PDA

View Full Version : mountaineer mx or atco mx

selbygirl
02-28-2010, 05:54 PM
has eny one bin to mountaineer mx park in inwood wv thats part of dst 7 . we have a race ther this weekend . and cant get a hold of eny body ther. we had a race at budds creek md yesterday but it was canceld . is atco having ther race this weekend if mountaineer is canceld a couple of us were going to try out atco thanks tommy

tntauto1127
02-28-2010, 06:10 PM
I wonder if any tracks are running since we got all of this snow. I was hoping to get to a race or two before Alabama. Now I'm not sure it's gonna happen unless we get some extra time and money and head south for a weekend.

selbygirl
02-28-2010, 06:31 PM
thers a track in middleford delaware that drys realy fast it s a sandy track but the new owners dont groom it like they use to i live 45 minutes away and our snow is gone and ther not having a race ther until summer but they still have open pratice on sundays

coffing918
02-28-2010, 06:37 PM
atco is a great track its not very big but is is a hard track, I dont know if the race on the 7th will happen due to snow but I hope it does this is our home track,

JIM GRACE
03-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Keep checking atco's website for an update.
Jeff is gonna stop by tommorow and take a peek
over the fence and let us now what the track looks like. He did say the road going in was not plowed yet
there was a post on the d6 forum from the track
photographer that sounded optimistic.

selbygirl
03-01-2010, 05:46 PM
i hope thers a race some wher this weekend my boy is bugging the the crap out of me and ther calling for rain and high winds wed night i called delmarva motor sports mx park in easton maryland ther track is dry they they even had dust . they had almost a hundred riders show up this past weekend so if ther aint no races i gess wher going to easton md we cant even ride in our own back yard thers so much water thanks for the update tommy