PDA

View Full Version : summit indoors 2

zach R 7x
02-28-2010, 04:50 PM
just wanted to say congratulations to all the riders from this weekend at the summit indoors. what a turn out!!! the most i have ever seen at the indoors.awesome racing ,and a real nice track. seems like they are really trying to step it up and put up a real good show.hopefully someone will put up some video on you-tube.

also wound like to give a big thanks to Shawn Snyder for all the help and support and that bad *** motor you built for us! all i can say is WOW!!! can't wait to take it outdoors,going to be a fun season!

Tim

Logan #34's Dad
03-01-2010, 04:07 AM
Got any results Tim.
The cra web site is usually slow to post them.

zach R 7x
03-01-2010, 08:38 AM
90 class fri night .
Webber won the first moto,not sure the rest.
Romell won the 2nd moto not sure on the rest
11 kids overall

70 class was won by Darian Tait.

sat there were 15 kids in the 90 class ,they ran 3 heats and 2 consi's
Webber on moto #1
Guyer won moto #2
Romell won moto #3

70 class, Hunter 1st, Darian 2nd

90 main sat,
1-Guyer,2nd #o3( sorry not sure who the kid is) 3rd Romell, 4th Salzman not sure on the rest.
this was a great moto, it was one of the best mini races i have seen at summit. these four kids fought each other hard and anyone of them could of won.

the 70 moto was won by Darian Tait,not sure of the finish order for the rest.

alot of people that raced this weekend post on here ,so hopefully they can fill in the blanks.

i would like to give a big congrats to Brock Snyder, he ran in the 50 class and had great finishes this weekend,Good Job Brock!!!

ToddL
03-01-2010, 12:06 PM
like to agree with Tim, as there was some super racing all weekend long. We'd like to thank Rich Hetrick and everyone at Hetrick racing for all the help getting our motor/pipe setup. Travis got the holeshot in his consi on Saturday, so we were very happy with the setup. Being 9, we know Travis has to work his way up this year against the older kids, but we feel great about the quad right now going into outdoors. Thanks to Rich and Chris for working overtime to get us ready. They went over and above and we are very thankful for the help !
Congrats to all the kids on a job very well done !
Todd
PS: We give our thumbs up to the new Gen. 3 90cc pipe Rich !

RCR_531
03-01-2010, 06:05 PM
I want to thank everyone that helped us make it through the Weekend. With was my son's first event of many. I didn't know how much work it was going to be. It was will worth the 7.5 hours to get there. Thanks all of the mini 50 parents for helping us out. Now if I couldget him to ride on the track like he does in the yard. I am very proud of him and he told me that he a lot of fun.

RCR_531
03-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Was it 7x that jumped the bumer on the last turn and came back to win the race?

zach R 7x
03-01-2010, 08:07 PM
RCR,glad to see you and your family had a good time, and yes that was my son Zach that jumped the berm and me that looked like fool busting my butt to get to him and get him going again! what team work ehh? thats what happens when you go into a corner hot and you push down on the foot brake and it is not there!! boy did i get a ear full when i got back to the trailer!worst part of it was i thought i fixed it and it did the same thing for the main,but all in all was real proud of him to be that fast with no rear brakes on a track that tight.

RCR_531
03-03-2010, 09:20 AM
He did look good out there. I need to work on my boy's brakes too. The stock lever are to much of a reach for his little hands. I am looking at putting the rear brake at his foot there it should be.

selbygirl
03-03-2010, 10:01 AM
hay rcr i had the sme problem with my boys brake lever i took a litte wood block put in between the lever and the handle bar and a box end wrench on the end of lever and bent the lever in . but if its realy cold you might want to heat it a little bit so it wont break but its pretty soft metal good luck tommy

RCR_531
03-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the idea, I will give it a try forsure