PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Outlaw parts?

900rracer
02-22-2010, 08:04 PM
Where is everyone getting their Outlaw parts from? I have a 2008 IRS and when I look on most websites, it does not even list those models. I checked Chapparral, Magic Racing, Rath, and a few others. Just wondering if there is a "secret" to get parts.

One more thing, I am looking for a tether switch for mine. Is there a "plug and play" or is it all hardwiring for the 08 Outlaws?

Thanks for the help.

predator0609
02-22-2010, 08:08 PM
Bikebandit.com
rockymountain atv/mc.com
Proarmor.com
Polarispartshouse.com

TYLER329
02-22-2010, 08:17 PM
What are you looking for? I work for a Polaris dealer and can tell you that it just takes more time to find the stuff that works on Outlaws. I can help you with your parts search, just PM me. I have about $12,000 in mine at dealer cost so yes, it is entirely possible to find enough aftermarket parts to put a severe strain on your marriage, job and personal well being...........i've heard........anyways, C&D racing is another great place for Outlaw stuff especially for suspension. They are a dealer for Sonic Offroad which is the company that makes front and rear swaybars for the Outlaw. If you wanna go fast this set up along with shocks is the key!

900rracer
02-22-2010, 08:26 PM
I was just basically seeing what is out there and was not finding a lot of parts. I checked out a lot of the sites that you guys listed, and I can always buy from my local Polaris Dealer, they treat me good.

I used to race MX on Hondas, and have "retired" from that. My wife let me get the Outlaw because: 1. it was on sale brand new for $3999, 2. It was not a good set up for MX racing so she knew I would not have it out on the track 3. She was buying the King Quad 700, so I needed SOMETHING to ride!

Thanks for the help and I will let you know if I need any further help with my parts search.

sleddog66
02-23-2010, 04:44 AM
Yes Polaris has a OEM plug and play Tether. Polaris # 2874379

VToutlaw
02-23-2010, 05:49 AM
I just got a proarmor tether for my 09 irs, 2 wire connections and your done, very simple. If you have a ?'s on parts or anything to do with outlaws call C&D, Colby is very helpfull.

Colby@C&DRacing
02-23-2010, 08:14 AM
Outlaw parts are not as available as some Japanese quads but there is still plenty of quality parts available. Give us a call with any of your needs of concerns we should be able to help or at least point you in the right direction.

Tyler I know that good suspension and the sonic roll bar are key to going fast on the Outlaw. I am just trying to understand if you have both whats your problem LOL just kidding :D

900rracer
02-23-2010, 08:38 AM
Thanks for all of the responses. Colby, you guys did my 450R shock conversion kit back in 2004 and I still tell everyone what good service you guys provide. I will look to you if I have any suspension needs in the future.

Colby@C&DRacing
02-24-2010, 02:58 PM
NP thanks

2004 those were some of the very first conversion we did a lot has changed since them :)

TYLER329
02-24-2010, 09:44 PM
So yeah the key to racing an Outlaw is the swaybars from sonic, shocks, and natural ability.................................thanks for pointing that out Colby....................

Colby@C&DRacing
02-25-2010, 08:27 AM
I'm just having some fun at your expense. :D You don't ride to bad for a little guy LOL