PDA

View Full Version : well i realy dont know what to do now!

2001warriorman
02-27-2010, 10:35 AM
Well I sent my cylinders and stuff out January 5th and here I am with no cylinders back yet. They were supposed to be here within the last 2 or 3 weeks and still arent. First he got kidney stones then he had to wait for my pistons and clutch to come in and this and that. He said hed ship them like monday or tuesday of last week and I've been waiting about two weeks and what do you know they arent here. He hasn't answered phone calls, texts, or e mails this last week and im starting to get very angry.:mad:

02-28-2010, 07:42 PM
Kick his ***, Seabass!

For real though. File a lawsuit on his butt.

2001warriorman
02-28-2010, 08:04 PM
Im about ready to make a road trip ill ride a little moped if I have to! All I wants my parts is that so much to ask jeez. My cousin was over and hes a cop and was gonna talk to the guy but since he isn't local he can't do anything realy.

02-28-2010, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by 2001warriorman
Im about ready to make a road trip ill ride a little moped if I have to! All I wants my parts is that so much to ask jeez. My cousin was over and hes a cop and was gonna talk to the guy but since he isn't local he can't do anything realy.

Yeah I hate being screwed over.

People are scumbags.

2001warriorman
02-28-2010, 08:12 PM
Ya true that my friend. I have 2 sets of cylinders and the one needs bored and is about on the last of its days as far as boring it will need to be about 65.50 and my other set I think just needs a honing ill have to measure it.

SandPsycho
03-05-2010, 07:59 AM
Who is this builder you're speaking of? Put his name out.......

2001warriorman
03-05-2010, 01:19 PM
his names kenny kimbler and is a VERY nice guy if he would just answer my calls I wouldn't be mad or anything because I'd atleast know whats going on. You kind of get the feeling your getting scammed when your builder won't answer his phone for about 2 weeks. Ill keep every one informed on whats going on and how it works out!

03-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Psycho it's the guy from Bansheeboyz racing.

To be honest warrior, I wish you would have taken my advice. Kenny's site looks like it was made by a 3 year old, and had more typo's then I can shake a stick at. Plus I corrected a couple lies he told you. (Like the R1 clutch thing)

HJR is the man. Some of the best porting around, best prices, and his motors kick ***.

2001warriorman
03-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Ya I told to jeff before but idk I guess I just like to try things no one else has hes a real good guy and iv'e seen his work its VERY nice he just doesn't have the man power to have good customer service since he does it all himself.

2001warriorman
03-05-2010, 02:14 PM
I guess it wasn't a complete loss I had time to finally foccus and finish doing my dirtbike.

http://i45.tinypic.com/w1e1ix.jpg
:devil:

Atleast I can ride again!

03-05-2010, 02:18 PM
You can't judge port work by pictures.. I can take a dremel and take my time, and make porting that "looks" nice. But you can't just take a dremel and cut away. It takes precision, and you need to know your port timing, etc etc.

Different isn't always better.

I mean time will tell, but I don't know if his porting will be up to par.

2001warriorman
03-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Ya I know what you mean but its not like some back yard kid dremel work. I just ported the cylinder on the kx a little it has a lot of casting flaws so I got 400 grit dremel bits and smoother it all out and opened them up a little. The work he does is very clean and he seems pretty knowledgable about what he does. He told me exactly how many mm to raise my exhaust ports and how to shape my intakes when i was gonna do it myself but i dont have the tools to do it.

03-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Well dude you're definitely **** outta luck. I was reading a thread over at BHQ. Supposedly you're not the only one..

Two other guys same situation.. Kenny was nice and helpful, and once they shipped their parts just got excuses and never got them. One guy lost his whole motor AND money..

2001warriorman
03-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX
Well dude you're definitely **** outta luck. I was reading a thread over at BHQ. Supposedly you're not the only one..

Two other guys same situation.. Kenny was nice and helpful, and once they shipped their parts just got excuses and never got them. One guy lost his whole motor AND money..

Lol don't count me out yet. My family isn't one to be messed with my grandfather in all honesty is a master mason where I live and my mother works as a court senographer so we know every one in the court house and were having a talk with the judge soon. We're sending our own letter and if that doesn't work Judge Rishal or someone will be sending one certified by the state most likely. Take that kenny! :devil: