PDA

View Full Version : The cops around me SUCK!

Steve-o 400EX
01-24-2003, 04:20 PM
I got pulled over in my truck yesterday for bearly chirping my tires around a corner!!!! I was so pi$$ed. I got a $104 fine and 3 pts on my licence. And the cop was such an *********. He wrote that i fishtailed and burnt out all the way down the street. I just chirped em b/c it was a tight corner and my trucks suspension is so stiff that it does that sometimes. RRRRRRRRRRRR. Man that aggrivates me!!!:grr :mad:

Loeryder
01-24-2003, 04:42 PM
Go to court and explain it to the judge.Cop will lie his *** off to make you look bad though.
OR

Hire a lawyer to request an ammendment. (what I do more than once or twice a year :rolleyes:

They give you a parking ticket and you pay a bigger fine, but its no points and the Insurance Thief doesn't get to steal any more cash from ya every month.
It will cost you less in the long run with an atty and ammended violation.

02 Red Rider
01-24-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Loeryder
.....Hire a lawyer to request an ammendment. (what I do more than once or twice a year :rolleyes:

They give you a parking ticket and you pay a bigger fine, but its no points and the Insurance Thief doesn't get to steal any more cash from ya every month.
It will cost you less in the long run with an atty and ammended violation.

Unfortunatly all states don't allow fix-it tickets/:(

QuAdRaCeR244
01-24-2003, 05:03 PM
That really sucks man.:( What kind of fag says that that is a fishtail?:rolleyes: Is he retarded?lol

FreekShow
01-24-2003, 05:16 PM
off-topic but what website is that banana in ur avatar from. I cant find that site anywhere!

lil400exman
01-24-2003, 05:18 PM
well go to the corner and take a pic asap and show there are no skidmarks and show it to the judge include the street ave too and some indentifying marks around so they cant say well you took that pic some where else but go out asap and take a pic for records and best wishes i hope you win!!!!!!!!:devil i have dealt with stupid cops.....................alot!:rolleyes: :eek: give the officer a free pass for 3 dozen donuts at dunkin donutz and you 2 will be best friends!

markeg192
01-24-2003, 09:08 PM
Most traffic tickets can be beat by going to court. Just go and plead not guilty and when you show up for you Trial the cop has to be there to testify. Rarely do cops go to traffic court since everyon just pays thier fine. Worked for me.

Pappy
01-24-2003, 09:12 PM
go to court....tell the judge the cop did his job...you were an idiot for what you did and throw yer self on teh mercy of the court:eek:

or hire a lawyer and beat the system:devil

01-24-2003, 09:14 PM
i dont like cops, we got stuff stolen they dont care and they just hassle us,i hate em what good are they if they dont do there job

4punksdad
01-24-2003, 09:35 PM
I'll bet you 104 bux & 3 points on your license that you slow down the next time you go around that corner...... :D

01-24-2003, 10:00 PM
Make him pay!!!!! Wrap his house b/c he cant do anything about that.

SGA
01-24-2003, 10:50 PM
I just go slow these days, its way easier on the wallet.

Originally posted by FreekShow
off-topic but what website is that banana in ur avatar from. I cant find that site anywhere!
Its easy. Just right click on any Gif, click save picture as, and put it where you keep your stuff on your computer. There are several good sites with gifs. Use google to find them.

CBRSLIDER
01-24-2003, 10:59 PM
I'll bet you 104 bux & 3 points on your license that you slow down the next time you go around that corner......

I was thinking the exact samething.

Funny how there are so many practicing attorneys among us. Noone is ever guilty. Shame on that mean police man for doing his job. In my experience, the person telling the story only tells the parts of the story that makes them sound not guilty and actually makes them the victim. There are two sides to the story and we don't know the other side, but hey the cop would just lie anyway, wouldn't he? And I imagine he's not coming on here to tell his side of the story.

Freeride-
i dont like cops, we got stuff stolen they dont care and they just hassle us,i hate em what good are they if they dont do there job

Nice blanket statement. Don't ever go running to a police officer when your in need of help, you hate them.

Elkaking-
Make him pay!!!!! Wrap his house b/c he cant do anything about that.

-I don't quite know what you are saying here. But if you are advocating that he go to the officers house then that's a bad bad move on his part. If someone were to ever show up at my house to try to settle a score, they better pray the police show up to save their sorry ***. 'cause schools out if you show up on my doorstep.

From what I know PA does not have a fix a ticket. You may be able to ask the officer to reduce it to a different non point violation. I understand Steve-o's frustration. I don't like giving citations out, especially knowing that the only people that make out are the insurance companies.

lil400-
give the officer a free pass for 3 dozen donuts at dunkin donutz and you 2 will be best friends!

I don't like donuts, so could you get me a free pass or two to say.... Outback Steak House. Gotta love their ribs and a couple chilly 22oz Bud Lights. :devil

Later
Ray

JOEX
01-24-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
I'll bet you 104 bux & 3 points on your license that you slow down the next time you go around that corner...... :D
:macho :macho :macho

Steve-o 400EX
How many other corners have you turned and "chirpped" the tires and not got pulled over?

Joe

JOEX
01-24-2003, 11:06 PM
CBRSLIDER...

It's nice to have you around;)

Joe

4punksdad
01-24-2003, 11:06 PM
i wondered how long it would take for you to find this one ray..........lol

4 punks whispers........................hey everybody......ray is a cop, and we are thinking about making him a moderator! :D

now that you have all stuck your foot in your mouth............LOL

4punksdad
01-24-2003, 11:10 PM
hold the phones! I just discovered the solution to your problem stevie.............just go to court & tell the judge there is no way you could have spun the tires........you drive an 89 ford!

EvilJester400EX
01-24-2003, 11:14 PM
:eek: oooo he got told

CBRSLIDER
01-24-2003, 11:20 PM
Thanks guys.

Hey I just got home from work at 12:35. Had to deal with a punkarse(no pun intended:D ) kid piling his ride into a snow bank at 10:45. Some people just don't know how to drive on snowy roads, so I gave him a short lesson. So I'm a little salty after standing out in 5 degree weather with this idiot for about an hour.

Moderator? Ooooohhhhhh! Does that mean I can quit being a police officer and live the cushy life like Rico and Guy? I swear they are always on here, except Rico on Fridays when the local happy hour in going on.:devil

I got my lil black book out and am writing down all the lil bad boys and girls, so I'll remember them later if I ever get promoted. I guess I'm kinda like santa claus.

Speaking of bad girls. dam* those were some nice pics that got deleted yesterday!!!!!!!!! Hats off to the ladies for having the guts to strut their stuff. Had to minimize the screen when my wife came into the room. She would have used the big red button on me. Banned for life. haha.....

later
Ray

CBRSLIDER
01-24-2003, 11:22 PM
Joex,
could you elaborate on "the beaver state"? I'm kinda interested.

Ray

JOEX
01-24-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by CBRSLIDER
Joex,
could you elaborate on "the beaver state"? I'm kinda interested.

