PDA

View Full Version : Round 2-Primm, Nv

QuadJunkies
03-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Primm, Nv
It was great seeing everyone. The weather sure had me spooked on Sat. night . lol Aside of being a little chilly, Sunday was some beautiful racing action. Cool seeing the bikes out there at the same time again. We had a great time ..
Kelsey had her best racing ever . She felt comfortable running this course as its alot like home for her .She felt great and didnt tire as much as usual She was starting to get sick this wk end so I was abit worried. Congrats to her 2 wins this weekend- Very proud !
Brandon done good . Learned how to 2nd gear shifting on Sunday and got a good start into the hole... Lots to learn this year compared to a CVT. lol Hes only had a few rides on the Raptor compared to alot of the others. I give him one more season and he should be catching up to more podiums . He cant wait to start jumping it as MX is his favorite style. Brandon tweeked his hand on Sat. but after the adrenaline settled down all seemed good to race on Sunday took a 5th and 4th for the wk end.

So lets hear how your wk end was !!! We almost had a blow out on the way there and another tire bulged on the way home. Time to invest in better trailer tires I guess!

We will miss ya'll at Havasu. SOOOO bummed too! We wont be able to make that round .Work has decided after 16 years of service to cut me to part time so travel expences will be too tough to make this round . Just cant catch a break for too long !

Pro race report and photos will be up hopefully tonight or tomorrow. Photos were not as good this round as the weather was abit tough to shoot on Sat.

need4speed
03-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Wonder what happened to Cole Henry

QuadJunkies
03-02-2010, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by need4speed
He blew a motor :( Talked to them for a minute after the race . He was doing pretty good until then.

TTracer#22
03-02-2010, 07:20 PM
Tina we had a good weekend Brock finished 2nd behind Buddy in both 70 Production and open classes and ended up 9th in the 8-15 sport b ut we had alot of fun. He's ready for Rd 3. LOL

GWTT
03-06-2010, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by need4speed

When I was watching the pro race (i didnt qualify :( ) Cole literally high sided and rolled his quad infront of me right before the first road crossing. he refired and went on but eventually couldnt finish the race. He's super fast but for some reason struggled with this course. I wouldnt count him out. Looks like David Haggsma has the honda dialed in now.

QuadJunkies
03-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Cole and who I'm assuming was his Dad told me his motor went "Pop" and was a loud one.
so he pulled off or did he get towed in ?
I agree on haagsma .Johnson looked good this wk end and so did Row !

GWTT
03-06-2010, 09:33 PM
I think cole just was pushing it back. there wasnt enough time to change a tire when it pop'd. Keith Johnson broke a chain or he'd be on the podium. Josh Row, this is his season to shine imo. The kid is fast, and the tracks will pertain to his riding abilities. he's a baja kid who know how to pin it.

need4speed
03-08-2010, 02:09 PM
He is deff fast and has alot of potential to be pro. This guy is the one to look out for in the comming years. Just wondered cause saw that he was way back in the results and knew something had to have gone wrong.