PDA

View Full Version : cheap tires

Studster
02-25-2010, 01:40 AM
anyone know where i can get cheap tires... like wanna be holeshots? razr? any discount websites?? or anyone have any decent used ones they wanna get rid of for a little of nothin? i need 10" for front and 9" for rear obviously.. anything will do as long as they are not balloon turf tamers or whooly boogers lol

etondaddy
02-25-2010, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Studster
anyone know where i can get cheap tires... like wanna be holeshots? razr? any discount websites?? or anyone have any decent used ones they wanna get rid of for a little of nothin? i need 10" for front and 9" for rear obviously.. anything will do as long as they are not balloon turf tamers or whooly boogers lol
My rears are out there 8"

Mike Kozura

bobizzle
03-07-2010, 11:47 AM
i got my tire for free, they came off of a 2008 400ex. my friend took off his stock tires and went with the mr6 holeshots. the stock tires work great for now.

also, call up the local motorcycle shops and ask if they have any take offs for the size tire you want. i have gotten brand new tires for some of my frinds bike ie. rancher, for $20 a tire brand new. sometimes they have race quad take offs.

look on craigslist. stock 400 tires work great on 300.

3or4HONDA
03-07-2010, 11:57 AM
check out CST Ambush at 4wheelparts.com or tiresunlimited.com. i ordered the rears and my buddy ordered all four for 140 bucks. They are razor knockoffs but have got great reviews for the price.