Ray
:blah :blah :blah :macho :devil If you don't know you must have your "hands" full:D :D :D

Joe

CBRSLIDER
01-24-2003, 11:44 PM
:huh :huh :huh :grr hahahahahaha

EricB
01-25-2003, 12:12 AM
no offense to any cops who read this board but i'm serriously fed up with them in my area. my truck and all of my vehicles are 100% leagal. all lights, all tags all emsions stuff stock heighth everything is kosher. i drive up this spot where i have been going all my life, it's up wagner creek. it's a gravel road that is non-country maintained. the very few rich people that live up there pay privatly to have gravel layed every year. an as of recently there is 1 sherrif and 1 piss fur willy (federal officer) who 'patrol' the area. i was with my sister and her boyfriend a few nights ago up there in her subaru car. we got pulled over because the front liscense plate is bent a little bit. the tags and all of the numbers/leters are totaly ledgeable from any angle and in any light....the deal with her car is she has a lot of stickers on it. it's pretty sorta rough looking and dirty. so i guess maybe it looks suspesious or something? but the officer tried to write her a ticket for that. then he asked us what we were doing up there? we just said we were driving arround to go up in the snow. i meen thats serriously what we were doing too. he was like interogating us about pot and stuff, i meen i jsut don't get it. you always assumed guilty. it's especialy bad when i have the 400 in the back of my truck up there. supposedly you can't ride up there acording to them. but i actually called the oregon DMV in medford here and asked them. they said it's not a maintained road system and it's not a DOT apointed road for motor vehicles. i've almost got a ticket for riding up there just for that. one of my riding buddies almost did too, on a seprate occasion.

and as far as stuff getting stolen and the cops not doing anything. well i have an actuall case where they didn't. our house got broken into about 5 years ago, the local police came and said 'they can't do anything'. the house was a total mess. the only thing that they finger printed was the glass sliding door and the door knobs..said they couldn't lift any unique prints becasue there were so many. yeah of course, obviously but what about everything else in the house? there was stuff that hand't been touched in a long time. with standing dust on it. such as the gun cabinent. we even told them about that, they said that they couldn't do anything. i'm serrious too 100% no BS. so we called the sherrif department and they said that they can't do anything only the local city police dpt could.

ray could you also answere something for me? maybe a bit of an urban legend. but people are always saying that officers need to meet a certain quota for tickets a month or what ever. personaly i don't belive that because then the cops wouldn't be serving and protecting they would just be out to get people. but is this true or what?

i meen i don't know what it is maybe because i'm sorta young and so are my friends? but i meen everyone with out a newer vehicle is under constant harrasment. just tonight i was driving the back road home because i just got my yota fixed. i didn't have insurance current on it untill monday so i was pretty sketched out. but there was a cop sitting on the side of the road radaring. i was driving 1 mph over the speed limit with a car in front of me about 35 yards or so going faster. the cop pulled out and followed me for 8 miles. the car ahead of me turned off on another side street and i thought the cop might have followed him but he kept on me. luckily i didn't get pulled over. i meen it was pretty stupid to be driving with out insurance, a huge stupid risk. but i meen he was just following me for no reason. i get pulled over about every 2 weeks or so for just stupid reasons. like no mud flaps or something. my 86 yota is stock height with 31" MT tires on it. by law i don't have to have mud flaps. but it's like they just pull you over and inspect your vehicle and try to write you a ticket. i personaly don't like the police in this area for that reason. they're never on your side and always just trying to write you a ticket. it's pretty much just BS.

and none of this is just made up either. i'm not just saying this to jump on the 'i hate cops' bandwagon.
here is a link to the pic of my truck, it's the blue one on the right...hehe http://www.geocities.com/bobcrotch/IM001323.JPG as legal as they come really. i don't get it, what am i doing wrong?

Edit: Sorry for the long post but this is just out of hand, who do the police answere to? is there anyone who i could report this to to maybe try and fix this problem? i meen it's not just me it's wide spread. you ask anyone about driving through talent phoenix or shady cove, even eagle point and white city too. damn even central point. the only places you don't have to always be paying atention is in medford and ashland. pretty messed up if you ask me.

JOEX
01-25-2003, 12:31 AM
Profiling...I don't know the actual legality of this but it is a fact of life, not only in law enforcement,. but in everyday life, When ever you invision a person "out of charcter" for the area..that is profiling.

I would like to go in more detail about this but I don't have the time or energy right now...

Joe

01-25-2003, 01:33 AM
Hmmmm interesting a cop that doesnt like donuts LOL :eek: :D How you ever get hired in the first place :) :confused:

Anyhow here's an idea. Get rid of all the motor vehicle and drug laws (we would all save a ton of tax money) and since our court system would no longer be bogged down with a bunch of BS and we wouldnt need an officer for every 500 citizens and all the attorneys and judges etc Just imagine who could be serving your next coffee and donut special? Someone with REAL EXPERIENCE LMFAO:D :)

JK but heard that the other day and thought it was pretty damn funny.

FreekShow
01-25-2003, 05:18 AM
SGA i know where to get the banana but their was a website ofit dancing with a donkey singing a song. I want that website, its hillarious. Thanks Anyways!:)

96300ex
01-25-2003, 05:46 AM
cops around here are nuts... guess they get bored. I had a guy spin his crown vic around in the middle of the road and chase me down like i was a drug lord (lots of tire smoke, really cool to watch) just to give me a written warning for speeding. Then you got the unmarked cars... Thrasher engineering built bright red luminas... lemme put it this way, they gave my firebird **** (how fast can it be, it's a LUMINA!) and the perfectly restored '88 Caprice police package... if that ain't sneaky i don't know what is, he sits in front of the transmission shop on teh way into town and shoots radar, looks like some broke arse *african american* getting is bling ride fixed. And you can see the marks where he comes burning it up out of there all the time. Enough to make you wish there was real crime around here:huh

AlaskaSpeed
01-25-2003, 08:21 AM
Ray...my hat's off to ya, bud. I appreciate the job that police officers do, they literally risk their lives each time they make a traffic stop; or at least the potential exsists for trouble.

Let's face it, most teenagers are morons...not opinion; straight fact. I don't like any of them, they are dumb as stumps and have no clue about much of anything. They care about nothing but themselves. Wow...is that statement as bad as the blanket statement about not liking "cops"?

This fall, after we just put our lawn in....hours on the Bobcat, hundreds of dollars in dump truck loads of soil/seed; the neighbor's teen friends come to visit. Now these brain surgeon teens can't figure out to park in their friend's driveway; instead they drive right up my lawn between the driveways to park. Now...seeing how they watched me spreading hours worth of topsoil in that area they had to know it was not a paved driveway; but they are teenagers....so probably not. They can't get traction with their VW van on my freshly watered/seeded topsoil so they end up sending about a 40 foot roost out into the culdesac! Needless to say I had them out there working to repair the damage....of course one of the smart *****ed kids(most outspoken) ran down the street when I started to get closer to him....(just to better hear what he was calling me)....

The other day these morons were parked in the center of the culdesac, Mr Grader driver just happened to be rolling through to clean up the culdesac and their van ended up in the center of a 5 foot hight berm surround it in a perfect circle. I can't say for sure, but I think I saw a smile on his face......

Long story short; teenagers are stupid, or do cops suck? :o

Live2Ride300
01-25-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Ray...my hat's off to ya, bud. I appreciate the job that police officers do, they literally risk their lives each time they make a traffic stop; or at least the potential exsists for trouble.

Let's face it, most teenagers are morons...not opinion; straight fact. I don't like any of them, they are dumb as stumps and have no clue about much of anything. They care about nothing but themselves. Wow...is that statement as bad as the blanket statement about not liking "cops"?

