PDA

View Full Version : 700 vforce

kylie'spitcrew
03-07-2010, 05:46 AM
I have a friend that is looking at what I think is a kfx 700 vforce. The paper he give me says it is an 05 ksv 700 vforce. He would like to know likes and dislikes that people have with them and also if there is a problem to watch out for. He is going to trail ride with mostly utility quads but he wants a more sporty one and found this at a local shop. He would also like to know what it is worth. It is a new 05 model and they are asking 6500 for it. Thanks for any info.
Joe

mikecancu812
03-10-2010, 12:04 PM
My buddy has one and it runs like a raped ape. The one problem I have is the weight of it. It runs like a sport quad but has all the weight of a utility. The engine braking takes a little to get used to. Going down steep hills with throttle off it freewheels. You have to give it a little gas for the motor to hold you back. $6,500 seems a bit high. Whats been done to it?

kylie'spitcrew
03-10-2010, 09:42 PM
It's new the shop has never sold it so it is bone stock. I thought that 6500 sounded high for a 2005 even if it is new. Thanks for the help and let me know if you think that is to much for it.