PDA

View Full Version : Added a new member to the family

xtrememxrider
02-28-2010, 01:31 PM
Traded a gun for this 91 250x. is there a good place to get parts for them. I need to replace the front wheel bearings, new front tires and the rear brake assembly was removed. I was thinking about putting a braided line on it but not sure yet. Is there any good sites that has a microfiche on the quad so i could find the part numbers. anything special to know bout this

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee220/xtrememxrider/DSC06251.jpg

bobizzle
03-04-2010, 09:58 PM
A GOOD PLACE I KNOW FOR SURE ON BEARINGS IS ALLBALLSRACING.COM. CHEAP, RELIABLE, AND AFFORDABLE. FOR THE OR\THA PARTS IM NOT SURE, BUT YOU CAN CHECK SITES LIKE BIKEBANDIT.COM, TUCKERROCKY.COM, PARTSUNLIMITED.COM, ETC FOR PART NUMBERS.

HOPE THIS HELPS SOME

PS. I CHANGED MY BEARINGS IN THE REAR END OF MY 300 FROM ALL BALLS, AND HAVENT HAD A PTOBLEM WITH THEM, I ALSO KNOW A LOT OF PPL WHO USE THEM.

dman66
03-07-2010, 02:44 PM
Try www.shspowersports.com, for microfiche parts ID. This site is pretty good. Personally I went to ebay for majority of my parts needed to rebuild my 87 250x. I'm 44 years old, and this quad is really fun to ride. My 11 year old rides by herself but can't get shifting gears yet. Some internal engine parts are not available new, but usually can find on ebay. Nice quad!!!