PDA

View Full Version : Who's in for Pell City / Mill Creek this weekend??

Coley'sdad#8
03-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Coley doesn't have school friday and I can take off work, things are looking good for going but my dad is down (sick) and i gotta see how he is toward friday more before we make decision.
Just wanting to see who all is going before we made the 5 hr trek:D

edwardsp&b
03-02-2010, 12:38 PM
we will be there for sure! i was counting up last night and i think the 7-9 class will have 10 or 12 entries at least. hope to see a full gate.
bryan

nastynotchback1
03-03-2010, 08:14 AM
We will be leaving out friday afternoon.Are they running a practice on friday?

EthansDad
03-03-2010, 12:25 PM
we're in for 4-6 yr old class

hotquads1
03-04-2010, 07:57 AM
my boys will be there , Chris , hope you and Coley can make it . Looks like nice weather.
Marc

Coley'sdad#8
03-05-2010, 07:20 AM
well our big weekend got nixed tuesday night, put new carb on Coley's bike, getting jetting close on the stand, pinned the throttle and a little clod of mud came off the high speed tire and hit me on the right eye. I did not realize it was as bad right then as it was, didn't sleep, went to eye doc next morning and have a 5mm torn cornea:ermm: . that hurts by the way, at least I can see out of my good eye this morning and have another appt this morning to make sure it is healing okay. still got the pirate patch on it though.

hotquads1
03-05-2010, 07:25 AM
Ouch , hope you get better soon , see ya at the next one .
Marc

nastynotchback1
03-05-2010, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Coley'sdad#8
well our big weekend got nixed Tuesday night, put new carb on Coley's bike, getting jetting close on the stand, pinned the throttle and a little clod of mud came off the high speed tire and hit me on the right eye. I did not realize it was as bad right then as it was, didn't sleep, went to eye doc next morning and have a 5mm torn cornea:ermm: . that hurts by the way, at least I can see out of my good eye this morning and have another appt this morning to make sure it is healing okay. still got the pirate patch on it though.

Hate to hear that.Thank God it was not any worst than that.I have been where you are before and it does hurt.