PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my sons quad!

hisi
03-04-2010, 09:32 AM
Here are a few pics of my sons quad. It is a 300ex with 450r plastic. Thanks to Mike my powder coating came out nice! I am a disabled vet from Iraq and recently retired do to it. So anyone needing any powder coating done let me know. I work for cheap! You will be respnsible for shipping or getting it to me and sending back. Since last week I did alot of work for some local riders. PM me or call 812-631-9801.

etondaddy
03-04-2010, 11:55 AM
Now we have to work on posting nice pics.....lol.

Mike Kozura

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/sc.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/100_2896.jpg

hisi
03-04-2010, 07:46 PM
I couldn't figure that out. My pics were to big and I had to adjust on computer. The pics on my facebook and on another website turned out great. I even took video as the project went so I could post them. I was really driven by your forum on Kyles. Help me out so I too can help others. The 450r plastic fit great. Just had to trim the back plastic a little were it mets the tank cover. The cover is the only piece of 300 plastic. I made my own brackets to bolt to 300 frame holes. I may have to call tomorrow to figure it out. My number is 812-631-9801. Thanks for all your help!

etondaddy
03-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by hisi
I couldn't figure that out. My pics were to big and I had to adjust on computer. The pics on my facebook and on another website turned out great. I even took video as the project went so I could post them. I was really driven by your forum on Kyles. Help me out so I too can help others. The 450r plastic fit great. Just had to trim the back plastic a little were it mets the tank cover. The cover is the only piece of 300 plastic. I made my own brackets to bolt to 300 frame holes. I may have to call tomorrow to figure it out. My number is 812-631-9801. Thanks for all your help!
I should have time at work tomorrow I'll call you tomorrow just after noon. Look me up on Facebook.....Mike Kozura

Mike Kozura

Mike Kozura

bobizzle
03-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Hisi, your picture size is only 200 x 150, this means poor picture quality. That is why you cant make out the detail. You might want to see if you have another picture with better quality. If this is not the orriginal, but coppy and pasted from facebook or anotha site, this might be the reason for the quality issue. Ex. etondaddy's picture sixe is 764 x 600, and 800 x 600.

Also. nice plastics etondaddy, they came out real good. What size is your tank on the bottom bike, and what kind of riding do you do.

etondaddy
03-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by bobizzle
Hisi, your picture size is only 200 x 150, this means poor picture quality. That is why you cant make out the detail. You might want to see if you have another picture with better quality. If this is not the orriginal, but coppy and pasted from facebook or anotha site, this might be the reason for the quality issue. Ex. etondaddy's picture sixe is 764 x 600, and 800 x 600.

Also. nice plastics etondaddy, they came out real good. What size is your tank on the bottom bike, and what kind of riding do you do.
The bottom bike is a 125........it's all gone we parted it out. The top bike is his 300 we ran last year...... we're redoing the 300 for this coming year...... check it out
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=427363

You need to take your digital camera pics and upload them to a free Photobucket account. And you can pic what size you want Photobucket to resize them to I use 800x600 that's perfect for internet viewing. And you can copy and paste the address with img brackets stright from Photobucket into your post....that lets you post multiple pics in a post. And I use Youtube for the vids....you embed the player in the post.

MIke Kozura