PDA

View Full Version : Eddlebrock carb 04 450r

TRXman86
02-24-2010, 07:11 AM
I want to get rid of my Eddlebrock carb. I do not know what jets are in it or what size it is. I've rode with it one time and has great throttle response. SLIDE WILL NEED CLEANED!!! (I don't like opening them up... not carb savy) She sticks open a bit, but not WFO. Just a quick blip and she goes back down. I don't need it, don't know what there going for, or anything!!! I would like to either sell it or trade for a stocker + cash. It's clean besides having a WD-40 spray down to lube the throttle housing down. (will be clean when ships and ready to bolt on)... I know NOTHING about it, was on bike when I bought it a week ago... I do know there is absolutly nothing wrong, don't leak or anything. I just do not want it... Personal prefrence tells me to stay as stock as possible LOL

Offers???

Will trade for other 04 450r parts also...

Can get pics as soon as I can dig my doors open to my shed... SNOW BITES!!!

WARNING
It's jetted to run with a full race motor and full Yoshi system... Probably not a good idea to run this on a stock motor without jetting properly first...So if that's what ya have, just want to let ya know first hand...