PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning White Riding Gear?

ltr450rider21
02-27-2010, 07:39 AM
How do you guys keep your gear clean, especially white?

Sjorge450R
02-27-2010, 10:05 AM
RIGHT after you get home, fill a 5 gal bucket up with some greased lightening degreaser and water. Before you put your clothes in the bucket, pressure wash the big chunks off. Dont get too close though, you'll make the threads fray. Put the clothes in the bucket. Let it soak for at least a day and then wash it in your washer as you normally would. I sometimes but degreaser in the washer too.

02-27-2010, 11:29 AM
Spray N' Wash :p

KXRida
02-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
RIGHT after you get home, fill a 5 gal bucket up with some greased lightening degreaser and water. Before you put your clothes in the bucket, pressure wash the big chunks off. Dont get too close though, you'll make the threads fray. Put the clothes in the bucket. Let it soak for at least a day and then wash it in your washer as you normally would. I sometimes but degreaser in the washer too.

I fill the washer instead of bucket, but do the same thing and add a scoop of oxy clean. Works great everytime. The biggest thing is getting it in the water as soon as you get home. The longer the stain sits, the harder it is to get out.

backwoodsracer
02-27-2010, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Nova
Spray N' Wash :p

Hey what did you decide with those girls? hehe? tell me the brunette:devil: