PDA

View Full Version : Holeshot from this weekends race

Ride1Rob
02-23-2010, 07:34 PM
Got a 1st and 4th this weekend. Not bad... Helluva holeshot!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LXewaP9FMw

Hondo121
02-23-2010, 09:37 PM
he is fast. Dang
Nice Job Kid

airmobile101
02-23-2010, 10:36 PM
After watching that, that makes me consider a Xtreme. Nice job!

greenmachine70
02-24-2010, 07:00 AM
trust me, that vid does not do that holeshot justice. I was in the stands and he was about 2-3 quad lengths when they made it to the turn. The Apex next to him is 99cc and fast.
The thumper was thumpin the 2strokes in this race.
(mine was broke and not out there though....LOL)
Good job Jam!
And great job to his pit crew chief for making that thing haul the mail!!!

Ride1Rob
02-24-2010, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by airmobile101
After watching that, that makes me consider a Xtreme. Nice job!

That's an awesome compliment. I've heard so much negativity on this bike and when we pull up to the line it gets quite a bit of attention. The bike has potential if you're willing to fix a few small issues. I have less than $4,000 in it modding and fixing those issues and she pulls very good.
Thanx!

Originally posted by greenmachine70
trust me, that vid does not do that holeshot justice. I was in the stands and he was about 2-3 quad lengths when they made it to the turn. The Apex next to him is 99cc and fast.
The thumper was thumpin the 2strokes in this race.
(mine was broke and not out there though....LOL)
Good job Jam!
And great job to his pit crew chief for making that thing haul the mail!!!

Thanx for the compliment Steve. It is really satisfying to see something built out of my garage getting so much attention before and during the races. You know just like I know that this weekend will tell it ALL!!!! Those lil 2strokes have ALOT of money in them but I think the Typhoon will be as competitive as it has ever been if Jam rides like he's capable of. His confidence is pretty high right now so I'm gonna have to give him some added motivation to stay on the gas coming off the gate lol. He's been asking for a new video game for a few weeks now :devil: .

hanzito
02-24-2010, 08:38 PM
nicely done. nice to see another typhoon representing. mine son has been beating up on 2 stroke minis for almost 3 years now.

sand45
02-24-2010, 10:00 PM
Thats just plain .....sweet!!!!! Great job to jam and your self

Thanks for the part rob ....perfect!:D

Ride1Rob
02-25-2010, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by hanzito
nicely done. nice to see another typhoon representing. mine son has been beating up on 2 stroke minis for almost 3 years now.

Thanx Hanz!

Originally posted by sand45
Thats just plain .....sweet!!!!! Great job to jam and your self

Thanks for the part rob ....perfect!:D

No problem Sand... Now stop trying to kick that thing through the floor lol.

guenther
02-26-2010, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Ride1Rob
gonna have to give him some added motivation to stay on the gas coming off the gate lol. He's been asking for a new video game for a few weeks now :devil: .

Glad to see that I'm not the only one to bribe my kids :D

nordic quad
03-01-2010, 10:34 PM
It looks that you and Jam have made that Typhoon a real contender,great job from the both of you.Are you going to Dade this saturday?Looks like me and Sondre is going to make it,it would be great to meet you guys there too.

Stein A

Ride1Rob
03-02-2010, 07:43 AM
Have to work this Saturday Nordic. Supercross will be in Daytona as well so turnout at Dade City will be somewhat down from that as well. Check out the video in the miniquad open forum where Jam is off the line with a Billy Holt motor and a Mellossi kit. These motors have thousands of dollars in them and Jam is right next to them.

Nordic, also get with the QBS on the site. They're here at Disney from the 2nd-12th and will also be going to DC for the race on the 6th. He has two boys 14 and 8 and the 14yr old will be racing DC that night on a loaner bike.

nordic quad
03-02-2010, 09:07 AM
To bad Rob,Jam is getting better and better on that quad against those high dollar machines,keep posting vids.Will try to get in touch with QBS before sat.

Stein A