PDA

View Full Version : Pro Armor Dominator; fitment issues??????

bbender85
03-05-2010, 04:15 PM
ok, so i finally bought the bumper i've had my eye on, the Pro Armor Dominator bumper. found a RMATVMC offer code online and decided to pull the trigger. shows up, put three of the bolts on loosely........ fourth doesn't line up.

call RMATV, we verify its the right part number, i email pics to their warrantly dept, they deem it needs replaced. they get a new in the mail immediately.

replacement shows up today. put one of the top bolts on with the spacer. try to put the other top bolt on with the spacer... ****. spacer won't even fit between the bumper and the frame. put the bottom two bolts in loosely, a top one with spacer.... fourth hole is evern FURTHER off, and like i said the spacer wont fit.

for kicks i tried the stock bumper...... with no issues.

has anyone else had/heard of issues with this bumper on the LTR or anything else??? this sucks, because i love the way this bumper looks

Honda4life05
03-05-2010, 09:45 PM
i know that i had to foce my ac bumper to go on also, you just have to play around with it a little. most bumpers don't line up perfect.

But i'm gonna be buying the black dominator bumper here soon, what did you pay on rockymountain??? i heard that the middle plate falls out after riding, but pro armor has good costomer service an i'll take the chance. the bumper is sick.

bbender85
03-06-2010, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Honda4life05
what did you pay on rockymountain???

$124, free shipping since it was over $100, and i found a $10 offer code online.

$114 shipped.

Honda4life05
03-06-2010, 04:25 PM
will you share the code with me? thanks

juice420
03-07-2010, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Honda4life05
will you share the code with me? thanks
Just go to RM's myspace. :D