PDA

View Full Version : electrical problems

Studster
03-07-2010, 10:25 PM
i got a wiring problem the quad had a aftermarket start button on it half *** wired with the wires all cut up so i got rid of that and hooked up a single start button using motocross kill switch... worked good but kept blowing fuses because of grounded to the bars ... then after awhile the cdi box went probably because of faults in my wiring... so i returned it to stock wiring no cuts or splices and stock start button with new cdi ... thanks to HISI. hit the start button and nothing checked all the wiring and i noticed that the black/white and green/red wires were switched around from my wiring harness and the cdi has different numbers on it... i dont know if any of this would matter.. even when i cross the silenoid and it doesnt have spark... ... im going to pick up another start silenoid tomorrow

hisi
03-08-2010, 06:48 PM
So you got the parts! Haven't heard from you if you got them. Let me know how it works out. I have a bunch more wiring pieces if needed. Anything on bearing carrier?

Studster
03-09-2010, 12:05 AM
ya ive been trying to contact you thru pm but your inbox is full...

hisi
03-09-2010, 06:56 AM
Thats wierd because my pm box is empty. I deleted everything on it which only had two pms from you in it. Try to pm me again or just reply on here!

Studster
03-09-2010, 07:58 PM
still says your inbox is full ...but... i obviously stuff but i cannot get it to start still... but i was asking if you still wanted the bearing carrier or a money order.. either way will do.. i will have to take the axle out of the swinger and tear it down still..i can probably get to that friday when i got a day off of work.. sorry it took so long started working a different shift so its been hectic

hisi
03-09-2010, 08:14 PM
I need a bearing carrier, so if you want to trade or send money order either way is fine. I have a race in two weeks and need one by then. What ever is easier for you is fine.

hisi
03-11-2010, 09:10 AM
Did you get it running? Alot of times it is a bad ground or did you burn up the stator in the flywheel. I have seen this happen alot on 400ex's.

etondaddy
03-11-2010, 09:24 AM
hisi......clean out your sent and tracking also not just your inbox.....

Mike Kozura

hisi
03-11-2010, 08:24 PM
Thanks, I had like 70 emails in my sent box. Never knew it stored them. All cleared out now. I guess you do learn something new everyday!

etondaddy
03-12-2010, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by hisi
Thanks, I had like 70 emails in my sent box. Never knew it stored them. All cleared out now. I guess you do learn something new everyday!
;)

Mike Kozura

hisi
03-17-2010, 07:45 PM
Maybe I should have left my box full! I wouldn't have gotten dooped by him! Even paid shipping and complete wiring with key switch.