PDA

View Full Version : calling all pro peg frame owners

hontrx265r
03-03-2010, 10:16 AM
I really want a new set of nice nerfs for my propegs as many of you know the options are extremely limited. Pro armor discontinued theirs. lsr doesn't even make them for the propeg bikes they produce but they make them for production (and they are ugly) I'm pretty sure bingstar is out. Ac has terrible customer service and I don't really care for their stuff either. I spoke with rath and they will make me a set monter pegs, but the price is steep. I'm thinking if we had say five sets made they would come down. At this point I think they are over 300.00 a set. If anyone is interested at all. I don't care if we only get two people it has to help. Please pm. or email me at mgsytsma@gmail.com Im not looking to do it tomorrow but probably within a month I would put in an order. Thank you for your time

J.B.
03-03-2010, 11:12 AM
have you talked to Burgard? they have new nerfs out that they seem to be willing to mod for people (mx or xc widths, etc) they might be able to help.

Vendor page (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=369347)

siderbox
03-03-2010, 01:07 PM
I see I'm not the only one that things ACRacing has bad customer service.

I had a hell'a time getting replacement nets for my propegs on lsr frame.

I'd like to have new bars too. Mine are getting a bit on the beat up side.

Put me down for a set.

I've also been looking around at other suppliers. Haven't found anything either.

rayman375
03-03-2010, 02:19 PM
I just got a new set from AC, they have one lady that is very nice over the phone her name is Patty. The nerf bars are nice, and they have replaceable stainless steel pegs. They also have them in stock.

hontrx265r
03-03-2010, 02:25 PM
I work in a shop and I can't even get them to answer the phone. We have to fax our orders thats the only way they respond. Same thing with pep. I'm really looking for the big peg too. any others?

born2ride14
03-03-2010, 05:59 PM
LSR doesnt sell any junk, if you are going to pro peg a frame then just move the front mount to fit. Man, This forums is like super scared of cutting and welding

rayman375
03-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by born2ride14
LSR doesnt sell any junk, if you are going to pro peg a frame then just move the front mount to fit. Man, This forums is like super scared of cutting and welding
I don't think it's about being scared of cutting and welding. Myself, I wouldn't want to cut up a frame I just spent $1k+ on if there are parts available that will work on it the way it was made. Also I wouldn't buy a frame that has been modified by someone other than the manufacturer, I'm just picky and particular like that.

woodsracer144
03-04-2010, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by hontrx265r
I really want a new set of nice nerfs for my propegs as many of you know the options are extremely limited. Pro armor discontinued theirs. lsr doesn't even make them for the propeg bikes they produce but they make them for production (and they are ugly) I'm pretty sure bingstar is out. Ac has terrible customer service and I don't really care for their stuff either. I spoke with rath and they will make me a set monter pegs, but the price is steep. I'm thinking if we had say five sets made they would come down. At this point I think they are over 300.00 a set. If anyone is interested at all. I don't care if we only get two people it has to help. Please pm. or email me at mgsytsma@gmail.com Im not looking to do it tomorrow but probably within a month I would put in an order. Thank you for your time

do you want a whole set of nerfs? im sorry im little blonde tonight and on a crash... if you want a set of nerfs i can see if i could bend you some up at class, i would jus have to price metal and i would make them kind of like mine... what about housers new stuff?

hontrx265r
03-09-2010, 05:11 PM
born2ride, i'm not sure what your talking about I never said lsr was junk I've rode one of their frames for 5 years. These are for my laeger and the way its welded in, I wouldn't want to try and cut it out and redo it. Its already propeged just like an lsr. Woodsracer what do your nerfs look like? I'll probably just order Rath or build my own. I just want the big steel pegs and good quality is that too much to ask? haha.