PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna help a fellow 2-stroke out?

Honda 250r 001
03-07-2010, 07:22 AM
As many know, i crashed pretty had a while back on my quad when iwas racing. I have a race comin up on march 27. You guys have always given me fair prices and fast shipping and i THANK YOU all for that!

Im looking for some parts if anyone has these parts, i would LOVE to buy them off you.

+3 Tie Rod, 16 inches long. Only need one, but would take pair.

Pro peg mounts for stock 86 Frame. Once again, only need one, but would take pair.

Pro peg nerf bars, (maybe i can get mine bent back...)

Throttle cable for 39 pwk carb.

400ex front right spindle

THANKS GUYS SO MUCH!!!

Honda 250r 001
03-07-2010, 07:38 AM
im also looking for the bolts and aluminum tapered spacers you can see in the picture...

woodsracer144
03-07-2010, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Honda 250r 001
As many know, i crashed pretty had a while back on my quad when iwas racing. I have a race comin up on march 27. You guys have always given me fair prices and fast shipping and i THANK YOU all for that!

Im looking for some parts if anyone has these parts, i would LOVE to buy them off you.

+3 Tie Rod, 16 inches long. Only need one, but would take pair.

Pro peg mounts for stock 86 Frame. Once again, only need one, but would take pair.

Pro peg nerf bars, (maybe i can get mine bent back...)

Throttle cable for 39 pwk carb.

THANKS GUYS SO MUCH!!!

get me some Dims on the foot peg you need and i'll make you one, cover the metal and shipping and its yours...

Honda 250r 001
03-07-2010, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by woodsracer144
get me some Dims on the foot peg you need and i'll make you one, cover the metal and shipping and its yours...

Alright! sounds great! I will have to get measurements and give you them tomorrow! Thanks so much man!!!!

LONG-ROD
03-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Dude didn't you learn your lesson binding sh*t back... replace the nerf bars.

Honda 250r 001
03-08-2010, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by LONG-ROD
Dude didn't you learn your lesson binding sh*t back... replace the nerf bars.

What? the nerf bars are bent back, and they will work fine... Quit ****ting on my thread.... theres nothing wrong with the nerfbars, thats not the reason why i crashed... Im having high quality mounts made for the nerf bars, which is where my feet go. For the front mount, im going to cut off the old mount and weld on a new cross bar... Im planning on replacing the nerf bars after this race coming up, im just pushing because i dont want to miss my first race...

LONG-ROD
03-08-2010, 05:36 PM
ok.. good luck..