PDA

View Full Version : Quadfather

Rich243
03-07-2010, 12:34 PM
Nice to meet you this weekend. Andrew had a blast with your boys! Looking forward to the rest of the season. Andrew will have to turn it up a notch to run with Ethan and Brady!

Heather has the video for you ready. Please email me and we will send it.

Thanks

rich@ppsbowling.com

thequadfather+2
03-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Thanks Rich, we are looking forward to the rest of the season. I thought Brady might get his first win but Ethan was tuff...Brady said "Dad I tried to hold him off, I knew he was behind me because I could see his shadow".

You guys were all a class act, hope to see yall again.

I have a few shots of Andrew and the rest of the gang. Maybe I can get it together later this week. I plan on shooting each race and putting together a DVD at the end of the summer with everyone in it.

Bruce

EthansDad
03-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Hey Bruce,

Great meeting you as well. Ethan had a blast hanging out with everyone and getting some racing done between "spy wars" or what ever game the kids where playing!

We've got all of moto 1 on video and some of moto 2. That's a good idea Bruce to see if we can pool some of the video at season end and make a cool mini quad video for the kids.

And it's official, Ethan broke a tranny gear in the whoops moto 1 on the last lap. Got it all changed out now, but one tooth was completely off just banging around in there. surprised he made it to the finish.

Rich, is she going to post that up on youtube? I'll get ours up after March 28th.

-EA

Rich243
03-08-2010, 10:28 AM
You know she will. Probably by the end of the week. We got her desktop back up this week and she should be organized again soon.