PDA

View Full Version : Sparks tt pipe

89rwfo
02-26-2010, 10:35 AM
I bought a parts "R" the other day that came with a real nice Sparks TT pipe/silencer. I was wondering what kind of power range these pipes worked in. I race Gncc style racing I hope it is a low mid pipe.

deathman53
02-26-2010, 11:02 AM
its not a low end pipe, its more of mid-top pipe. The pipe you want is the mx pipe, its crazy low end torque, the carb, porting, timing and reeds play a big part also.

MOVIN32
02-26-2010, 02:48 PM
is it a big bore tt pipe , all tt pipe of sparks are high rev,is it stamped or hand rolled non finish

LONG-ROD
02-27-2010, 09:58 AM
I have bills pipe I will sell cheap..

C41Xracer
02-27-2010, 12:16 PM
if your planning on selling that pipe pm me what you want

k7mm
02-27-2010, 10:10 PM
I had a Sparks TT pipe on my Harold Goodmans Curtis Sparks 265 Hi Rev ported engine.It was an awsome pipe.The power was always on.I loved it!It seemed like there was no in between with it though.I sold it for a Sparks MX pipe because I mostly ride in the woods.I had a really hard time climbing technical hills with the TT pipe.If I had to let off the gas,it was tough to get back into it because of the full on power that comes on with that pipe.The MX version is much better for the woods!You can lug it around all day.The Sparks MX pipe won a shoot out for the most horespower out of the big name brand pipes.It was quit a few years ago before the liquid cooled four strokes came out.I too would like to buy your TT pipe if you sell it.It's a great pipe in the right conditions!

LONG-ROD
02-28-2010, 07:21 AM
I have a really nice sparks tt pipe. has one ding on the inside where you cant really see it.. taking offers.. pm only please.. not trying to hijack this thread.

LONG-ROD
02-28-2010, 10:51 AM
I have a really nice sparks tt pipe. has one ding on the inside where you cant really see it.. taking offers.. pm only please.. not trying to hijack this thread.

k7mm
02-28-2010, 10:58 AM
longrod your in box is full!

LONG-ROD
02-28-2010, 03:36 PM
cleaned out..

k7mm
03-02-2010, 12:59 PM
I wanted to add this.Curtis Sparks built my Harold Goodmans Hi Rev ported National engine useing a flywheel wieght.It does'nt stall very easily with the wieght on there.I never tried it without the wieght.The TT pipe is a good pipe to race with because of the aggressiveness of racing and always having the RPMs up.I do'nt know what your porting is,but if it's MX or low end,you may want to try a flywheel wieght with the TT pipe.It may turn out to be an interesting combo.I rode on my local MX track with my old TT pipe and it was perfect!I have an extra fly wheel with a wieght if you think you may want to try it!

MOVIN32
03-04-2010, 03:24 PM
THE FLYWHEEL WEIGHT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS IN TT RACING BUTT FINDING A GOOD ONE IS NEXT TO NONE BEEN LOOKING FOR 6 SOME TIME NOW ,THEY ALSO USED STEEL CLUTCH BASKETS .ONLY 5TO 10 OUT THEIR