PDA

View Full Version : Broke leg out for Most of the Season

Cody Shelton 15
02-27-2010, 10:08 PM
this past thursday i had a practice crash on my 90 mod and crushed my tibia. i was going to jump a double but as i was coming off the face of the jump i hit a bad spot in the track. the bike turned sideways in the air and threw me off but the bike never flipped. when the bike landed it was on its side and the nerf bar crushed my leg. I went to vanderbuilt yesterday and
the doctors said i might have to have surgery again and that i would be out for a minimum of 3 months. im going back to vanderbuilt next thursday and i will find out if i need surgery or not. even though i cant race i will be at alabama so if you see me be sure to come over and say hi

quadnana7
02-27-2010, 10:29 PM
Cody,
We are sorry to hear about your accident.
We will stay in touch and see you in Pell City.

LT80
02-28-2010, 07:30 AM
Sorry to hear this Cody. :(
Hang in there. :)

STOCKRACING917
02-28-2010, 09:27 AM
Hey Little buddy !! So sorry bout the crummy luck but we know when you come back back it will be with a vengence. Heal fast, you've got our prayers. Love ya.

T and Family

Ryko racing
03-01-2010, 07:05 AM
Cody, sorry to hear about the injury. We all know its part of our sport but hope it doesnt happen to us.

Hang in there and take your time recovering, you never know sometimes bones heal quickly.
We will stop by and see you at Pell City.

(we took the new supermini out to an arena this weekend and Ryan aired it out but messed up the landing and almost nosed it over, I dont know how he saved it but it made him a little cautious on the indoor jumps.)

SCARED ME TO DEATH

See you soon.

T@AFP
03-01-2010, 08:06 AM
GEEEEZ Kid!
I hope it doesn't require surgery.
You take it easy and we'll see you and your dad in a few weeks.
Good Luck!!

ATV Four Play Crew

AK321
03-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Hey Cody, sorry to here that. I will stop by you guys at Alabama. Hope everything goes well and Hope you get better soon and recover strong.