PDA

View Full Version : interview with black guy off bus fight

SRH
02-23-2010, 08:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I1r3dhMUO4&feature=popt00us06

you know...i almost feel like beard man is a liar...or crazy...or both...

i mean the black guy is at fault for being drunk and provoking the old man... he should of just let it go..but with the clear audio you can hear the old man asking him to spit shine his shoes...kinda awkward thing to say to a stranger

the black guy sober seems like a decent guy...poor tom seems crazy...either way im a fan of the white guy handling things...interview really changed my perspective..i almost feel like beard man was picking a fight with a "young thug"

madskrillz2
02-23-2010, 09:04 PM
I think they're both lying to some degree. I mean listen to how much the black guy changed how he talked. A lot like how the girl who filmed it did in her "apology". That apology that completely contradicted everything she said in the video.

feuerstack411
02-23-2010, 09:07 PM
Tom Slick aka EBM is an old vietnam vet, and is known around SF as "the crazy guy"

kfx400rider03
02-23-2010, 10:08 PM
k guy claimed he didnt know the girls why where they yelling get him pinky??? and comferting him in the orignal video?

Tommy Warren
02-23-2010, 10:52 PM
if you stop the clip at 6:48 you can see something in micheals hand that would resemble a knife. on the other hand Tom said he knocked micheal out for 22.5 minutes lol. and I think Tom is using his mothers death as a cop out excuse.

kfx400rider03
02-23-2010, 11:16 PM
there is one thing in the video that pisses me off so bad and idk why. that one girls voise when shee is yelling "stop it stop it" that raspy voise just makes me realy mad for some reason. i guess i realy hate raspy voises. :rolleyes:

SRH
02-23-2010, 11:30 PM
i think the girls didnt know him personally but there all black...and shes a dumb *****...so ya know how that goes haha

MX MaNiAc 06
02-24-2010, 12:04 AM
I like how the old man was on the way to get weed before the fight. The old man very well could have been the crazy one that instigated this fight. I still think it's hilarious he beat the guy up tho

madskrillz2
02-24-2010, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by kfx400rider03
there is one thing in the video that pisses me off so bad and idk why. that one girls voise when shee is yelling "stop it stop it" that raspy voise just makes me realy mad for some reason. i guess i realy hate raspy voises. :rolleyes:

Haha I think that was the old woman from the beginning of the video that was trying to get them to quit.

slightlybent47
02-24-2010, 02:32 PM
Its amazing how people change there story after the fact. This just one example of why I hate eye witnesses, the vid tells the story, at least what we see of it. It just goes to show that there is three sides to every story.

There the old man side and the black man side and then there is the truth.

Everyone involved has distorted the truth to suite there needs.

Guy400
02-24-2010, 04:44 PM
No matter who said what first it doesn't matter. The black guy threw the first punch and got dealt with. He started the physical altercation...end of story.

aDviSol2y
02-24-2010, 04:49 PM
What it comes down to is 2 dudes talking ****, and one getting his *** kicked. Even if White dude started it by saying something stupid, he walked away and the black dude went after him multiple times. Then paid for it.

aDviSol2y
02-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
No matter who said what first it doesn't matter. The black guy threw the first punch and got dealt with. He started the physical altercation...end of story.

X2

Ralph
02-24-2010, 06:01 PM
[list=1]
Can't believe black guy was 50
I have heard of "Crazy Tom" before
I believe the woman screaming is the worst person of them all
[/list=1]

02-24-2010, 07:51 PM
We all know that if the black guy whooped the white guys butt, the people on the bus woulda said something like "yea beat his *****". I think the black lady and the black guy are so fake, and im not racist. The lady does a complete 180 from the way she was acting on the bus to the way she acted in her video afterwards. The black guy was just trying to be a gangsta, and wanted to start drama over the whole black vs. white slavery thing from 8 million years ago. It was probably a misunderstanding and the white guy thought the black guy offered to clean his shoes, so he asked. But then the black guy pulls out the racist card and all hell breaks loose. I would be anything that that black guy does not talk and act in real life like he did in that interview.

250x_kyle
02-24-2010, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by #101
We all know that if the black guy whooped the white guys butt, the people on the bus woulda said something like "yea beat his *****". I think the black lady and the black guy are so fake, and im not racist. The lady does a complete 180 from the way she was acting on the bus to the way she acted in her video afterwards. The black guy was just trying to be a gangsta, and wanted to start drama over the whole black vs. white slavery thing from 8 million years ago. It was probably a misunderstanding and the white guy thought the black guy offered to clean his shoes, so he asked. But then the black guy pulls out the racist card and all hell breaks loose. I would be anything that that black guy does not talk and act in real life like he did in that interview.

yeah but the racist card made tom throw the right bower on his arse

slightlybent47
02-24-2010, 10:10 PM
Why was the girl recording the vid in the first place? It kind of looks like the camera was rolling before the altercation began.

Ralph
02-25-2010, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
Why was the girl recording the vid in the first place? It kind of looks like the camera was rolling before the altercation began.

Im pretty sure in an interview she said she went out looking for something like this. I blame her 100%.

TRXman86
03-02-2010, 11:33 PM
"SAY IT AGAIN.... SAY IT AGAIN PINKY!!!"

"Call a amboolance...."

HAHAHAHAHA

trx310R#24
03-03-2010, 04:58 AM
when he asked him to spit shine his shoes he said "didnt you hear what i said why a brother gotta spit shine your shoes" so black guy is lieing the first words on the tape are not the first words between the two thats a fact. the statement the black guy made proves that. the black guy dose come off to be a good guy but thugs are good at doing so. things are not always as they seem. and i call bs that hes 50.

trx310R#24
03-03-2010, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by slightlybent47

not at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJmnAtsB0DA&feature=related

destey
03-03-2010, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by trx310R#24
the black guy dose come off to be a good guy but thugs are good at doing so. things are not always as they seem. and i call bs that hes 50.

Are we watching the same video? The black guy was looking to pick a fight. EBM was talking to the guy next to him about having his fancy "Stacy Adams" shoes shined by his brother. The black guy evesdropping on the conversation says "why's a brother gotta spit shine your shoes." If that's not a racist comment nothing is. Assuming brother meant black person. EBM says "could be a chinaman, doesn't matter"

So black guy starts picking a fight with EBM, ebm says he's not affraid even though he's 67, and moves to the front of the bus to move himself away from this aggressive man.

The black guy twice goes to the front of the bus, not to shake hands and make up, but assumably to physically assault EBM.

Alcohol removes inhibition. Being drunk is not an excuse, its uncovering his true feelings.

destey
03-03-2010, 06:31 AM
Viet nam tom documentary 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AedJy9tAYL4)

viet nam tom documentary 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AedJy9tAYL4)

BlingyLTR450
03-03-2010, 06:59 AM
Bring da ambalamps:devil:

madskrillz2
03-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by destey
Viet nam tom documentary 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AedJy9tAYL4)

viet nam tom documentary 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AedJy9tAYL4)

Dude is crazy