PDA

View Full Version : 99 honda 400ex with a 440 stroker kit

warriorman03
03-01-2010, 02:06 PM
I'm just checking interest at the moment but I have a 99 honda 400ex thats worked over. The motor is a 440 stroker motor. It does have a 440 piston, Stage 3 hotcams, ported and polished head, new valve stem seals, it's jetted correct, and uni filter. This is a wicked 400ex. One of the fastest ones i've ever rode. It also has fmf power bomb header and hmf slip-on with quiet core. I put an aluminum airbox on it and moved the battery and all the wires in it, pro taper bars, dg front bumper, race cut plactics, and dg nerfs. I added the newer l.e.d tail light and was gonna add a brake light but never did but the wire is still the on the light. It has and aftermarket extended rear axle, +3 front a-arms, and works tripple rate shocks. I don't have a title but it was never registered in PA, cause i got it in NJ. I have most of the stock parts for it. I'd really like to trade for a bigger 4x4 quad, maybe trade for other quads. Shoot me some offers and we'll go from there. I also have a 91 honda fourtrax 300 4x4 that i have i could make a package deal with to trade or sell. It's $2000 for the 4x4 and $2500 for the 400ex. Would like to trade for a yamaha grizzly, can-am renegade, can-am outlander and possibly other 4x4's.