PDA

View Full Version : Motor Wanted

racing36w
03-07-2010, 06:42 PM
I am looking for an 06-08 yfz 450 motor. I am willing to pay up to $1250.00 Sorry I do not want any big bores. I would be interested in an 04 or 05 as long as the oil mod has been done to it and you have proof of it. I live in South Dakota and would be willing to drive quiet a ways to pick this up. If you have a motor that is on its last leg please dont repond to this as I will quiz you on your motor.(Sorry dont want to be a jerk but money is hard earned) Feel free to call or text me (605) 212-1249
Thanks
Wayne

techy
03-10-2010, 09:28 PM
I am building a motor now. It is an 04 but was my back up motor. I just sold the quad it was for so I am putting it together and selling it. It has a new 06 style crank, oil mod done by Nmotion, Hinson 9 plate set up with pressure plate, basket, disks and Hinson cover. It has a 13.5 to one CP piston. I am putting it together now. The motor had very low hours when it was pulled. I bought all of the parts for it and just never put it together since I didn't need it. Now that I sold the Quad I am selling it with a bunch of other parts as well that I will be listing soon. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

racing36w
03-11-2010, 07:45 PM
yes I am interested. Are the parts new or used that you are putting back into the motor. was there any port work done to this. In reality I am looking for something my kid can go ditch hopping with. he has a national kfx but is set up for TT racing so ...yeah that doesnt see anything but the track. Very interested. Why dont you give me a call or give me you# so I can call you. Also where do you live?
Thanks
Wayne

techy
03-12-2010, 11:17 AM
I'll try to call you later today. Thanks!