PDA

View Full Version : Lil Wayne needs to stop claiming to be a "gangsta"

madskrillz2
02-24-2010, 03:23 PM
Or just not drive through the wrong neighborhoods anymore. This video is old but I've never seen it. Glad I came across it though.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k8esbyDanTo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k8esbyDanTo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pappy
02-24-2010, 03:31 PM
That young man needs his mouth washed out with soap:p

madskrillz2
02-24-2010, 03:34 PM
Haha yeah sorry I didn't know if I should ask before I posted it but I figured since the bus video got posted this would be ok.

feuerstack411
02-24-2010, 04:10 PM
If Tupac, Biggie, Big L, Big Pun and all the other hip hop greats were still around, Lil Wayne would have NEVER gotten this big.

XXX -rider
02-24-2010, 04:17 PM
please delete or "TAKE OUT" this GARBAGE!! :o

ZeroLogic
02-24-2010, 04:47 PM
I can't understand one damn word they are saying.

440racer66
02-24-2010, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
I can't understand one damn word they are saying.
haha too much blackaniese. but lil waynes a punk. if the olny gunshot wound your rap about was self inflicted= fail

Tommy Warren
02-24-2010, 05:50 PM
he is supposed to be in jail but they are waiting until he gets his dental work done:rolleyes: Put the law on hold for dental hygene.....he needs 8 root canals:eek:

who cares about the vid didn't anyone see the saleen explorer in the backround:eek2:

Brad77
02-24-2010, 06:56 PM
The title of this video should just be "nigga" cause I don't know how many times they said it but I think it but it had to be close to 400.

300racer
02-24-2010, 07:00 PM
wow this is the most pointless thread i have seen to date! lol who cares about lil wayne? his music sucks and so does he! another person that don't don't deserve what he has!

300racer
02-24-2010, 07:00 PM
wow this is the most pointless thread i have seen to date! lol who cares about lil wayne? his music sucks and so does he! another person that don't deserve what he has!

madskrillz2
02-24-2010, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by 300racer
wow this is the most pointless thread i have seen to date! lol who cares about lil wayne? his music sucks and so does he! another person that don't deserve what he has!

That's basically the point of this thread......

madskrillz2
02-24-2010, 08:29 PM
I don't really care if it gets taken down or not. I just thought some people would get a kick out of it. Especially since he tries to act like such a hard ***.

SRH
02-24-2010, 09:15 PM
this thread is stupid, im not a lil wayne fan but hes successful...and when a rapper or someone in the urban culture says gangster they mean it in the sense that they do what they want in or outside the law not al capone gangster

i think the guy in the video is just a fool... whats he think lil wayne is goingh to start fighting with some loser over some childish nonsense...so dumb, not to mention i never saw lil wayne in the video...and why wouldnt he call the cops, hes got more to lose, if you sued one of them you wouldnt get anything, lil wayne would have alot to lose..

in grown up ppl land wayne was doing the grown up thing if it was him, and ppl enjoy his music, if its not your thing why bother bashing

Kickstarts-suck
02-24-2010, 11:07 PM
They are giving us African Americans a bad name..

:mad:

madskrillz2
02-25-2010, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by SRH
this thread is stupid, im not a lil wayne fan but hes successful...and when a rapper or someone in the urban culture says gangster they mean it in the sense that they do what they want in or outside the law not al capone gangster

i think the guy in the video is just a fool... whats he think lil wayne is goingh to start fighting with some loser over some childish nonsense...so dumb, not to mention i never saw lil wayne in the video...and why wouldnt he call the cops, hes got more to lose, if you sued one of them you wouldnt get anything, lil wayne would have alot to lose..

in grown up ppl land wayne was doing the grown up thing if it was him, and ppl enjoy his music, if its not your thing why bother bashing

See that's the problem. I know what you're sayin but he tries to act "al capone" gangster. And yes from the way he talks, he should fight with "some loser" over some childish nonsense. That's the reason I posted this. To point out how fake he is. Haha but either way I guess it was the wrong kind of forum to post this in.

toby400ex
02-25-2010, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
See that's the problem. I know what you're sayin but he tries to act "al capone" gangster. And yes from the way he talks, he should fight with "some loser" over some childish nonsense. That's the reason I posted this. To point out how fake he is. Haha but either way I guess it was the wrong kind of forum to post this in. I don't think Lil Wayne could put up a fight, hes too ****** up on that syrup hes always carrying around in the white cups. lol:blah: :bandit:

extremeblastr
02-25-2010, 07:34 AM
entertainer for a living = doing what sells. by no means is wayne a "street thug" but neither is a single person in that video there were maybe 3 people showing colors and in weak ways if your gonna fly the flag fly it don't hide behind it. oh and yes i've been there i grew up in a neighborhood with 3 sides, pick one or get your *** beat by all 3 every day (say what you want but you are not defending yourself against 6 or 7 people at once) until you've been there you have no right to talk about it or judge those who have been.

KFX450Rrider490
02-25-2010, 07:44 AM
i saw this a few days ago and it fits this thread perfectly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9QisdRPwEM