This fall, after we just put our lawn in....hours on the Bobcat, hundreds of dollars in dump truck loads of soil/seed; the neighbor's teen friends come to visit. Now these brain surgeon teens can't figure out to park in their friend's driveway; instead they drive right up my lawn between the driveways to park. Now...seeing how they watched me spreading hours worth of topsoil in that area they had to know it was not a paved driveway; but they are teenagers....so probably not. They can't get traction with their VW van on my freshly watered/seeded topsoil so they end up sending about a 40 foot roost out into the culdesac! Needless to say I had them out there working to repair the damage....of course one of the smart *****ed kids(most outspoken) ran down the street when I started to get closer to him....(just to better hear what he was calling me)....

The other day these morons were parked in the center of the culdesac, Mr Grader driver just happened to be rolling through to clean up the culdesac and their van ended up in the center of a 5 foot hight berm surround it in a perfect circle. I can't say for sure, but I think I saw a smile on his face......

Long story short; teenagers are stupid, or do cops suck? :o

So does this mean that you were also a stupid idiot when you were a teenager? Or were you mr. perfect? Cuz im a teenager, and I dont think im that stupid.

BTW, I saw a pic of ur dale, sweet ride!

Cruzin720
01-25-2003, 09:52 AM
the cops around me never seem to bother cars really, they just go after all the quads...it's really annoying because last year they could care less about someone riding a quad..they used to just wave but now you get it impunded right away....but that might be because of the new law NJ has...either way i still hate new jersey

AlaskaSpeed
01-25-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Live2Ride300
So does this mean that you were also a stupid idiot when you were a teenager? Or were you mr. perfect? Cuz im a teenager, and I dont think im that stupid.

BTW, I saw a pic of ur dale, sweet ride!

Idiots seldom consider themselves stupid...lol

On another note, smart*****; I never said I was perfect. But I can tell you that even though I did my share of stupid things, I always had a deep seeded respect for authority and others' property and rights. I am sure others will agree that teens have changed for the most part from 20 years ago.....JIM

Guy400
01-25-2003, 10:01 AM

2K1 300EX
01-25-2003, 10:02 AM
Let's face it, most teenagers are morons...not opinion; straight fact. I don't like any of them, they are dumb as stumps and have no clue about much of anything. They care about nothing but themselves.

This sounds like it's coming from a mature person:rolleyes:
Judging by the words you just said, you're the moron.

AlaskaSpeed
01-25-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by 2K1 300EX
This sounds like it's coming from a mature person:rolleyes:
Judging by the words you just said, you're the moron.

First, the quote you decided to take out of context was my sarcastic portion to compare to the blanket statement about not liking "cops"....get your facts straight before you reply quoting me.

Hey **** for brains, did you read the examples I gave? I didn't say there aren't exceptions to the rule....you might have been the kid that talked **** and ran when I came towards him.....JIM

Ryan
01-25-2003, 10:14 AM
Well I'll have to agree...... Most teenagers are morons, not all of them but alot. I've seen this myself with just the kids I go to school with, the kids that come around the house tearing up the grass ect. I won't say its all teenagers because I see alot of older people doing this also...... The snowmobiles for example, they all head down to the bar, get drunk, and go riding again..... To me that doesn't seem to smart at all.

EricB, I know where you coming from.... My sisters friend has a car with a bunch of bumper stickers on the back of it and the cops pulled her over telling her that her licsens plate was croocked. Alot of teenagers put bumper stickers on their car so the cops figure that its a teenager and they are doing something wrong......

P.S im a teenager ;) .

AlaskaSpeed
01-25-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by R8
Well I'll have to agree...... Most teenagers are morons, not all of them but alot. I've seen this myself with just the kids I go to school with, the kids that come around the house tearing up the grass ect. I won't say its all teenagers because I see alot of older people doing this also...... The snowmobiles for example, they all head down to the bar, get drunk, and go riding again..... To me that doesn't seem to smart at all.

EricB, I know where you coming from.... My sisters friend has a car with a bunch of bumper stickers on the back of it and the cops pulled her over telling her that her licsens plate was croocked. Alot of teenagers put bumper stickers on their car so the cops figure that its a teenager and they are doing something wrong......

P.S im a teenager ;) .

You make good points, and yes; morons come in all age groups. It seems that you actually understood what I was trying to say...........JIM

2K1 300EX
01-25-2003, 10:24 AM
First, the quote you decided to take out of context was my sarcastic portion to compare to the blanket statement about not liking "cops"....get your facts straight before you reply quoting me.

Hey **** for brains, did you read the examples I gave? I didn't say there aren't exceptions to the rule....you might have been the kid that talked **** and ran when I came towards him.....JIM

There you go again showing more respect by cussing somebody.
I have enough respect not to do that to somebody yard, infact instead of insisting that I was the kid that ran away I would probably been the one telling my friends that it's wrong to do somethign like that. All I was saying is don't be so stereotypical towards teens, some are ignorant and some aren't...same applies to non-teenagers too.

AlaskaSpeed
01-25-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by 2K1 300EX
There you go again showing more respect by cussing somebody.
I have enough respect not to do that to somebody yard, infact instead of insisting that I was the kid that ran away I would probably been the one telling my friends that it's wrong to do somethign like that. All I was saying is don't be so stereotypical towards teens, some are ignorant and some aren't...same applies to non-teenagers too.

You are too sensative. Why is it you teenagers are the first ones to bash someone for something, but then whining the next second about someone's reply? If you are silly enough to believe that I honestly think EVERY teenager is a moron...well...you do the math. Actually, it would be better if you just didn't reply to my posts, aren't meant for you anyways; and it would save a lot of trouble for both of us. I don't like having to give ya a backrub every time I post and you take offense.....JIM

phatswinn
01-25-2003, 10:58 AM
whats sick is, i agree 100% with alaska, and im 16, around me there are kids with cars who hang out and yell crap at you then when ya say something back they jump out of the cars, and we kick there arse just cuz there morons, theres about 20 people who ride quads arouund us who are farly good riders but there favorite thing to do is donuts in yards around the riding areas, so i ride with only the dirtbikers, they all race, and they have taught me how to ride fast, and i mean fast, riding with cr 250's rm 250's and yz 250s and 1 yzf 426 ya have to learn how to keep up, and i did, we also are the groups of teens who go through the riding spots every couple of weeks and clean up the beer cans, clean out the fire pits, and fix peoples lawns just to keep the riding areas open, and around here there are about 5 cops that patrol the area we ride in and they know us cuz we are the ones doing the right things, they let us ride on the sides of the streets because they know we are responsible riders, they also let us go to the gas station ect.. without any trouble.

so i think the moral of the story is dont be a jackarse and respect people, the places you ride, and especially your superiors cuz if ya dont respect them ur screwed, and ur considered a juvinile delincwint (sp?) to everyone, and if ya do show some respect to everyone , you will get it back some way or another

JustRace
01-25-2003, 11:08 AM
I agree with alaska on this one 100% too. I am only 21 and still do stupid stuff. Cops will be cool lots of times. On seniors last day everyone was doing major burn outs in the parking lot. A cop eventually came, didn't give anyone a ticket, but just told us to mellow out.

