PDA

View Full Version : WTB 250r

4x4 AG
03-05-2010, 08:36 AM
OK, so I know that is a basic subject. But here is the meat and potatoes.

I am looking to get a 250r quad to start racing. Well mainly just playing at the track until i get better. But I like old school quads and wanted to go with the old school 2 stroke. From everything that I read from you guys, 250r's are a fun experience. So what I am looking for:

250r. mods or specs can vary, but not a real expensive one. I am willing to work on it and upgrade it myself. I just need it to be solid. NO JUNK.

Second, I am in TX. Houston to be exact. So I need to know how much it will take to get it here. There are not that many 250r down this way.

Let me know what you have. PM or post it. Thanks,

Justin

atvmxr
03-05-2010, 10:59 AM
hey there bud, glad to see you here.

you didnt like the deals in Dallas?? its only a few hours drive and looked to be in your price range. Hell I almost thought about taking a 401k loan to go get one.. :)

my hybrid I bought from a guy in Minnesota, meet him half way in Kansas.. just saying if you have a truck, dont be scared to drive :D

4x4 AG
03-08-2010, 09:57 AM
hey. Man, i went and looked for them, but couldn't find them on c-list. maybe i did something wrong in the search. if you still have their url, send them to me.

anyone else?