PDA

View Full Version : Who is coming to Tulsa for Arenacross?

ROGERS
01-25-2003, 10:03 AM
Just wondering if there will be anyone from this site coming to town. It should be a great time. Let me know and I will look for you. You can pit with me and the Raptor boys.

http://www.mxstates.com/MX/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1899

Check this link for info on times, price and such. there should be lots of competition and good racing.

later
-Josh

beyer05
01-26-2003, 06:45 PM
I will be there. #25 on the orange and blue 250R.

Razorback
01-27-2003, 07:47 AM
I'm iffy right now. I'd like to come up, but I don't know that my schedule's going to allow for it. Sounds like it's going to be fun.

Chris - I heard from Kevin that you had a very good showing recently. Nice job!

ROGERS
01-27-2003, 03:52 PM
I didn't know you were on this site. Nice job at claremore. One of these days I will be racin with you fast guys (maybe). I hope there will be more quads in Tulsa than showed up in Claremore.
I wonder if the dude on the polaris is coming. That must be nice not to have a clutch to tire out your arm!
I will look for you there. I read on MX states that there are going to be a lot of whoops :grr .

Later

-Josh
#69 400ex
(w/ white R Plastics)

RAZORBACK- you should attend! the more the better.

beyer05
01-28-2003, 03:49 AM
Rogers, you are the one with the white 400EX in the intermediate class? I heard you and another guy got tangled up over the first jump. Art, the guy on the polaris, will not be at Tulsa. He will be away at a dealers meeting or something. Oh yeah, there will be ALOT of whoops, guaranteed!

ROGERS
01-28-2003, 09:09 PM
It was weird, I just all of a sudden was seeing the whole arena sideways! I don't even know how it happened but at least it didn't hurt!:D It was a b1tch trying to get my kill switch back in the slot, but I ended up passing that yellow 440 ex at the white flag and took first. Quite an interesting race!

I am looking forward to Feb. though. I got my new shocks in on Tuesday and A-arms will be in Thursday. Needless to say I can't wait to try them out. I will probably head out to Xtreme world b/t now and then to get some laps on the new equipment. By the way did you know that they are allowing quads to come to practice days now? 'Bout time.

later
-Josh

beyer05
02-12-2003, 10:52 AM
Well..... who is coming to Tulsa for the Race? Anyone?

Razorback
02-12-2003, 11:27 AM
not me :( my quad is in the shop getting a new heart ;)

ROGERS
02-13-2003, 02:46 PM
but i will not be racing now. i have a third degree separation in my shoulder:( (note to self---dont make passes in the air anymore) i hope there will be some full gates though. i know a few guys that will be out there in the lower classes.

all i have to say is, all the intermediates are lucky! i was gonna slaughter all competition!:devil j/k

later
-josh, the one-handed typer

krazykurtk
02-14-2003, 09:31 AM
I'm going. Found someone that is willing to come with, so why not.

krazykurtk
02-16-2003, 05:20 AM
Hey Beyer, sorry I screwed ya in the main. At least I thought it was you? I snapped my chain. Blew my spark plug right out too! Must have locked the sprocket up or somethihg. Pissed me off, I actually had the whoops dialed in on that first lap.

beyer05
02-17-2003, 04:53 AM
Yeah, that was me. Don't worry about hurting my race, I had to ride my girlfriends 400EX and wasn't able to get use to it. So I wouldn't have done much better anyway. I hope you still had fun.
I thought you hit nuetral until I backed up and seen your chain hanging. I was able to work my way from last back to 5th, and I still got $100 for that. So I am cool with that. My shock on my R is getting rebuilt as we speak, so I should be ready to ride by this weekend. Maybe we can race together again sometime before you back to Wisconsin.
Oh yeah, my girlfriend says hi and that she enjoyed talking to someone with a northern accent like hers. Later.

ROGERS
02-18-2003, 07:37 PM
It sucked being on the sidelines instead of the starting line, but I enjoyed watching the rest of you. It seemed like a fun track to ride. There will be next year I suppose.

Chris, I guess you had shock problems? That sucks. I was wondering why I wasn't seeing the orange on the track. And dang! 100 bones for fifth!?! :eek: It sounds like I ned to start running pro!:D

Hey I like that green plastic too! It was cool seeing quads that I don't see every weekend.

Later,
-Josh, back to typing with two hands!