Back to the original post. I have 'chirped' my tires quite a few times. How far away was this cop? I would think that if the cop could hear just a little chirp that it would have to be a prety good one.

SGA
01-25-2003, 11:38 AM
If you skipped this one, read it now. This teen has my respect. He is one of the ones doing something to actually help. Its too bad more teens cant be like this. I suppose there are leaders and followers in life, this teen will be leader no doubt. Now that im older, and some what wiser, I have learned that there is a reason for things. If a truck or car is going around the corner and is chirping the tires, he or she is probably going too fast. What if a kid happens to be crossing the corner then? Its too late when the tears start to flow. Yes, there is a reason for laws, and I follow them the best I can.
Originally posted by phatswinn
whats sick is, i agree 100% with alaska, and im 16, around me there are kids with cars who hang out and yell crap at you then when ya say something back they jump out of the cars, and we kick there arse just cuz there morons, theres about 20 people who ride quads arouund us who are farly good riders but there favorite thing to do is donuts in yards around the riding areas, so i ride with only the dirtbikers, they all race, and they have taught me how to ride fast, and i mean fast, riding with cr 250's rm 250's and yz 250s and 1 yzf 426 ya have to learn how to keep up, and i did, we also are the groups of teens who go through the riding spots every couple of weeks and clean up the beer cans, clean out the fire pits, and fix peoples lawns just to keep the riding areas open, and around here there are about 5 cops that patrol the area we ride in and they know us cuz we are the ones doing the right things, they let us ride on the sides of the streets because they know we are responsible riders, they also let us go to the gas station ect.. without any trouble.

so i think the moral of the story is dont be a jackarse and respect people, the places you ride, and especially your superiors cuz if ya dont respect them ur screwed, and ur considered a juvinile delincwint (sp?) to everyone, and if ya do show some respect to everyone , you will get it back some way or another

EricB
01-25-2003, 02:18 PM
i have no beef with the laws, if they weren't in place and being enforced it would be total chaos heh. i just have a problem with the way the police enforce the laws.

RaptorMan
01-25-2003, 05:36 PM
lay off the teen bashing people!!!!there are dumd*****s in every age group no one can please eveyone!!

Scott
01-25-2003, 06:12 PM
I'm right in step with you Jim. Things have changed a lot in the last 20 yrs. Maybe it's because we knew if we pulled the crap that teens do today, Dad was going to come home and bust our a**.

Built a new house a few years ago, out in the country, little old gravel road, you get the picture. I put up a mailbox, not knowing that mailbox baseball was a favorite passtime of the juvies around here. It lasted a couple weeks. Second time around I bought 2 mailboxes, big metal one and a smaller plastic one. And a 4x4 and a couple bags of quickcrete... Put the small one in the big one and filled the space between them with concrete.:devil Then I sunk the 4x4 in the ground in concrete too. It is still legal because the post would snap if hit by a car, but the car isn't going to go much farther. I shouldn't have any trouble finding out who paid me a visit during the night.

4yrs later, I still have my mailbox. Got a couple battlescars on the post and a scuff on the outside box, but it's still standing. I did find some broken glass from a car window. I guess that ballbat must have bounced.:D Now when the mailboxes around here get hit on a Friday night, mines left alone.

RaptorMan
01-25-2003, 06:24 PM
nice steriotype dude. its atomaticly the teens fualt for bashing your mail box! did you find out who did the bashing??

01-25-2003, 06:47 PM
nice steriotype dude. its atomaticly the teens fualt for bashing your mail box! did you find out who did the bashing??

OK its a sterotype sure but seriously you think it was grampa running around town bashing mailboxes? DUH :D

Somehow the thinking process seems to leave many of us, so lets all exercise that chop meat between the ears a little.

People are diff and it dont matter if your 12 or 50 or what ever you have the right as an american to be a average guy or a total moron or even president, and yes even a teenager or a cop. Thing is that teenage morons do grow up and many become cops, so guess what you have now :)

Seriously there are problems with personal oppinion through out law enforcement. Sometimes it plays to your favor and you get a break when doing something wrong and other times you get a load of crap when your perfectly innocent. Thing is unless its something serious you would be better to just "play along" and get thru it and chaulk it up for one of the ones you got away with.

And like I had told a ranger once "its becoming hard to continue showing you the respect your position deserves when you continue to act in this manner of disgracing your position" sadly it not only went over his head but he thought it was a comliment. Yes I believe he was a absolute Moron when he was a teenager cause you cant get that good overnite.

01-25-2003, 07:04 PM
I got pulled over and hand cuffed because they thought my bike was stolen. i agree, cops that are jerks suck. plain and simple. cops that are cool and can understand that if people are doing burnouts in a parking lot that if they tell them to stop, they will.

Cops shouldnt be thinking they own people. Cops should just be the people too. Cops shouldnt be thinking they are running things, like a democracy. People run this world. Not cops. I dont like cops. Good cops: they let you off easy, no ticket, not a warning, just dont do whatever anymore. But the next time they catch you doing the same thing, they see you have no respect for what they said.

Hey I like doughnuts :D Whats wrong with doughnuts :D

And I dare you to goto court pleading that it was impossible because you own an 89 Ford :devil

Oh.... and .... If its the law, even tho everybody does it, its still the law. I break the law everytime I ride. I do not care obviously. But who in this world does. Cops should be focusing on drugs, drinking, murders ect. Not kids riding on the side of the road on their quad to get to trails. Cops should pull people for INTENDED speeding. Like 20 over the limit. My dad does 120km/h on a 80km/h road. Who cares? Really.

AlaskaSpeed
01-25-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by WOT400ex
I got pulled over and hand cuffed because they thought my bike was stolen. i agree, cops that are jerks suck. plain and simple. cops that are cool and can understand that if people are doing burnouts in a parking lot that if they tell them to stop, they will.

Cops shouldnt be thinking they own people. Cops should just be the people too. Cops shouldnt be thinking they are running things, like a democracy. People run this world. Not cops. I dont like cops. Good cops: they let you off easy, no ticket, not a warning, just dont do whatever anymore. But the next time they catch you doing the same thing, they see you have no respect for what they said.

Hey I like doughnuts :D Whats wrong with doughnuts :D

And I dare you to goto court pleading that it was impossible because you own an 89 Ford :devil

Oh.... and .... If its the law, even tho everybody does it, its still the law. I break the law everytime I ride. I do not care obviously. But who in this world does. Cops should be focusing on drugs, drinking, murders ect. Not kids riding on the side of the road on their quad to get to trails. Cops should pull people for INTENDED speeding. Like 20 over the limit. My dad does 120km/h on a 80km/h road. Who cares? Really.

Wow....thank you for admitting you are one of the morons in life.....;)

01-25-2003, 07:26 PM
its my party and i can be a moron if i want to :) moron if i want to :) moron if i want to :)

but hey im only 15 i can atleast be a moron till 19!!!!

but yeah. my dad shouldnt drive 120, some people care..... blah blah blah...blah blah ...uhhh......

RED121572
01-25-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Steve-o 400EX
I got pulled over in my truck yesterday for bearly chirping my tires around a corner!!!! I was so pi$$ed. I got a $104 fine and 3 pts on my licence. And the cop was such an *********. He wrote that i fishtailed and burnt out all the way down the street. I just chirped em b/c it was a tight corner and my trucks suspension is so stiff that it does that sometimes. RRRRRRRRRRRR. Man that aggrivates me!!!:grr :mad:

Your 17 years old and you havent been driving very long. The fuzz are looking for individuals just like you. I found out that the fuzz are harder on younger drivers because of inexperience. The fuzz want to teach you very early on that chirping tires or whatever is a no-no.

