PDA

View Full Version : GNCC youth rules

cwjr
03-02-2010, 08:18 AM
It was unfortunate but we had to miss round #1 in Florida..What happened to the supermini class and what is the rule for Cobras???Are we back to the same rules as a few yrs ago?

Ryko racing
03-04-2010, 08:21 AM
I LEFT A MESSAGE IN THE FALL REGARDING CLASSES AND WHERE TO RACE THE COBRAS AND NEVER GOT ANY RESPONSE TO AN EMAIL OR VOICE MAIL. ( i also belive a couple of other cobra dads did the same)

I GUESS THEY DONT WANT MINIS. (MAYBE THEY MAKE ENOUGH MONEY.) ( or they dont want competition)

WHO KNOWS, THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER VENUES THAT WANT OUR MONEY.....

FISH ON!
03-08-2010, 05:22 PM
The GNCC supermini class didn't get more than 3 or 4 quads last year. So now the Cobra shifters can run the CVT mod class. Not sure how intelligent that decision was but I'm all for having the Cobras in the XC competition. Just don't think I would have put all that money in a CVT if I knew we could have been in the same class with a manual shift quad. CW was hot on the Cobra's a__ at GA though. If he had a better start I believe CW would have beat the Cobra. GA and FL had several hi speed sections and the cobra would walk off. What was impressive at GA was two kids in the 8-11 year old class placing 1st and 2nd in the overall against kids up to 15 years old!

cwjr
03-09-2010, 10:16 AM
We are excited to get to Steele Creek...Hopefully its tight and narly !!!!

markp95
03-09-2010, 06:05 PM
No doubt Charlie was flying and the 777 was running very good. I hope i have Colton Whites Apex up to par at Rockhouse and then ready for Steele Creek. He has not been too happy so far. He put me on probation!

racedad26
03-11-2010, 09:16 AM
Chuck tell Charlie Thomas and I said great job. Mbe we can get together this summer to see everybody. Tell nat and sadie hey aswell