PDA

View Full Version : going with Ross now

luvmyex
01-24-2003, 05:42 PM
I had ordered a piston a gasket kit from Moto man a week ago monday.I have always got my stuff from them in about 3 days.Well this past Tues i call and ask where its at.For some reason my card didnt go tru.But it did for the cam(i got local) and also today when i ordered from C@D.So i dont know why it didnt.Bad thing was they never called to tell me i didnt go tru.I'm kinda glad now but i have to wait that much longer now.But i will be getting a better piston now.Or lighter anyway.C@D was really helpful.The girl i spoke with answered all my questions and what she didnt know she found out from Colby pretty fast and didnt keep me on hold.I did find out the Ross is around 30grams lighter than JE.I didnt think it was that much,but thats a big differance.So thanks to C@D Racing for the help and friendly service.Guess i need to change the sign.now

AtvMxRider
01-24-2003, 05:51 PM
Moto-Man never calls back when there is a problem. I have ordered several things from them and everytime I leave comments for them to send me a tracking number or call if there is a problem and they never do.

luvmyex
01-24-2003, 06:05 PM
Thats something i didnt even ask for with C@D they ask me for my email so THEY could send me a tracking.They seem really good with their cust. service.

DGR Designs
01-24-2003, 06:10 PM
awesome. i mostly order all my parts factory direct when i can