PDA

View Full Version : Mattonln

airmobile101
03-07-2010, 08:28 PM
I suggest you don't paypal anybody money as a "GIFT". Moreless left me empty handed.

Re: 05 spindles

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

airmobile101 wrote on 02-06-2010 11:10 PM:
Have you sent those spindles yet?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not yet, Ill get them out in the morning. sorry for taking so damn long, Ive just been super busy with school, work and the AMX schedule. thanks - Matt

arsenal35
03-08-2010, 05:32 AM
I gave him a deadline or i told him I was gonna turn him in for fraud. Thats how i got my money back.

arsenal35
03-08-2010, 05:33 AM
Non-delivery or misrepresentation of mail-order merchandise

This scheme exists in various forms; order an item, make payment, receive nothing is the simplest form of mail fraud. Other variants include misleading descriptions (advertisement says an expensive camera is available by mail-order, when the item arrives it turns out to be a toy camera), deliberate sale of defective merchandise or even stolen merchandise. High-ticket items such as computer hardware are particularly tempting targets for scam artists.

arsenal35
03-08-2010, 05:34 AM
Internet fraud and online auction fraud

Internet fraud or wire fraud schemes may also qualify as mail fraud if the mails are being used at any point in the scheme, including a request that a money order be sent to pay for non-existent or undelivered auction merchandise. Many of these schemes are merely variants on the fraudulent mail-order scams in which the merchandise is never delivered as described or delivered at all.