Your a teenager with a drivers license. Been there, done that. It doesnt seem fair, but its all apart of growing up.

Good luck to you and drive safe.:D :D

mo.lakota
01-25-2003, 10:54 PM
Hey Guys , I am a Cop too . Am I a Jerk well only if I am treated like one then I still try to be a nice Jerk . Have I ticketed people Yes , Usually for really stupid Dangerous things that place themselves or others in danger . Have I done stupid things **** Yeah I had a Built 55 Chevy that Ran like a scalded ape . Yes I drag Raced and all that on the street . I also saw freinds Killed because of street racing and then it wasnt so freakin Cool anymore . Do I still like to race , yes but only on a Track where its O.K. .
About the Finger print question , here goes , I been doing this Job for 12 years now , I have never seen a case made or lost over freaking fingerprints , you guys watch to much CSI and all that crap . To get fingerprints to actually work for you you will have to eliminate everyone who has been to the house , freinds , service people etc. then you might get lucky and the PERP actually be registered through AFFIS the national fingerprint registry service , fat chance though . What up with Cops and Donuts anyway . Cant a Guy eat without being attacked we dont make fun of you guys for liking mickey ds fries . I eat about three donuts a week . Do I hassle ATV riders well its like this if they are doing DONUTS in the middle of the county road yes , reason the donuts cause big huge potholes after the rain comes and settles where your donut was left . Trust me on this one . Plus I have recovered stolen ATVs from people who were riding on the Roads . The people they were stolen from APPRECIATED me stopping them atv but I am sure to you guys I was just Hasslin some Teenagers . I recovered a stolen race MX bike one night because I stopped a truck with a tailight out and ran the Bike in back which had an altered serial number . But I am sure I was just hasslin that Guy to . I am sorry but i do this job because I like it not to Harass people . If I see something illegal going on I check into it if theres not much to it I let the person go but then again sometimes I find stuff that is stolen in the process . Thing is I get p-offed at the Cops sometimes to but there are jerks everywhere even in whatever job you guys work but I dont lump you in as a Jerk just because your Co-worker might be a Jerk .
Its like I tell my constantly in trouble Brother , You got to be doing something wrong to get in trouble . Have I ever been wrongfully accused yes I have , Did I like it no I didnt . Have I had tickets yes did I deserve them , YES I did . Were there times I deserved a Ticket but got away with something Yes . Do I think Cops are Jerks , no only some of them . Cops the most wanted and wanted People in the World . By the way I helped form an ATV club to try and get a Ride area developed for myself and others to enjoy so that People can ride somewhere besides a County Road . Go talk to the County Prosecuter and see what you can do about your ticket and pray they dont see this Website .

Bean
01-25-2003, 11:11 PM
to the people whining about todays teens, your generation rasied us, it is partly your fault to, so get over it

and also, what do you think your parents generation thought of you?

AlaskaSpeed
01-26-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Bean
to the people whining about todays teens, your generation rasied us, it is partly your fault to, so get over it

and also, what do you think your parents generation thought of you?

Ding, ding, ding....we have moron number 2 stepping up to the plate!:D

4punksdad
01-26-2003, 06:34 AM
Ding, ding, ding....we have moron number 2 stepping up to the plate!:D

:p
hold all calls.............we have a winner!

01-26-2003, 08:59 AM
Ding ding ding LOL you guys are bad :)

Are we counting dings now too :confused:

"stupid is, as stupid does"

01-26-2003, 09:02 AM
Jim, put down that stick, youll poke yer eye out :blah

AlaskaSpeed
01-26-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
Jim, put down that stick, youll poke yer eye out :blah

LMAO.....:D

CBRSLIDER
01-26-2003, 09:02 PM
Dang skippy!! Look what's transpired since I posted last. I appreciate the debate. I appreciate the respect that some have shown. Unfortunately there were way too many questions and statements for me to even attempt to start responding to. I think that most of them have been addressed by others and have been addressed quite well.

Mo.lakota, nice to see another l.e.o. on the site. Oh no maybe we are taking over. haha. You really nailed it with your response. I, myself, was not a perfect angel as a yute of america. I learned the hard way about certain things, but it made me a better person. I owned up to what I did and took the punishment that was given. No matter how harsh it may have seemed. That is a problem that many(not all) kids face today. Taking responsibility for what they do. It is always someone or something else's fault. Buc up and be a man or woman. Not a sniveling little whiner.

AlaskaJim, once again you show your true colors!! Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them. Thanks for picking out the morons and letting them know that they are such. I just can't believe the garbage some of them spew. Must have learned it on Jerry Springer or something. Just absolute idiocy. Makes me really worry what the world is going to be like for my little boy to grow up in. Scary!

Bean, I will agree with ya partially about the parents being responsible for the idiots of today. I get calls all the time about "I need help. I just can't control my 17 year old. He or she is out of control." Ahhh. Maybe you should have thought about that back when they were a child and started instilling good morals, respect, and DISCIPLINE. Too often schools, police, and babysitters are given the task of raising the child 'cause the parent is too busy. Reality check ma or pa! I'm not going to raise your kid for you and I'm not going to teach him or her discipline. Too late now. BUT I will say that this is not the case all the time. I have a niece that was raised with good morals, discipline, and the love of her family, only to turn out to be a real PUNK! And there are many other cases of good families having screwed up kids. If I get a chance I'll post a story or two from my own experiences about bad apples from good families where the actions of the kid caused serious tragedy or almost serious tragedy.

440ex,
Hmmmm interesting a cop that doesnt like donuts LOL How you ever get hired in the first place ..........I faked it! Kinda like a woman faking a ........:D :huh Actually I'm addicted to Vanilla Coke and chocolate.

So what has this all come down to? Basically just a few things. One, be responsible for your actions. Don't blame someone else, be a man and face the consequences. Two, show respect. I could care less if you respect me, but show it to others. Three, think before you type some idiotic response. I don't write that I hate all truck drivers or welders.(just picked them from out of nowhere) Think before you open your hole.

There are several reasons that I am so passionate about my job and what I do. One reason being, if one of your best friends and role model was gunned down on the side of the road by a punk a*s kid, like mine was, you would feel the same way I do! BUT he had an excuse, actually blamed it on something else.

Thanks for your time.

Ray

btw-ericb, if you want me to try and answer your questions hit me with a pm, including your phone # and I would be happy to try and answer them for ya. I kinda know what you're going thru, been thru something similar, and now see the other side of the situation.

optikid123
01-26-2003, 09:34 PM
wow good thread lots of info kinda confusing but im 14 and try my best:)

Scott
01-26-2003, 09:50 PM
To answer the question asked earlier, no I didn't see teenagers bash my mailbox. But when two 17 yr olds were arrested for mailbox baseball, I thought that was a pretty good clue as to who was doing it. And the neighbor boy is in HS and told me the names of several of the mailbox baseball fans.

As for Beans "you raised us" comment, no I didn't, my son is 13 months old. And if he grows up and tries to act like some of the morons these days, he'll get the same thing from me that I got from my Dad.

