Is there more to life?

markk
03-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
pimp slap dat hoe.;)

im with you- its complete b.s. i was wokin up from a sleep to have my phone shoved into my face only seeing a blur at the time, then befor i could even tell what it was i was hearing who is that b*tch?

my awnser was put that phone down NOW--- if you dont trust me leave. and dont ever go threw my phone again. it worked for me!!!!:macho

ZBlaster
03-10-2010, 10:10 PM
First time I catch my girl going through my phone it's ballgame. I never ask/try to look through hers, if she doesn't trust me enough that she has to look through my phone she can hit the road.

03-10-2010, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by witech

Ever make a phone call where you had a pause or uhhhh trying to think of something to say? Texting you have all the time to think of a reply lol. And if you type something then think oh wait thats not good you can erase it and put more thought into it. Sometimes it gets annoying though when you call people and they say just text me lol