PDA

View Full Version : Eric Wathen for Congress (ewathen)

ewathen
03-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Eric Wathen, I have been a member on here for many years. I have been riding ATV's since I was 9. My three oldest boys ride with me now and our 4th will when he gets old enough.

I am running for the US House of Representatives in Indiana's 4th Congressional District and would like to ask you for your support.

Please check out my website:

www.ericwathenforcongress.com

It is time for people, that know what it is like to work everyday to support their family, to have a voice in Washington and I want to be that voice.

Thanks!

Eric

chucked
03-04-2010, 10:10 PM
Id like to have as many people in office that ride as possible!

bradley300
03-05-2010, 09:02 AM
just a suggestion... your issues page is full of nice pleasant generalities, most of which any party's politicians could say, but it would be nice to see some answers to some actuall issues. saying youre a republican isnt enough anymore.You have Olympia Snowe who claims to be a republican but could pass as at least a blue dog democrat all the way thru Ron Paul who has run for president as a libertarian and endorsed the constitution party this last election. put up some position expalinations so people can see where you fit in between the two most extremes of the party, local or national.

congrats on your decision to run, and good luck. i would love to do the same, but its an intimidating decison

ewathen
03-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Bradley,

If you go to the issues tab and click 'ask eric'. You will see some specific answers to questions that cover many of the issues on people minds. The questions have been submitted by voters from around the district.

If you have an specific questions, please submit the via the web site and I will be happy to answer them.

Eric