SGA
01-26-2003, 10:00 PM
Scott! You are old and cranky!!:D

CBRSLIDER
01-26-2003, 10:09 PM
he'll get the same thing from me that I got from my Dad.

AMEN! Great to see a parent like you! Our society has become so touchy feely that it makes me sick. We coddle our problem children instead of disciplining them. During my few brushes with the law as a teenager, I was not as scared of the police, as I was to get home and get my A*S handed to me by my father. And rightfully so. Our society has taken the wrong road to discipline for our kids and it is evident in the actions of kids and young adults. They don't fear time out. So they have to be quiet for a couple minutes. oooohhhh! No don't do that to me mommy!

I am not advocating beating your children but atleast be a parent. You are not their brother or sister, high school buddy, etc; you are their parent, so act like one. Abuse is not the answer but discipline is. AND it is not illegal to hit your child in PA. BUT abuse is. So when jr. says that he's calling the cops if you hit him, you're clear for take off. Discipline. I remember being disciplined by my father. I think it hurt him as much as it hurt me, but it made me a better person.

Proud papa of baby Mason.(poor lil guy having a dad like me)

Ray

Scott
01-26-2003, 10:14 PM
OK, so I'm old and cranky.:D

CBR, you son's named Mason? That's my last name. Guess I'm the proud papa of baby Mason too!:D

skinrider440
01-26-2003, 10:43 PM
you got to admit it that 20 years ago you could get away with more with the police. I am 21 and i have heard stories about my dad when he was younger and some of the stuff he used to do if i were to do it today i would be in jail.

Example:
my dad told me that one time him and a couple of friends snuck up behind a cop car and chained the rearend to a tree. and then they hauled ***** right by the cop and you can figure out the rest. all they had to do for punishment was fix the car. now you would go to jail for a couple of days and pay numerous fines.

d-14 rider 27
01-26-2003, 11:31 PM
i agree on the discipline/rules part, but i dont think being too strict is the answer either. my dad was strict at times, but got more leniant as i got older and more mature, he set times for me to be home, etc.. didnt preach too much about school tho because i was a lost cause, but i got signed up in g.e.d classes before school was out and i wasnt gonna race til i passed and got it. i thought he was too strict at times, but i saw his reasoning after thinkin about it. ive had my moron moments too, such as gettin pissed at my principal and doing a science project that involved his mail box (tested momentum of cinder block at 45 miles an hour with resistance of a mail box) and he chased me and my buddy, i thought about running, i coulda got away from his lil 4-popper danger ranger, but the roads were wet, and hes stubborn and wouldnta gave up, so i just said, to heck with it, im screwed, he got my plate # and called the fuzz, i had to go to anger management classes, write an apology, and build an indestructible mailbox in welding class cuz i wasnt the only one doing it well, that was 2 years ago, im almost 19 now, i dont think im a moron any more, im constantly gettin sh*t on by my friends when i dont go and get drunk with them, i say maybe when im 21 ill go sit in a bar. but anyways, my dad was pretty leniant with me, and i didnt end up all screwed up with the piercings, tattoos, or 2-tone spiked hair, he let me learn from my mistakes, which i did, and i turned out pretty good, as for ppl sayin they hate cops, most of the time cops are in the right, and if you dont think so, take it to court. damn thats a lotta typing

JabberJaw
01-27-2003, 08:18 AM
I am an authority on police behavior.... I have watched both "Smokey and the Bandit" and..... every episode of "Dukes of Hazzard"!

skinrider440
01-27-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
I am an authority on police behavior.... I have watched both "Smokey and the Bandit" and..... every episode of "Dukes of Hazzard"!

those and Simpsons and Southpark are my fav shows

sportraxrider10
01-27-2003, 08:57 AM
how come when i go riding with and adult or a larger guy i never get pulled over by the cops but when i am going riding with some smaller guys they pull us over? and yes this is a proven fact because we have done it. is this just becuase they think were young and were trouble making? isn't this sterio typing? don't adults always complain about people sterio typing, and how its not right?:rolleyes:

01-27-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by CBRSLIDER
AMEN! Great to see a parent like you! Our society has become so touchy feely that it makes me sick. We coddle our problem children instead of disciplining them. During my few brushes with the law as a teenager, I was not as scared of the police, as I was to get home and get my A*S handed to me by my father. And rightfully so. Our society has taken the wrong road to discipline for our kids and it is evident in the actions of kids and young adults. They don't fear time out. So they have to be quiet for a couple minutes. oooohhhh! No don't do that to me mommy!

I am not advocating beating your children but atleast be a parent. You are not their brother or sister, high school buddy, etc; you are their parent, so act like one. Abuse is not the answer but discipline is. AND it is not illegal to hit your child in PA. BUT abuse is. So when jr. says that he's calling the cops if you hit him, you're clear for take off. Discipline. I remember being disciplined by my father. I think it hurt him as much as it hurt me, but it made me a better person.

Proud papa of baby Mason.(poor lil guy having a dad like me)

Ray

Shouldn't have let me see this post, anyway cops are the biggest peices of sh1t ... and if i saw you hit a child i would kick your teeth out the back of your skull...go pick on someone your own size moron...later

DaveEX7
01-27-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by WHiTeZ929RR
if i saw you hit a child i would kick your teeth out the back of your skull

and id be rite behind u with a baseball bat to follow:D

01-27-2003, 02:44 PM
cool now its gettin interesting LMAO

I am in favor of a good smack (in the butt or head dont matter to me) when its truely needed, but lets now confuse dicipline with abuse.

A couple years back I was having a lousy lunch at Denny's and there was this family of four with a young boy around aprrox 7 who was just being a brat. Well the mother gave up trying to get him to be calm so his dad was trying to get him to behave. After several threats of time out the kid just ups and kicks the father in the Arse.

With complete silence from everyone in this place trying not to be obviously watching this older guy around 70 yells out "just whack the little basturd allready" and was greeted with applause from the whole restaurant.

Was pretty funny and a reminder that the only thing time out does is prepare a child for the prison they will most likely end up in.

honda400exrider
01-27-2003, 02:45 PM
the cops here are pretty cool for the most part about keggers and stuff... but for riding, they have nothing better to do...

some punks damaged some property down the road from me (skeet) and my friends and i got chased by 5 cop cars(probaly only like 50-100 dollars worth of damage if that)... lol we got away, but seriously, they have nothing better to do...

01-27-2003, 02:49 PM
Shouldn't have let me see this post, anyway cops are the biggest peices of sh1t ... and if i saw you hit a child i would kick your teeth out the back of your skull...go pick on someone your own size moron...later

So your saying parents should NOT spank their children if their bad?????:confused:

trx400ex
01-27-2003, 03:01 PM
What happens if you kick a cops teeth out the back of his skull? I would like to see White929R say that to his face instead of hidding behind his 'puter.

ALso i would probably be considered a child and i am in favor of disiplining kids. Alot of kids my age do stuff that if they woulda done 20 years ago they woulda been beat with big stick and bamboo slits under their fingernails. Then look at their generation vs. ours. I would have to say 3/4 of the people in mine i could do without.

trx400ex
01-27-2003, 03:03 PM

A couple years back I was having a lousy lunch at Denny's and there was this family of four with a young boy around aprrox 7 who was just being a brat. Well the mother gave up trying to get him to be calm so his dad was trying to get him to behave. After several threats of time out the kid just ups and kicks the father in the Arse.

