PDA

View Full Version : TRX 250R PEPS regular travel front/rear

k7mm
03-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Here for sale is a full set of PEP shocks for the TRX 250R.I am the original owner of these.I bought them new in 2006 and had them valved for a 86 stock a arms and swing arm.In 07-2007 I had them revalved for +2 a arms and a 88-89 length swing arm.I did'nt get my bike put together until 08.In 08 I had 4 rides on them.Once to the dunes and 3 times on woods riding trips.In 09 I went on two woods riding trips and once to the MX track for practice.I always tried to keep my bike on a stand.The shocks have no leaks and feel good.The only reason i'm selling them is because,I just bought a LSR no link frame and swing arm.It came with an Axis no link rear shock,and I want my shocks to match.So Axis fronts to the front.The front PEPS are standard travel.These PEP shocks are valved for MX and for a 225 pound rider.I will also include the black front neopreen zipper PEP shock covers that was always ran on these front shocks.I have them listed on ebay also!

oldmoto
03-06-2010, 09:01 AM
If you still have the shocks can you give me a price.

k7mm
03-06-2010, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by oldmoto
If you still have the shocks can you give me a price. I PM'ed you old moto.

TORNADO
03-06-2010, 03:19 PM
These are awesome shocks. Ive had first hand experience with the suspension guru Wayne Mooradian (developer of these shocks). This guy amazes me on his knowledge of suspension. Baldwin Motorsports is his #1 recomended dealer and service center for his shocks. Gotta say this, whoever buys these shocks, they're in for a real treat.

k7mm
03-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by TORNADO
These are awesome shocks. Ive had first hand experience with the suspension guru Wayne Mooradian (developer of these shocks). This guy amazes me on his knowledge of suspension. Baldwin Motorsports is his #1 recomended dealer and service center for his shocks. Gotta say this, whoever buys these shocks, they're in for a real treat.
Thanks TORNADO!

Jersey450R
03-07-2010, 05:07 AM
price man...PRICE

k7mm
03-07-2010, 11:51 AM
Someone has bid on them on ebay.Because of this I will not end the auction early.Todays the last day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!