PDA

View Full Version : Breezewood Opening Late !

dan harris
03-03-2010, 09:10 AM
Unfortunately with all the snow and crappy weather we have been having, the park will not open on March 6th as we had planned. Our new opening date is Saturday March 27th, which is also our "Spring Fling" Weekend. We have a Swap meet planned for Saturday and Sunday, along with a Cookout on Sunday.

The Swap Meet is for people to bring their used parts, gear or machines out to try and sell or trade them to other riders. There is no charge to set up a table and sell or buy! So come on out to ride and put your used parts out at your trailer for sale.

I'll have lots of 250R, 400ex and 450R parts for sale, and I know of several other people with a slew of parts they will be selling. Hope to see everyone here on the 27th and 28th!

Anyone plan on attending this weekend - Post Up !! Got something your gonna bring to sell? Give us a heads up on here!

chucked
03-03-2010, 09:27 AM
Ill try to come up. Ill come to ride and buy. Hopefully Ill have my tecate-4 done by then.

ATVMX33
03-03-2010, 09:57 AM
i would love to come!!...d6 race though..:grr:

dan harris
03-03-2010, 10:07 AM
Caleb, you should follow the D5 schedule, those races don't interfere with our schedule as much!

How about Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th and Labor Day, are there D6 races scheduled????

I assure you a holiday weekend at BPG with all the riding you want and an evening one moto race each weekend will be way more fun then running a 4 lap practice then a moto, waiting around 5 hours and running another six laps!!
......I'm just sayin!

Through in a Dream Camp and you've got the makin's for an awesome Summer!

KXRida
03-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by dan harris
Caleb, you should follow the D5 schedule, those races don't interfere with our schedule as much!

How about Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th and Labor Day, are there D6 races scheduled????

I assure you a holiday weekend at BPG with all the riding you want and an evening one moto race each weekend will be way more fun then running a 4 lap practice then a moto, waiting around 5 hours and running another six laps!!
......I'm just sayin!

I'm pretty sure Labor day weekend is steel city.

Wow you had planned for march 6th!!! lol We still have about a foot of snow on the ground up my way. Hopefully this heat wave of mid 40 degree weather will knock it down some.

ATVMX33
03-03-2010, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by dan harris

......I'm just sayin!

yeah...memorial day weekend and labor day weekend both are scheduled d6 races...and like kxrida said july 4th is the only atva im doing...still really hoping to do the camp in august though...
im going to do the d6 series this year and then next year do all the atva nationals
most of the d5 races are further for me..im going to try to do the july 11th one though if you still have that

03-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Anyone wanna come pick me up for a weekend out there? :p

kfx400rider03
03-03-2010, 12:02 PM
i will be there spring fling weekend. cant wait and hope the track is in good condition

jesseweaver
03-03-2010, 12:25 PM
anyone interested in a bent to hell subframe or pipe courtesy of the flag jump last fall? lol

hopefully ill be out opening weekend. i still have a pair of stock front shocks from my 400ex so i might bring them.

KXRida
03-03-2010, 12:26 PM
lol carnage!

When I got rid of my yzf, everything went with it. Hell I still have suzuki and KTM parts and it's been almost 3 years since I've owned either.

dan harris
03-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Bring them parts out, anything your not gonna use is worth something to someone else!

flyboy62
03-03-2010, 12:54 PM
we will be up there. is anyone going to be selling a 125 during the swap meet? my buddy wants to move from his 85

sunco
03-03-2010, 06:13 PM
We're selling an 04 KTM 65

KXRida
03-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by sunco
We're selling an 04 KTM 65

How much? You have any 85's by chance?

RedSonya
03-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Zach, I think Kelly's still trying to sell her CRF 150R.

See everyone at Spring Fling! RTC and I will be sporting our Hawaiian suntans by then! javascript:smilie(':blah:')

Haha - I still don't know how we're going to get both quads down there!

hondaracer31
03-05-2010, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by RedSonya
One in the van, one on the roof! You decide which one goes where! :blah:

MX MaNiAc 06
03-05-2010, 09:35 PM
I may have to come out the following weekend because I'll be on easter break. We'll see. I have some stuff for the swap meet including a honda 450r!!! Not sure yet.

KXRida
03-05-2010, 09:49 PM

See everyone at Spring Fling! RTC and I will be sporting our Hawaiian suntans by then! javascript:smilie(':blah:')

Just curious, how much for the 150r?

quad2xtreme
03-06-2010, 06:52 AM

He would be looking for a 125 2-stroke. The 85cc 2 stroke he has now would smoke the CRF 150r.

Welcome to the sport Sonya. You have crossed to the dark side where every decision impacts 2-3 other things. Bigger trailer now...ah, bigger truck. Bigger truck...now need another car for daily driver. lol!!! All this leads to...holes in towels and underwear. :D

quad2xtreme
03-06-2010, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by KXRida
I

Wow you had planned for march 6th!!! lol We still have about a foot of snow on the ground up my way.

I remember a few years ago when BPG was open year round. I was there in February riding with my winter gear on. Rode during the day and watched the pitbike riders race in the barn at night.

RedSonya
03-06-2010, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by KXRida
Just curious, how much for the 150r?

She's asking $2200. It's a fast little bike, but a really smooth ride and in superb shape. I would have considered buying it for myself if I were a better rider! Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in more details, and I'll put you in touch with the owner.

RedSonya
03-06-2010, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
He would be looking for a 125 2-stroke. The 85cc 2 stroke he has now would smoke the CRF 150r.

Welcome to the sport Sonya. You have crossed to the dark side where every decision impacts 2-3 other things. Bigger trailer now...ah, bigger truck. Bigger truck...now need another car for daily driver. lol!!! All this leads to...holes in towels and underwear. :D

Yeah - I already see what you mean. In the past 2 weeks I've already bought a skid plate, custom graphics, nerf bars, MX tires and wheels and 450r stock shocks. I may just have to give up my expensive purse and shoe habit!

flyboy62
03-06-2010, 08:15 AM
sonya you should have bought my shocks! lol

RedSonya
03-06-2010, 08:20 AM
I would have, but I had no idea you had any for sale, lol!

KXRida
03-06-2010, 09:35 AM
She's asking $2200. It's a fast little bike, but a really smooth ride and in superb shape. I would have considered buying it for myself if I were a better rider! Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in more details, and I'll put you in touch with the owner.

You bringing it to the spring fling? Any chance you could pm me some pics? I may be interested in taking a look at for my girl. She needs an 85 or 150r.

flyboy62
03-06-2010, 05:57 PM
http://breezewoodprovinggrounds.com/swap.html

the first one one there.