With complete silence from everyone in this place trying not to be obviously watching this older guy around 70 yells out "just whack the little basturd allready" and was greeted with applause from the whole restaurant.

Was pretty funny and a reminder that the only thing time out does is prepare a child for the prison they will most likely end up in.
I just went back and read this LOL thats some funny $hit i wish i coulda been there.

01-27-2003, 03:08 PM
Time out is a joke.....that's why people get away with murder because our gay community thinks a sit in the corner fixes the problem.:rolleyes:

Now a swat on the arse with a belt gets your attention,,starrin at a blank wall puts ya ta sleep...:eek:

Parents can't decipline there children now adays and we wonder why gangs are out of control along with the whole younger generation.... Here's what I was told when in trouble....Here's your arse beatin..take it and like and dry it up or you'll get more. I usually never caused problems after that....what scares you more...someone punchin you in the chops or someone sayin,,you need to go to time out....:rolleyes: well that's how children see this time out thing..

I'll put the fear of God in my children...they'll be gettin me mixed up as dad and drill srgnt....:eek:

01-27-2003, 03:33 PM
No I didn't say spanking was bad...but he suggested hitting, that's a whole nother ballpark. And YES I would say it to his face.

01-27-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by trx400ex
What happens if you kick a cops teeth out the back of his skull? I would like to see White929R say that to his face instead of hidding behind his 'puter.

ALso i would probably be considered a child and i am in favor of disiplining kids. Alot of kids my age do stuff that if they woulda done 20 years ago they woulda been beat with big stick and bamboo slits under their fingernails. Then look at their generation vs. ours. I would have to say 3/4 of the people in mine i could do without.

Maybe you hide behind your puter and talk sh1t but i don't.

CBRSLIDER
01-27-2003, 04:05 PM

OOOOHHHHH! Lil punk bring it my way! Ya you do sound real tough behind your computer.

To clarify for the idiot listed above. Hit was used in the context to mean spank, paddle, give a licken, etc., NOT ABUSE! NOT jacking then in the ribs, punching them in the head. I believe that I wrote that right in my post, but maybe he can't comprehend what I was saying!?

DISCIPLINE!!! You must be lacking.

So do you actually have a white 929 or are you just a poser?

Rico, glad to hear from ya. I see we have some in common. My son will be disciplined just as my father disciplined me. He was not an abuser but was a good parent and a disciplinarian. Worked for me. Didn't for my younger brother. Oh well. I just see too many kids getting away with everything and their parents acting like I don't know what to do. Should have thought about that earlier when you were teaching discipline and good behavior.

440EX4me

"A couple years back I was having a lousy lunch at Denny's and there was this family of four with a young boy around aprrox 7 who was just being a brat. Well the mother gave up trying to get him to be calm so his dad was trying to get him to behave. After several threats of time out the kid just ups and kicks the father in the Arse.

Was pretty funny and a reminder that the only thing time out does is prepare a child for the prison they will most likely end up in."

Funny as heck! But so accurate. Here take time out in this comfy prison cell.

Later,
Ray

btw- 929- snif snif I'm sittin here worried that you r gonna beat me up.:D Ya right!

MILF_HUNTER
01-27-2003, 04:20 PM
back talkin and tryin to pick a fight with a cop will get you no where fast but on your back lookin up at the cop that just wooped your but.
not speakin from personal experience but im taken a few criminal justic courses in college. talkin with some of my buddies who are fully into the program, they know some dang tacktical sheet. take my arse out in a heart beat. these cops come trained to kick some ace.

MILF_HUNTER
01-27-2003, 04:21 PM
one more thing. speakin from personal experience this time. If you treat an officer with curtisy and respect he will treat you with the same. i have been let off a few times from speading and what not just being respectfull to the officer who pulled me over. nothin makes them iritated more than a back talkin punk who thinks he knows more than the cop.

01-27-2003, 04:27 PM
LoL seems you get pissed when the truth comes out. In your post you said " hitting your kid is not illegal " ...hitting means punching, kicking, etc. If your moronic brain could have told your fingers to type " spanking is not illegal " it would have came across differently. But anyway listen to you behind the computer. I didn't come on here to start nothing i just stated the actions i would take giving the circumstances. If you wanna sit on your fat ***** talking sh1t and scared to go out and act like all the other pigs out there that's up to you. Otherwise shut your hole and go back to watching COPs on tv.:D

4punksdad
01-27-2003, 04:31 PM
Maybe you hide behind your puter and talk sh1t but i don't.

929...........read more carefully before you come here & flame............you are WAY outta line.

4punksdad
01-27-2003, 04:33 PM
cya with your new user name 929...............clean up your act when you reregister, or stay gone.

DaveEX7
01-27-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by MILF_HUNTER
one more thing. speakin from personal experience this time. If you treat an officer with curtisy and respect he will treat you with the same. i have been let off a few times from speading and what not just being respectfull to the officer who pulled me over. nothin makes them iritated more than a back talkin punk who thinks he knows more than the cop.

ya ive been let off about 3 times because responded nicely toward the officer.... once was cause there were these kids tearin up the new peoples lawn, and he didnt know if i was the one doin it (which i was not).... we got talkin about somethings and he hears this kid about 50 feet away with the quad screamin, and he knew that it was him doin it so he let me off cause i respected that he stopped me and didnt try to run

so im sayin the same thing MILF_HUNTER said, if you respect an officers authority and be curtious to him,he will do the same to you in return

heavy_d
01-27-2003, 04:56 PM
i just got caught about a month ago for going driving on a dirt road with my quadsport by a conservation officer, been doing it starting with manco dingos for about 9 years and now i get a ticket hmm also i have been pulled over for wearing a helmet in my 85 regal, i thought that was quite interesting :rolleyes:

JabberJaw
01-27-2003, 06:01 PM
I never spank my kids, I just make em do a bunch of pushups! They freakin hate it!

Scott
01-27-2003, 06:30 PM
I wondered how long it would be before someone went off half cocked about parents being able to discipline their kids. Maybe if they took the time to read before they tried to reply, they would understand the posts and people they're flaming were discussing giving their kids a crack on the behind. As for the kicking of teeth and the follow up with the baseball bat, looks good on a computer screen, but I don't believe these people would be quite as brave in person.

One other little point, anyone that would have read the posts would have seen that both CBR and myself were discussing our own kids, both of whom are toddlers or younger. Just to clear it up for any knuckleheads out there, neither one of us mentioned hitting, beating, or abusing infants. Learn to read before you go off on people.:rolleyes:

Atreyu
01-27-2003, 06:35 PM
YOU LACK DISCIPLINE!!!! HAIL ADOLF SLIDER!!!

Scott
01-27-2003, 06:41 PM
Somebody ring the bell again, a couple more of the "mentally challenged youth" have stepped up to the plate...

yellowex01
01-27-2003, 07:08 PM
I have 3 monsters myself 14,5, and 1. So yea every now and then a little smack here and there is deserving.. I believe its called old school.. My grandmother would just take a switch off the nearest tree and let ya have it...Funny being so young and fast you just couldnt out run her..

As far as 929. I know CBRSLIDER personally, and me thinks he could hold his own quite well

4punksdad
01-27-2003, 07:24 PM
I have 4 kids..........I doubt I will be taking any parenting classes from any kids on this forum. :o

yellowex01
01-27-2003, 07:24 PM
So everytime my little one gives me those boo hoo eyes and pouty lips, they are being sincere? NO way. Might work once maybe twice. Then they relize all they have to do is give those eyes and lips, and everything is forgotten, then as soon as you leave the room, they start laughing at ya..

I dont think anyone is talking about daily smacks, if there kid is that bad well then.... But every now and then you just have to do it to restore some order.... Personally I dont smack anymore, I usually just yell. In the long run it is better for me and my kids. I am way to much of a hot head and couldnt bare the thought of really hurting them in a heated moment. So you just have to know your limitations and that everyone parents differently.

Bean
01-27-2003, 07:56 PM
nowadays, hitting a kid with a switch or a belt will probably get you life in jail, todays society is much different from the old school stuff you, and my dad's type grew up in. hitting with a weapon like a paddle or so is considered abuse, and can result in foster care probably, with the right lawyers and such

but, i can understand a smack or spanking if your kid is acting up in wallmart, but if you would haul off and knock the kid down, yell at him, and kick him in the ribs, i dont know about you, but i would seriously go ape sh*t if i saw something like that, smacking and kicking are 2 very differnet things, i havnt been smacked or spanked in forever, that doesnt hurt me anymore, its the "im so dissapointed in you son" that really kills me, i remember being straight and not doing anything wrong for almost a year after a cop visited my house for me letting the air out of i think around 10 cars, and removing the stems and caps so airup would be impossible, funny while it worked well, i would rather be beaten with a bat than have my parents dissapointed in me

01-27-2003, 09:30 PM
OK take a breather "boys".

Maybe I took him wrong but I was thinking white929rr meant anyone in general, and not cbr directly. well atleast before the later posts and what looks like being banned.

I have stood up for more than one parent tryng to disapline their child in public. It seems that there are many people for whatever reason (some from previous experiences others who knows) think that putting a hand on any child is criminal, and thats where the fun begins.

I guess everyone is diff and has diff opininions but is posting these opinions flaming? Then again this thread seems to be one big flame.

Oh well WTF dont worry be smack happy :D

01-27-2003, 09:36 PM
Hey have a idea here

Why not start letting the parents raise their kids any friggin way they like, and keep govt and schools and coaches etc off that job.

Then since they can be in charge of them we can let them be responsible for them as well, sort of how you hear things were before we needed a village to raise an idiot.

I could be way off but it seems the way they are trying to break up the family and instill the fear of arrest and loosing their children over any little suspicion just isnt working.

So yea here is a vote to let parents be parents and big brother go get a job and stop messin things up.

yea right good luck

sduncan
01-27-2003, 11:30 PM
Alaska and CBR, I'm with ya!!
As I am also in law enforcement, I get irritated when youngsters AND others alike *****,cry, whine and moan because they got a citation or a fine for something that their own STUPID arse did. What the **** happened to being responsible for ones own actions? Did you only get a viscious time out when you screwed up or did daddy make you go out to the tree and pick out YOUR OWN switch for a swat on the *****? Pops would've NEVER tolerated the pi$$ing and moaning that I have read here. I had more respect for myself than to cry about it anyway. Discipling your kids with a swat on the butt and beating on them are COMPLETELY different and not to be confused with each other. I'll raise mine as I was raised and they will be better adults and parents themselves for it.
Next topic:
I have come to realize lately that 98% of todays teenagers are a bunch of whining retards who couldn't find their ***** with radar. NOTICE THAT I SAID 98%! There are still a lot of bright kids out there with some common sense and an understanding of responsibility. WHERE they are I don't know, but I have faith that they are out there.

As for 929, STOP IT ALREADY LITTLE GIRL!! Nobody cares if you THINK you can whip somebody's *****. Anybody who brags that they are that tough has only been whippin' on their lil' weener for too long and got it sore. :rolleyes:

popo
01-28-2003, 12:09 AM

Thats all we ask for. Myself I have bigger fish to fry, like thiefs and stolen cars. We have one police officer to every 1,950 citizens where I work.

We have more to do than writing tickets for chirping tires. Cause I do it myself :huh. But if you are a moron and continue to do it. I am gonna give you a ticket.

I love it when kids call the police, cause there parents are threating to spank them. I hold them down for them...

Myth, cops love donuts. False, It is really the only thing open late to get some thing to eat, after working 10 hrs going run to run. I put over a 130 miles a night on a cruiser answering calls.

4punksdad
01-28-2003, 04:02 AM
these same guys that are gonna kick your teeth in are the ones who want your help when their quad is stolen..........

929 didn't get banned for voicing his opinion............he got it for coming to a civil (although controversial) topic and flat out flaming. Threatening to harm someone is not where this thread was headed until he showed up. Just so happens I was warning him for his first comment when he decided to post his second comment. Bad timing for mr 929. I guess the cops were watching the whole crime :)

we can all have different opinions without bashing each others skulls in :huh

ray (CBRSLIDER) can attest to the fact that I am no lover of law enforcement..........he and I didn't hit it off so well in the beginning. I let my guard down & listened to his point of view, as he must have done also. Now we get along quite well I think. Not all cops are bad & not all teenagers are bad............every person must stand on their own merit. Be a man........YOU are the only person who can do that for you!

Steve-o 400EX
01-28-2003, 08:57 AM
cool now its gettin interesting LMAO

I am in favor of a good smack (in the butt or head dont matter to me) when its truely needed, but lets now confuse dicipline with abuse.

LOL! Funny story 440. I am in favor of discipline but to a certain extent. If you push a kid to hard, they will snap and never listen at all. But if u just discipline us enough to get the point accross and not go too far, we will listen.

Steve-o 400EX
01-28-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
these same guys that are gonna kick your teeth in are the ones who want your help when their quad is stolen..........

929 didn't get banned for voicing his opinion............he got it for coming to a civil (although controversial) topic and flat out flaming. Threatening to harm someone is not where this thread was headed until he showed up. Just so happens I was warning him for his first comment when he decided to post his second comment. Bad timing for mr 929. I guess the cops were watching the whole crime :)

we can all have different opinions without bashing each others skulls in :huh

ray (CBRSLIDER) can attest to the fact that I am no lover of law enforcement..........he and I didn't hit it off so well in the beginning. I let my guard down & listened to his point of view, as he must have done also. Now we get along quite well I think. Not all cops are bad & not all teenagers are bad............every person must stand on their own merit. Be a man........YOU are the only person who can do that for you!

I totally agree with everything you just said. You really put it in perspective.;)

2fastandfurious
01-28-2003, 09:25 AM
Our paramedic quarters are attached to the police building. Those cadet police officers are ALWAYS chirpin um. The have blown 3 trannys in the 2001 impala's :rolleyes: LOL! Our here I can go in reverse down the road pretty fast, put it into first and spin um for a long long time. Mine hold very well though. Usally do not chirp.
-ben

DeDo
01-28-2003, 09:59 AM
hmmm... just curious. all you cop haters...

who is the first person you call when the $&#* hits the fan - I bet its 9-1-1.

weird - when you really need help you call the same people you whine and ***** about - the same ones who catch you doing crap wrong and you don't have the shells to admit your wrong...

waaahhhh

DeDo